I am trying to do some research as to what this school is like, I have seen that it has an average School ICSEA value of 969 whereas the average is 1000, are there any here that have any knowledge of the school?

We have found a house off Seaford Road that we could rent but we wouldn't if the school is poor.

Thanks

I know it's not the be all and end all and all that but have you checked it's naplan results and school ranking place within SA?

Yeah we checked the Naplan which obviously falls way below the top performing schools in Adelaide but without a benchmark it's hard to give it any worth.

I've read posts on here about the school but they are from years ago and reading on the website a lot of changes have taken place, so was hoping that some members would have kids there that could give opinions.

Yeah we checked the Naplan which obviously falls way below the top performing schools in Adelaide but without a benchmark it's hard to give it any worth.

If you have a look at the Naplan results on myschool.edu.au it shows the Naplan results and how they compare with schools from a similar economic background. You can also get information on the school profile, including things like the numbers of kids and number of kids competing year 12.

Hi I have two children at Seaford Secondary College, one in Year 10 and one in Year 7. They are both doing well. In the past there were quite a lot of negative comments about the school but I am happy with it.

Paula

Guest vikkiann

Willunga high are also taking enrolments from out of their zone