Krispy Kremes are here

flossybeth

They are good enough to steal lol

It must be the southerners nicking the northerners doughnuts because there isnt a store in the south

[h=1]Krispy Kreme bandit steals kids’ doughnuts at knifepoint from new store on Port Road, Adelaide[/h]

• 1 hour ago July 17, 2014 12:30PM

096896-5a3c216a-0d59-11e4-b832-315b08e711dd.jpg

A large crowd gathers and the new Krispy Kreme store in Adelaide for its official opening. Picture: Tricia Watkinson. Source: News Corp Australia

A KNIFE-WIELDING bandit with a craving for sweet treats has robbed two teenagers of six boxes of doughnuts, after they waited in line at Adelaide’s new Krispy Kreme store.

About 9.40pm last night two teenage boys got into their car on Malcolm St at West Croydon, when a man approached them.

He threatened the pair with what looked like a knife and demanded the pair stay in their car while he opened the rear passenger seat door to steal the treasured treats.

The victims were not physically hurt and the robber did not demand anything else.

The suspect is described as a man of caucasian appearance, approximately 165cm tall, aged between 16-20 years old.

He was wearing a black hooded jumper and black trackpants and was last seen running south on Malcolm St.

The robbery comes just a few days after Adelaide’s first Krispy Kreme outlet opened on Monday.

Keen fans have been seen lining up outside the store for hours.

Police urge anyone with information about the robbery to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or report online https://sa.crimestoppers.com.au.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8072[/ATTACH]

What are you saying, Tyke?

That Krispy Kremes make you fat, or that a cuddly Barbie is laughable and, even, unattractive??? :biggrin::tongue:

For the first, since I am posting anyway, Krispy Kremes are just another kind of food with a questionable nutritional value and, for many, are yummo. I don't know why people seem so keen to bag them. People (who don't have some kind of medical issue) usually get fat because they eat too many calories and exercise too little. Doesn't matter if it's from Krispy Kremes, Maccas or chocolate. So there's a new useless, but tasty, food shop opening, big deal.

As for the second point; I know you are way too nice to judge someone on their appearance. :wubclub: I simply could not help myself....

Personally, I am glad Krispy Kremes are finally here. It'll mean more room in the overhead lockers on flights back from Melbourne! :smile:

LC

That Krispy Kremes make you fat, or that a cuddly Barbie is laughable and, even, unattractive??? :biggrin::tongue:

For the first, since I am posting anyway, Krispy Kremes are just another kind of food with a questionable nutritional value and, for many, are yummo. I don't know why people seem so keen to bag them. People (who don't have some kind of medical issue) usually get fat because they eat too many calories and exercise too little. Doesn't matter if it's from Krispy Kremes, Maccas or chocolate. So there's a new useless, but tasty, food shop opening, big deal.

As for the second point; I know you are way too nice to judge someone on their appearance. :wubclub: I simply could not help myself....

Personally, I am glad Krispy Kremes are finally here. It'll mean more room in the overhead lockers on flights back from Melbourne! :smile:

LC

To be honest I wish I was so cuddly at the moment and could eat their donuts. I've never once had a Krispy Kreme are they so good?

Guest thumbsup
To be honest I wish I was so cuddly at the moment and could eat their donuts. I've never once had a Krispy Kreme are they so good?

The donuts at Gourmet Glaze City Cross are better. I find Krispy Kreme have more oil in them.

The queue on Port Rd is reflective of the fact that many Adelaideins have no life. :wink:

Guest Guest75

LC

I'm not biting O Blonde one...................................:cute::cute::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Guest Guest75

They are not that special to me ,just slightly different to other doughnuts.

Now if it was decent UK style fish and chips...............................????

I'm going to get ribbed by my daughter and Mrs Tyke soon when the are back in the UK for a visit.

If you generally like donuts then you should like these Ktee. They have an amazing variety as well as their glazed donuts. I agree with another poster on here who said that the Gourmet Glaze donuts in city cross arcade is good. Not sure they are better but definitely as good.

Guest Guest75
You kinda did!

:tongue:

Yeah but I did not tell you that I was cuddling Stan at the time so feeling pretty mellow:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Oooeer that will get the tongues wagging!!!