Guest Adam73

Primary Schools - Wynn Vale, Golden Grove, Greenwith etc.

Guest Adam73

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello now that we're here in Adelaide!

I've seen a few posts related to Primary schools in the Golden Grove area but they are a few years old now. So I'm wondering if anyone could perhaps tell me

which government schools are good in the area. Maybe if you have children attending these schools, what you and your children think of them etc? We now live in Wynn Vale if that helps.

thanks,

Adam.

Hi Adam, both my kids went to Golden Grove Primary and really enjoyed it. We reckon it's a great school, well run with good facilities. Can't fault it.

Guest Adam73

thanks for that, we've done the tour for GG Primary and rated it pretty high. It's difficult to gauge a school just from doing a tour. Appreciate your feedback!

Hi Adam

i work in greenwith and wynn vale schools (not a teacher) and love working in both of them but if i had to pick greenwith would just take it!

Hi Adam, I recently moved my girls from Redwood Park to Greenwith and am very pleased with our choice. It is a great school and the girls have been made to feel very welcome there. I am very impressed with the facilities and the three teachers we have are fantastic

Hi Adam we live n wynn Vale and my son goes to golden grove primary and can't speak highly enough of it. Awesome isn't a strong enough word. My son has ASD and they have worked really hard with him. How old are your children?

Guest Adam73

thanks Tina&Steve, sounds like GG Primary is firming as a fav. G5yrs and B18mnths :)

Guest Adam73

We've been on the school tour for Gulfview Primary as well but it would be nice to hear some feedback from a parent that has children there on this one too.

Guest Nix2010

Hi Adam

we arrived in Golden Grove 2 years ago in September my 10 and 9 year olds are both at Golden Grove Primary after leaving a tiny village school in England. They are thriving at the school personally and educationally - couldn't recommend a school more. And The head teacher and all her staff are wonderful and very approachable.

Good Luck

Any feedback on Keithcott Farm?

Hmmm my son went there when we first arrived, I'm sure they are a good school for some children but they didn't meet any needs for my son. Don't get me wrong they have some lovely teachers but I have no faith in the leadership there. But this was over 5 years ago so they may have got their act together.