candt

MKR addictive or what!!!

I am a rubbish cook. So when my son told me I would be addictive to MKR when the new season started, I didn't believe that possible. Well I've been hooked, so glad it's nearly finished.

Really want Will & Steve "The Pommies"to win

Heh that made me smile @cliffy. It has to be better than the Block or whatever its called right? Or just about anything else on (that isn't footy, crap ads or a US sitcom)? :tongue:

I don't watch it. Mainly as to do so I'd have to wrestle the remote from my husbands vice like grip and turn over from whatever sport he is watching :rolleyes:

My TV viewing has plummeted since moving here and it wasn't that much back in the UK so its far less here. Mainly as the free to air channels are ad heavy and have lots of crappy shows. The odd decent thing though but I have to have checked the TV listing in advance to know about those. Saying that, I like a few US TV dramas and try to tune in to those when I can and the odd thing via the iPlayer.

We got Foxtel but its mostly only watched for the sports channels.

We watch the first rounds but this series when those first rounds just kept coming I gave up. When my mum visited us 2 years ago she got to watch the first couple of rounds (she was here a while!) and she emailed me the other day saying it was on the TV there - so she's watching it again!

I'm only allowed to watch it when my daughter comes home, and we have a mini-marathon!

@Blossom, I like the actual kitchen eps best too, but once they're finished we've been suckered in to going for different teams...or not, as in the case of Kat and Andre!

Personally, I'd like Jaq and Shaz, Ash and Camilla or Eva and Debra to win.

Is anyone else watching Wentworth, btw? I LOVE that show so much! :wubclub: I used to watch Prisoner back in the day, and loved it, and this program (now on its third series) is every bit as addictive.

Not watched Wentworth yet but do remember Cell block H ( how old an I lol)

One thing Doreen said that stuck in my head .... Take a tip from teddy and get stuffed! Lol