887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Could I plz ask how do you know your application has been allocated to co?

Hey , I got email from CO on 1st June , and you are also not far because one of my friend applied on 3rd May and he got direct grant yesterday . Good luck

Hello.. I have been a silent reader of the forum.. I am from Brazil and applied from 475 to 887 on 02/march/2015.. co asked for police checks from brazil on 08/may/2015.. visa 887 granted on 04/jun/2015..

Hi Braaus, When did u submit documents requested by CO.

GOOD NEWS :)

AlhamdulilAllah.. After 2 yrs and 3 days - our 887 visa has been granted. I have almost cried to see those grant letters. This is such a relief. Can't express how happy we are. Butterflies are flying in our stomach :) It was such a painful last 2 years.

Wish all those 2013 applicants will get their's soon. Thanks to all forum members.

Guest Cloud

AlhamdulilAllah.. After 2 yrs and 3 days - our 887 visa has been granted. I have almost cried to see those grant letters. This is such a relief. Can't express how happy we are. Butterflies are flying in our stomach :) It was such a painful last 2 years.

Congratulations!

Wish all those 2013 applicants will get their's soon. Thanks to all forum members.

Now that is a real reason for celebration, so happy for you and your family, hope you enjoy the benefits of your PR.

Congratulations!!

Concrats to all applicants which have recieved their visa grant today, in particular Screwed887, after such a long time!

Really hauppy for you guys!

I guess that will be one of the sweetest weekends you have ever had! Enjoy guys!

Hi it might have different process time between 489 and 457 to 887? What do u think?

good news :)

alhamdulilallah.. After 2 yrs and 3 days - our 887 visa has been granted. I have almost cried to see those grant letters. This is such a relief. Can't express how happy we are. Butterflies are flying in our stomach :) it was such a painful last 2 years.

congratulations!!!

Guest Cloud

One from 2013 is done.

Who is next? Sugarboy?

Let's make a list who is waiting.

since 2013:

Sugarboy

since 2014:

applicant887

Cloud

since 2015:

sher86

yuan1989y

mmi

Speedbird

BRAAUS

Svasi

Aman

One from 2013 is done.

Who is next? Sugarboy?

since 2013:

Sugarboy

since 2014:

applicant887

againstthewind

Cloud

since 2015:

sher86

yuan1989y

mmi

Speedbird

BRAAUS

Svasi

Aman

since 2013:

Sugarboy

since 2014:

applicant887

againstthewind

Cloud

since 2015:

sher86

yuan1989y

mmi

Speedbird

BRAAUS

Svasi

Aman

Hi guys just want to share good news especially for 2013 and 2014 applicants finally i got my golden email today after 22 months long wait

applied July 2013

external check gone March 2014

grant 12 June 2015

Thanks to all old members sugarboy, Khan, Paki and all other still waiting

Hi guys just want to share good news especially for 2013 and 2014 applicants finally i got my golden email today after 22 months long wait

applied July 2013

grant 12 June 2015

All the best, many congratulations. seems that the backlog is being responded to some how. hope for the best for all those waiting.

Guest Cloud
Not just me, I have another friend who applied in July 2013 has received his grant letter today as well.

Seems like they are working on the backlog seriously now.

Let's hope that they do.

Guest Cloud

applied July 2013

grant 12 June 2015

Congratulations!