887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Vin

I have same case as you. 489 granted in may 2013. i came here in melbourne on 31st aug 2013. now preparing apply for 887. can we do on 1st september or it is better to wait 2-3 days. one more thing that do we have to provide them PCC from India. Other wise all documents are ready to upload. please reply

thanks

Hi,

if any of the secondary applicant doesn't make 12 months they have to give indian PCC, its easy will take only a week to process. otherwise they also need AFP check.

So Now i confirmed today with one of the GSM CO in regards to my query of staying upto 3 months overseas during 2 years of 475 visa and she clearly mention that any inconsistent period of staying overseas in un-countable means to say we are allow to go overseas for 3 weeks/year which is countable so in 2 years we are allow to have 6 weeks of overseas stay outside australia otherwise we have to spend the overstay time before filing 887 visa.

she also mention that the department doesn't asses the pre-future application.

Thanks

Today i again contact my agent and he told me i got CO in 26 august 2015...and what about you my fren and my agent didnt attachments any document when he apply for 887 i font know now how long i have to wait...

Please dont use agent anyone do ur self ....

Mosg agents dont upload everything. They wait for CO to ask for docs. U will get a decision wiithin 28 days.

Mosg agents dont upload everything. They wait for CO to ask for docs. U will get a decision wiithin 28 days.

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/

i apply from agent and my agent dont give me right information last week he say i get CO in 26 august 2015 now he is telling me CO is not at allocate at so please fren how can i know i get CO or not

if i see in my electronic application there is no any change at

ass ho...L AGENT

Hi Pb08vk

Can you please advise regarding this issue:

on 887 online immi accoutn application and on page Family Members:

Accompanying dependents

NON accompanying dependents

Other family members

do i have to fill my spouse/wife as Accompanying dependents or not...as such Her details are already provided on spouse page and she is with me on our 489 visa already.

Hi Pb08vk

Accompanying dependents

Other family members

do i have to fill my spouse/wife as Accompanying dependents or not...as such Her details are already provided on spouse page and she is with me on our 489 visa already.

sanjeev bro, yes ur wife nd if u have any kid , u gotta add dem as accompayning depednednts ,,,,,

add ur parents nd sis/bro in other family members

Hi Pb08vk

Accompanying dependents

Other family members

Hi Mate

Look u have to include ur kids in accompanying dependents and all others(father, mother and rest if) in Other dependants..If by mistake u add any of them in Non-accompanying May be its possible CO ask their medicals and etc and then u have ti fill a form 1023 for correction.

Thanks

Hi Pb08vk

Accompanying dependents

Other family members

[TABLE=class: banner_footer_table, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
035.gif
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: form_content, bgcolor: #CED4EA][TABLE=class: cells, width: 594]

[TR]

[TH=class: col1, bgcolor: #61A6CF][/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: h1, bgcolor: #61A6CF]Family members[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: col1]Provide details of
ALL
your family. Include family members that are not accompanying you to Australia as well as deceased family members. Where appropriate, you are required to provide details of the following family members:

• Your parents

• All your brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters)

• All your children (including children from previous marriages/relationships)

• All your other dependents (including any dependent children of a dependent)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Look it simply ask about ur childrens and parents and bro and sis etc.

Don't enter any detail of your wife just tell about your kids in accompanying and parents and others in Others family members.

Thanks

[TABLE=class: banner_footer_table, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
035.gif
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: form_content, bgcolor: #CED4EA][TABLE=class: cells, width: 594]

[TR]

[TH=class: col1, bgcolor: #61A6CF][/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: h1, bgcolor: #61A6CF]Family members[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: col1]Provide details of
ALL
your family. Include family members that are not accompanying you to Australia as well as deceased family members. Where appropriate, you are required to provide details of the following family members:

• Your parents

• All your brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters)

• All your children (including children from previous marriages/relationships)

• All your other dependents (including any dependent children of a dependent)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Look it simply ask about ur childrens and parents and bro and sis etc.

Don't enter any detail of your wife just tell about your kids in accompanying and parents and others in Others family members.

Thanks

Thanks...I missed this one that it ask for parents, sibilins only and not wife.thanks deat

If u go 4 weeks per year....than dont...need to worry i went overseas couple of time but all holidays were paid.....gud luck mate

I went for 85 days so equal to 12 weeks or os in total 3 times..one time it was A/L and others unpaid leave as my job was casual.

but still paid my Rent and bill etc all. is it fine or what time period i have to wait more before file my Visa ?

Thanks

Few of my friends applied in same situation but they had no issues. ..but all up to you my friend.........I think you don't need to worry. ....Gud luck..

Thanks Mr singh for your Good Luck

Lastly all ur friends who got Pr even they also been to Overseas, did they filed after exact 2 years or wait for couple of weeks? and also how long after file they got their PR?

Thanks as these questions helps me a lot in determining my decision.

Thanks Mr singh for your Good Luck

Lastly all ur friends who got Pr even they also been to Overseas, did they filed after exact 2 years or wait for couple of weeks? and also how long after file they got their PR?

Thanks as these questions helps me a lot in determining my decision.

Hi KRAZZY10

if you read previous posts on this forum then there was a fellow who had the same issue.He applied and his CO told him to withdraw it.he had two months gap as such which was already covered when CO was allocated.he re-submitted after withdrawing and got his PR in less than 2 months.No one can specifically answer this query as only CO knows what to do.i would suggest that out of your 85 days overseas days:subtract your paid(annual leave) days,and then work out the rest of holidays.i think the best and safe plan would be to apply after 20-25 days from your actual date if your unpaid holidays are above the minimum level(3 weeks/year) that way you will be safe.I am sorry if my words are harsh and not as per your wishes.

I may be wrong in suggesting you for late submitting your 887.but i can understand your worry.it will be more stressing if submitting an invalid file coz all CO are not that generous and grateful as that Fellow got.his CO suggested him either to withdraw the file or he has to cancel the grant.

do refer previous post...make up your mind and take decision.if you want to apply now then try to make a genuine note for upcoming CO that your Holiday was paid and that during unpaid holidays you were still touch in your auzzie life by paying your rent and bills.be sure about case before submitting it to immi.