887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi all

As you know our visa 887 was refused 3 days ago without any Co.we applied 6 months ago.

I sent email to Co for the choosing the best option for reviewing or apply again but he did not answer and now I really do not know I can apply again after a period of time for 887 or not.Our visa 489 has validity for 13 months later.

Pls advice me or suggest a good lawyer.

Thanks in advanced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

As you know our visa 887 was refused 3 days ago without any Co.we applied 6 months ago.

I sent email to Co for the choosing the best option for reviewing or apply again but he did not answer and now I really do not know I can apply again after a period of time for 887 or not.Our visa 489 has validity for 13 months later.

Thanks in advanced

Hi @breeze, CO will not answer questions like that, you need to contact migration agent.

I can recommend you Elena from Bravo Migration, she helped me over the phone consultation.

Her email is elena@bravomigration.com.au

Hi all

Thanks in advanced

I've heard David Bitel is good, but do not know why. parish patience is his office name.

as i've not gone to him, dont know the fees.

Hi @breeze, CO will not answer questions like that, you need to contact migration agent.

I can recommend you Elena from Bravo Migration, she helped me over the phone consultation.

Her email is elena@bravomigration.com.au

Thanks my friend

If I send email for her do she call me or send me the answer?

Thanks a lot

Hi all

Thanks in advanced

Contact mark northam

Mnvisa.com he is very popular in australiaforum com he may help you

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can shed some light on this please...

About a month ago we are requested to submit more documents including criminal checks and recent living evidence, which we did. However we received another email from the immigration officer today again and asked us to submit more details about my further employment, residential evidence again along with my youngest daughter's medical examination. I am a taxi driver and also the main applicant of 887 visa for the whole family.

My questions are:

1. I wonder where I can get the taxi log book? I've read it somewhere in this thread that there is a place I can request for a formal taxi log book but i am not sure where i can find it now. Any suggestion please.

2. I also felt a bit strange as we have submitted all the recent living evidence for the last two and half year about a month ago which included water/utility bill and bank statement etc. Why did she ask us to submit the same information again? Did it happen to anyone before, i.e. case office requested the same information over again? I found it completely waste of time.

2. When I submitted the 887 visa application, I only included my wife and my older daughter. My youngest daughter was excluded as she wasn't born at the time when I got my 475 visa. However, why the case office requested my youngest daughter's medical examination now? Also, she is only 2 years ago which i think she is too small for a medical check as it might need to do a x-ray. I think the case officer made a mistake and shouldn't ask for the medical examination for my youngest daughter.

Do you think we can make a complaint about this case officer? I feel that the case office didn't read through all the documents/information i have submitted probably which is quite disappointed as we have been waiting for a such long time for her to respond to us.

Thanks a million

James

Hi all,

About a month ago we are requested to submit more documents including criminal checks and recent living evidence, which we did. However we received another email from the immigration officer today again and asked us to submit more details about my further employment, residential evidence again along with my youngest daughter's medical examination. I am a taxi driver and also the main applicant of 887 visa for the whole family.

My questions are:

1. I wonder where I can get the taxi log book? I've read it somewhere in this thread that there is a place I can request for a formal taxi log book but i am not sure where i can find it now. Any suggestion please.

2. I also felt a bit strange as we have submitted all the recent living evidence for the last two and half year about a month ago which included water/utility bill and bank statement etc. Why did she ask us to submit the same information again? Did it happen to anyone before, i.e. case office requested the same information over again? I found it completely waste of time.

2. When I submitted the 887 visa application, I only included my wife and my older daughter. My youngest daughter was excluded as she wasn't born at the time when I got my 475 visa. However, why the case office requested my youngest daughter's medical examination now? Also, she is only 2 years ago which i think she is too small for a medical check as it might need to do a x-ray. I think the case officer made a mistake and shouldn't ask for the medical examination for my youngest daughter.

Do you think we can make a complaint about this case officer? I feel that the case office didn't read through all the documents/information i have submitted probably which is quite disappointed as we have been waiting for a such long time for her to respond to us.

Thanks a million

James

I have a daughter she was 2.7 yrs at the time of application.but my co didnt ask for any medical. They usually ask if child is 2 yrs or less. Its very normal to ask documents again. Dont make a complain it will only further complicate things. As a taxi driver you could show log in log off from your taxi company tax documents. Fare receipts

I have a daughter she was 2.7 yrs at the time of application.but my co didnt ask for any medical. They usually ask if child is 2 yrs or less. Its very normal to ask documents again. Dont make a complain it will only further complicate things. As a taxi driver you could show log in log off from your taxi company tax documents. Fare receipts

You can get your baby checked from a gp and get a letter she doesnt need to go through xrays

Hi all,

My questions are:

Thanks a million

James

Hi James you can ask your taxi company to give you your log on and off report for the period .. and you will have to give your other doughters medical you can ask to you GP to give health report ...because case officer can also ask for other your family member s medical .

Many thanks. Based on the letter, I will need to make an medical appointment via the Bupa visa service website for my youngest daughter. I just found it a bit interesting that my youngest one wasn't included in my application and why the case officer requested the medical examination?

Does anyone's application has been assessed by team 10? I found them really slow and sometimes a bit confused about what they have asked for.

Hi James you can ask your taxi company to give you your log on and off report for the period .. and you will have to give your other doughters medical you can ask to you GP to give health report ...because case officer can also ask for other your family member s medical .

I wonder if we can go to our local clinic to complete my little one's medical examination.

I wonder if we can go to our local clinic to complete my little one's medical examination.

I am being assessed by team 10 and I have attached document 18 nov but still no response normally case officer make decision within 28 days brobly they have too much work to done that's why they takes long to finalize applications...

Well, it's usually for the applicant to respond to the CO's mail with in 28 days, but in your case, the case officer may request for additional documents or finalise your case in 6 weeks time......so it's 6 weeks as far as i know.

I am being assessed by team 10 and I have attached document 18 nov but still no response normally case officer make decision within 28 days brobly they have too much work to done that's why they takes long to finalize applications...

Well, it's usually for the applicant to respond to the CO's mail with in 28 days, but in your case, the case officer may request for additional documents or finalise your case in 6 weeks time......so it's 6 weeks as far as i know.

Hi 15Aug 887 .. I have applied on same date as yours.. How are you going so far with your application?

Co asked for additional documents on 24 nov 16, it has been 28 days now. Expecting something good this week.

Hi Sush2016. When did you apply and was this the second time the CO asked for documents?

Can you please share your full timeline with type of documents requested. Thanks.

Hi everyone. We finally got out Grant today at 3:00 pm.

Applied 887 on July 6th

CO assigned and requested current year TAX returns and wife's English ability on 27th October which we submitted on same day.

Got grant on 22nd December.

I called the support number 4 times since 27th October and every time I was given the same answer asking to wait for 6 months to get over. Infact I called them today at 1pm as well and was asked to wait for 6 months to get over.

I understand what everyone who are waiting for their grants must be going through as I have suffered the same but have patience the goals is very near.

Good luck to all.

Hi everyone. We finally got out Grant today at 3:00 pm.

Applied 887 on July 6th

CO assigned and requested current year TAX returns and wife's English ability on 27th October which we submitted on same day.

Got grant on 22nd December.

I called the support number 4 times since 27th October and every time I was given the same answer asking to wait for 6 months to get over. Infact I called them today at 1pm as well and was asked to wait for 6 months to get over.

I understand what everyone who are waiting for their grants must be going through as I have suffered the same but have patience the goals is very near.

Good luck to all.

Congratulations mate.