887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

37 minutes ago, T04 said:

Hello guys! I’ve all of my payslips in my name mention on it but without  my residential address. Can anyone suggest me regarding this issue? Will I face any problem for it ?

Thanks

Extra documents to go with payslips would be:

Letter from employer,

Bank statement showing your wage going in (corresponding with payslips),

Super statement, 

Tax return,  tax assessment notice,

Contract signed by you or letter of employment... 

All or any of these documents will validate your payslips,  I think, because they will have your address on them. :)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, JOEYY said:

Hi buddy. Normally u should tell them ur travel plan and they give u visa just before u come back. Please pay attention to the expire date of ur current visa or apply a bridging visa b before u leave Australia to make sure u can return after ur travel. By the way, any changes happening to ur application status of 887 visa or is it still application received? Thank u.

Thank Joeyy, I was requested for more information by CO. Just usual employment, AFP, national police check stuff.

47 minutes ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Hello Guys,

I am silent follower of this forum for a long time now. I applied on 23/10/2017. Exactly 3 months. Considering the present processing time, How long I have to wait you guys think?

Nish

Hi Nish, the best way to track this is through this forum, you can see now the case officers are working around mid Sep. but that doesn't mean it  will take an additional month, sometimes they process faster than that. good luck

• Like 1

Seems like Home Affairs is delaying and buying some time for some reason. They are hardly giving direct grants and keep requesting for docs already submitted.
They delay because from July 2018, centrelink benefits changing from 2 years to 3 years for new PR immigrants

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, alexoir said:

Seems like Home Affairs is delaying and buying some time for some reason. They are hardly giving direct grants and keep requesting for docs already submitted.

I am nearly 4 months too. It's frustrating to see they keep asking for same documents and refrain from giving direct grant these days. Very annoying. This PR is holding off lot of my plans. Waiting and wasting time. ?

1 hour ago, alexoir said:

Hi,yeah its true they again asking the same documents which are submitted earlier same thing happened to us.We hav submitted all the tax statements again CO asked us to submit them.

1 hour ago, Bunny said:

I am nearly 4 months too. It's frustrating to see they keep asking for same documents and refrain from giving direct grant these days. Very annoying. This PR is holding off lot of my plans. Waiting and wasting time. ?

Hello Bunny,

Have you been allocated CO ? If not what is the status of your application .

13 hours ago, Rabea B said:

Hi Nish, the best way to track this is through this forum, you can see now the case officers are working around mid Sep. but that doesn't mean it  will take an additional month, sometimes they process faster than that. good luck

Hi Rabea,

Thank you for your reply! yes I now understand it takes 3-4 months to CO allocated. Looking for a direct grant! My life is getting unpleasant coz of this delay. Missed lot of opportunities and affected my personal life as I can not be with my partner in Melbourne metro. :( 

• Like 1

HI,

I will be applying to 887 visa in few months and getting my self ready with the required documentation. 

I need to prepare the statutory declaration for a short stay in Darwin where I don't have proof of residence. Could someone help me in finding the statutory declaration format for the residence proof.

thanks

4 hours ago, Ragav1024 said:

HI,

I will be applying to 887 visa in few months and getting my self ready with the required documentation. 

I need to prepare the statutory declaration for a short stay in Darwin where I don't have proof of residence. Could someone help me in finding the statutory declaration format for the residence proof.

thanks

Hi Ragav

I have used template in below link. Don't know if that the correct one

statutory-declaration-form.pdf