887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys,

I have noticed that wali got his grant on the 12 January (Congratulations wali! Very happy for you and your family!) 

But that's peculiar, as wali applied on the 29th November 2017. So this grant took only 1 month and 17 days to arrive. Wow! 

Let's hope things will start moving a bit faster for the rest of us. :) Here's hoping.

• Confused 1

Hi guys,
I have noticed that wali got his grant on the 12 January (Congratulations wali! Very happy for you and your family!) 
But that's peculiar, as wali applied on the 29th November 2017. So this grant took only 1 month and 17 days to arrive. Wow! 
Let's hope things will start moving a bit faster for the rest of us. [emoji4] Here's hoping.
Hi Russki,

How did you know? Did you speak to him? Just out of curiosity.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

Let's hope things will start moving a bit faster for the rest of us. :) Here's hoping.

wah.. that was very quick! Just strange they didn't follow the sequence of the submission? I thought there are still many applications in Sep and Oct yet to be finalised..

Congratulations Wali

25 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

Is this for Real?

I don't think they will they will do November Application before  September and that's to this quick

4 minutes ago, 887australia said:

Is this for Real?

I don't think they will they will do November Application before  September and that's to this quick

Wonder if he input the wrong month? like 29/9 instead of 29/11? just a guess...if Wali is online, hopefully he can explain :)

37 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

How did you know? Did you speak to him? Just out of curiosity.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi deftown,

I have checked our spreadsheet this morning and saw wali's update:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Possibly, the dates got mixed up? O.o

I applied on 17 September. I have got a request for police clearance for my son who is not migrating with me. I submitted a statutory declaration stating that he is not part of my family unit and has no intentions to migrate and yet...

What difference does his police clearance make? He is not getting visa. If he applies later, between now and then he can have different police clearance! It is so frustrating!

Why??!

On 1/10/2018 at 9:34 PM, Ragav1024 said:

Hi ,

I'll be applying to 887 visa in couple months and just started gathering all my required documents. I had a doubt , hope some one will help me on this.

My visa was sponsored by NT and I flew to Darwin initially but didn't find any job so moved to regional areas in NSW and got settled here. During my stay in Darwin, I was sharing a room which I find in gumtree and paid cash for rent which means I know need to prepare statutory declaration for the same but am currently staying in NSW regional areas. 

In order to prepare statutory declaration, should I use NT format or NSW format ? kindly help 

thanks

Just now, aug17 said:

anyone from 08/2017?
m still waiting applied 06/08 No respose yet after submitting documents

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

yes, Applied on 25 aug 

further documents asked in mid November

submitted in first week of december

now waiting