887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, deftown said:

Thanks Aug17,

The only pending is Singapore PCC which is not easy to get unless I get a letter from CO stating that PCC is required for Singapore. I have already submitted during my 489. I don't know whether I will get direct grant or CO request to submit Singapore PCC once again.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi deftown,

I also on the same boat with you. I did submit everything with me except Singapore PCC which is very hard to get without CO's request. Hope CO would accept previous Singapore PCC submitted for 489  visa.

Thanks Aug17,

The only pending is Singapore PCC which is not easy to get unless I get a letter from CO stating that PCC is required for Singapore. I have already submitted during my 489. I don't know whether I will get direct grant or CO request to submit Singapore PCC once again.

If you already submitted that during 489 and hasn't left australia and been to singapore after 489 you won't be asked for PCC from CO

If you did had any visit to Singapore on 489 visa than CO will definitely ask for that.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

If you already submitted that during 489 and hasn't left australia and been to singapore after 489 you won't be asked for PCC from CO

If you did had any visit to Singapore on 489 visa than CO will definitely ask for that.

Thanks Aug17 once again. Hopefully should get a direct grant

Hi There!

My 489 visa was submitted by migration agent but I am preparing 887 visa by myself. Can anyonne help me on the below points:

1. Health examination : Immiacoount has question which is asking wheteher we have been through any medical examination in last 12 months. The answer is "No". We did health examination for 489 Visa. I cannot input HAP ID for 489 Visa as it had been done 12 months ago. How you guys input 489 HAP ID for 887 application? Is it because i created a new immiaccount for 887 as my 489 immiacount was by Agent!! Please advise.

How to anwer this question where we had not been visited Australia before but we still we have visa to live in Australia. We just came in Australia once and did not go out after entry. SO, will the answer will be "YES"

PLEASE HELP!

Izak

Hi all, hope someone can answer my question:
I'm applying 887, submitted in early Nov. Can I now move to non-regional area? Do they check the current visa condition when applying for job?
Your new employer won't make a fuss about that as long as u have valid visa
But i suggest dont take risk and wait till you get 887 visa, department can check with ATO if they suspicious, their are least chances of refusing 887 visa on these grounds as well, as long as u fullfill two years on 489
But still not worth taking risk, to answer your question, you can work anywhere in australia and employer should not trouble you for this. If you wana play safe give your new employer copy of bridging visa to show u applied permanent visa
Hope it helps

7 minutes ago, aug17 said:

Your new employer won't make a fuss about that as long as u have valid visa
But i suggest dont take risk and wait till you get 887 visa, department can check with ATO if they suspicious, their are least chances of refusing 887 visa..

Thanks for your quick reply. How about moving to another regional area? Am considering Victoria, maybe Geelong or Ballarat...

Anyone here living in Geelong? How's it like working and living there?

6 hours ago, Izak said:

Hi There!

My 489 visa was submitted by migration agent but I am preparing 887 visa by myself. Can anyonne help me on the below points:

1. Health examination : Immiacoount has question which is asking wheteher we have been through any medical examination in last 12 months. The answer is "No". We did health examination for 489 Visa. I cannot input HAP ID for 489 Visa as it had been done 12 months ago. How you guys input 489 HAP ID for 887 application? Is it because i created a new immiaccount for 887 as my 489 immiacount was by Agent!! Please advise.

How to anwer this question where we had not been visited Australia before but we still we have visa to live in Australia. We just came in Australia once and did not go out after entry. SO, will the answer will be "YES"

PLEASE HELP!

Izak

The answer to the last question will be "yes". You do currently hold a 489 visa.  So,  it's definitely a yes. ?

As for the medical,  don't worry about it until asked by CO. Your old one is probably not valid anyway.  You will have to undergo a new examination for 887, but only do it if the department asks for it. 

I hope this helps!

Hi I have applied in 20.12.2017.Got my medicare as well. But I ve one question I am the main applicant and my husband is my dependent.We have lived and worked full time in the regional area for 2 years. I have read cases where the dependent did not lived in a regional area for two years but still applied for 887 together and actually got it granted. My question my husband is planing to work some part time jobs in the metro area maybe 2-3 days since he had to leave his jobs and it is a bit hard to get a job in regional area easily.His resident address will not change and it will where we are living right now and me as the main applicant is not moving anywhere.Since I am pregnent and will be going on maternity leave soon we really need to earn money and it is easy to do something in the metro area. Would be grateful if I get a reply at the earliest. 

Edited by Fk1406

Hey Guys after submitting AFP how long it takes for them to issue grant?
Hi Danny
When did CO ask for that? And when did u submitted?
usually after CO ask they will again review ur file after 6/7 weeks. So calculate the weeks when CO ask you for that, my CO ask me on 18/12, and i am waiting for my AFP and hoping to get by end of Jan.
Hope it helps

Hi I have applied in 20.12.2017.Got my medicare as well. But I ve one question I am the main applicant and my husband is my dependent.We have lived and worked full time in the regional area for 2 years. I have read cases where the dependent did not lived in a regional area for two years but still applied for 887 together and actually got it granted. My question my husband is planing to work some part time jobs in the metro area maybe 2-3 days since he had to leave his jobs and it is a bit hard to get a job in regional area easily.His resident address will not change and it will where we are living right now and me as the main applicant is not moving anywhere.Since I am pregnent and will be going on maternity leave soon we really need to earn money and it is easy to do something in the metro area. Would be grateful if I get a reply at the earliest. 

Hi
Their is no confident answer and afcourse not suggested to move and work on Tax as department can check with ATO.
But also, as it's not main applicant, shouldn't be a trouble. You won't get and definate reply on this as each case is different. But if this is the only option, go for it, remeber that risk factor is their but very low, as he is not main applicant. Hope it helps

Thanks a lot for ur reply.How about working for uber...like 2 or 3 days a week....???
Working uber is still on either ABN or Tax but it's safe play as long as in your current area, anywhere else, as i said before, a minimum risk factor, but not a major risk.
He is not main applicant, but soon you applied 887 visa he moved to metro, but you still under same visa condition and bridging visa is not on effect till your 489 is valid. CO are less likely to check anythng apart from main applicant file,
Make your file streight and focused on you, CO will hardly bother his current status as long as 2 years are fullfilled and he is not main applicant.

6 hours ago, Fk1406 said:

Hi,I have a doubt here we have submitted our 887 on 15-9-2017 but did not get medicare yet.Can u plz tell me is there any criteria to get the medicare as I heard that v get medicare only after the pr grant.

Hi,I have a doubt here we have submitted our 887 on 15-9-2017 but did not get medicare yet.Can u plz tell me is there any criteria to get the medicare as I heard that v get medicare only after the pr grant.

Hi fareena,

Go to any medicare centre with your bridging visa and get it done. It is so easy. I have done mine last week.

2 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi fareena,

Go to any medicare centre with your bridging visa and get it done. It is so easy. I have done mine last week.

Hi

Thank u for the reply.It's been 3 months v have applied for 887 but had no idea that v can get medicare as soon as v apply 887.We were thinking that v can get our medicare only after pr grant.Its really of great help to know about this as medicare really important.

Hi
Thank u for the reply.It's been 3 months v have applied for 887 but had no idea that v can get medicare as soon as v apply 887.We were thinking that v can get our medicare only after pr grant.Its really of great help to know about this as medicare really important.

You are usually covered from the day you lodged 887.
If u been to doctor within these three months and get charged, u can claim back from medicare

On 29/12/2017 at 10:47 AM, Raed said:

Thank you Kamran,

You mean attested by the same translator overseas (legal translators)? is their any attestation required from national (Australian) body for the translation?

Hey mate, 

Not sure about that, never did attestation in Aus for translatted docs. Normally the translator do the attestation. 

Thanks