887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Aug17,

I uploaded only the colour scanned documents. Is that OK or do I need to get the attestation

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

They never ask attested unless its suspicious
If CO ask you to do attested do that, if not just send normal colour scan
Mine was all color scan no attested, my case is finalissd just waiting afp with correct name and i am good to go, check and do exactly CO ask
every case is different
If nothng mention, don't bothrt about attesting

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

They never ask attested unless its suspicious
If CO ask you to do attested do that, if not just send normal colour scan
Mine was all color scan no attested, my case is finalissd just waiting afp with correct name and i am good to go, check and do exactly CO ask
every case is different
If nothng mention, don't bothrt about attesting

Thanks Aug17,

Did you submit form 1221?
If so which tab did you attach?

Thanks Aug17 once again. Did you submit overseas PCC which you have submitted already during 489 visa?

Apart from medicals, ielts rest everything need to be submit again

Yes afp and pcc are main docs make sure ur name as ur passport on both

On 12/27/2017 at 10:52 PM, Barracountry said:

Yes mate, ensure you get them certified- Just in case..

Thank you Barracountry,

You mean certified by the same translator overseas (legal translators)? is their any certification required from national (Australian) body for the translation?

10 hours ago, Kamran said:

Yes, but that has to be attested. Normally translators do the attestation too.

Thank you Kamran,

You mean attested by the same translator overseas (legal translators)? is their any attestation required from national (Australian) body for the translation?

On 12/28/2017 at 11:34 PM, DarDec said:

Hi,

I submitted 887 visa just while ago and payment also done. However, so far I didn't receive acknowledgement email for bridging visa.  Also I am not allowed to upload documents. See below attached . Can you please advise faced same situation. 

Untitled1.png

Hi there,

try logging on using another browser.

On 29/12/2017 at 12:34 AM, DarDec said:

Hi,

I submitted 887 visa just while ago and payment also done. However, so far I didn't receive acknowledgement email for bridging visa.  Also I am not allowed to upload documents. See below attached . Can you please advise faced same situation. 

Untitled1.png

Hi, Did you try login now? This happens sometimes and resolve in 24 hours by itself.

Hi There!

Can anyone advise on the below points..

1. on the Immiacount..who are the other family members? Parents, siblings? and who will  be the  non-accomplany family members? 

2. what will be usual / current country of residence?

Thanks in advance

Izak

Hi Guys,
When the application status changes from Received to "Assessment in progress" ?  This happens once the CO is allocated? i.e. 3 months?
January 2nd 2018 (Tuesday)

It usually done once you provide docs what CO asked, and press Information Provided button.
If CO not contacted you yet, you might be getting direct grant as CO is checking ur file and almost satisfy with your docs provided.

Hi Guys,
When the application status changes from Received to "Assessment in progress" ?  This happens once the CO is allocated? i.e. 3 months?

It usually done once you provide docs what CO asked, and press Information Provided button.
If CO not contacted you yet, you might be getting direct grant as CO is checking ur file and almost satisfy with your docs provided.

13 hours ago, aug17 said:

Hi Aug17,

I lodged my application on 22nd December. Do i need to wait for 3 months or until the CO assigned for to change the status from Received to Assessment in progress?

Hi Aug17,
I lodged my application on 22nd December. Do i need to wait for 3 months or until the CO assigned for to change the status from Received to Assessment in progress?
I'd suggest to attach all docs, as much as you can. These days department is giving direct grants to applicants, so rather than stuck in queue and wait for response after CO it's good to make decision ready application. Attach tax docs, bank statemnts, NOA, and all relevant docs

If CO assigns and wait for docs, they usually look ur file again after 6/7 weeks. And if still not satisfied they will wait and ask for docs. Usual time frame for decision after CO allocated is 6/7 weeks, from the day when u provide docs. Once you provide requested docs u should click the button which is at immi account "information provided" than you status chaged to assesment in progress, or if CO check ur file and satisfy with ur docs.

Already timeframe for 887 visa increased due to high invitiations in december 1st week round for 189 visas, although most of those invitations were fake applicants, chances are 887 visa time will go back to 6/8 months, but since you lodged i suggest rather than waiting for that long, attach all.docs and make ur application decision ready so CO can give u direct grant

Hope it helps and happy new year
Tc

I'd suggest to attach all docs, as much as you can. These days department is giving direct grants to applicants, so rather than stuck in queue and wait for response after CO it's good to make decision ready application. Attach tax docs, bank statemnts, NOA, and all relevant docs

If CO assigns and wait for docs, they usually look ur file again after 6/7 weeks. And if still not satisfied they will wait and ask for docs. Usual time frame for decision after CO allocated is 6/7 weeks, from the day when u provide docs. Once you provide requested docs u should click the button which is at immi account "information provided" than you status chaged to assesment in progress, or if CO check ur file and satisfy with ur docs.

Already timeframe for 887 visa increased due to high invitiations in december 1st week round for 189 visas, although most of those invitations were fake applicants, chances are 887 visa time will go back to 6/8 months, but since you lodged i suggest rather than waiting for that long, attach all.docs and make ur application decision ready so CO can give u direct grant

Hope it helps and happy new year
Tc

Thanks Aug17,

The only pending is Singapore PCC which is not easy to get unless I get a letter from CO stating that PCC is required for Singapore. I have already submitted during my 489. I don't know whether I will get direct grant or CO request to submit Singapore PCC once again.