887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Barracountry said:

Hi Guys,

I got my approval today (Finally)!

Date of application: 16/4/17,

Approval: 16/1/18

A long wait...

Thanks to a lot of people here and my patience ?

wow congrats mate, that is a long wait, can you share other dates where the officer requested additional doc?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Barracountry said:

Hi Guys,

I got my approval today (Finally)!

Date of application: 16/4/17,

Approval: 16/1/18

A long wait...

Thanks to a lot of people here and my patience ?

Congratz buddy....

What are the reason for your long waiting time? Is that lack of supporting docs submission initially  

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

wow congrats mate, that is a long wait, can you share other dates where the officer requested additional doc?

Thanks,

1st CO 26 July for more docs ( English for wifey)...

1 Aug new born (dob)

posted docs around 17-18aug to GSM Adelaide (certified hard copies)...(docs received but lost)

did upload change of circumstances on immi Account at the same time..

2nd CO 15 Sep: sent an email advising child will be added on immi portal...so wait...

3rd CO 16/11/17: Emedical consent + GP’s letter (as child less than 6 months)...

Approval today the 16 January 18...

Hope this helps..

4 hours ago, Samirk said:

Hi All,

How can I contact the immigration to know what is happening with my visa? It's been 7 weeks since I submitted the requested Docs.

They will get back to you within 7 weeks if you are lucky and don't forget the public holidays. I submitted my Docs on 14/11/2017 and still waiting for their response.

Hello all,

How are you? I am from Bangladesh, currently living in Queensland.

Been a silent follower of this forum for a long time. But, today I am breaking my silence because as per the 2017 trend, decision ready files were being finalized by 3 month, and all of a sudden they got a speed breaker somewhere on the road and now seems like they are driving on a School Zone :)

Anyway, we deserve this waiting because I think maybe this is the memory we will re-call when we will become Aussie Mates :D . 

Just wanted to join with you all to share and spend time where we can express out feelings.

My timeline below:

03/Nov/207: e-Medical completed for the my daughter born in Australia (489 visa already granted in June 2017)

06/Nov/2017: Applied for 887 visa. (Decision Ready Application)

Grant: ???? Maybe sometime next year ???

9 hours ago, HeyMate said:

Hello all,

Been a silent follower of this forum for a long time. But, today I am breaking my silence because as per the 2017 trend, decision ready files were being finalized by 3 month, and all of a sudden they got a speed breaker somewhere on the road and now seems like they are driving on a School Zone :)

Anyway, we deserve this waiting because I think maybe this is the memory we will re-call when we will become Aussie Mates :D . 

Just wanted to join with you all to share and spend time where we can express out feelings.

My timeline below:

03/Nov/207: e-Medical completed for the my daughter born in Australia (489 visa already granted in June 2017)

Welcome in! :)

18 hours ago, Bunny said:

Finally! Congratulations Barracountry ?

Congratulations Barracountry!!

I have applied on 10 Sept...CO asked further docs on 12th Dec... submitted on 22nd Dec.. still waiting..

One quick question- I'm the primary applicant...do I need to go for medical, CO didn't ask yet.

But in medical it's showing Examinations required.

9 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

I have applied on 10 Sept...CO asked further docs on 12th Dec... submitted on 22nd Dec.. still waiting..

One quick question- I'm the primary applicant...do I need to go for medical, CO didn't ask yet.

Hi ricky21232,

This is strange... Has it been like this since the day you have applied? I checked mine and it says "No examinations required. Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department." Others on the forum reported the same. Can you think of any reasons why yours is different? Any adverse medical history? :/

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi Ricky,

I would advise you to do the Medical As soon as possible There should be a HAP ID in the Medical Required Section, Otherwise your Application will Get Delayed 

I am Sure CO Will ask for Medical as it is already Listed in your Account, So it would be good to do it Beforehand 

On 15/01/2018 at 6:18 PM, NK17Sep17 said:

I applied on 17 September. I have got a request for police clearance for my son who is not migrating with me. I submitted a statutory declaration stating that he is not part of my family unit and has no intentions to migrate and yet...

What difference does his police clearance make? He is not getting visa. If he applies later, between now and then he can have different police clearance! It is so frustrating!

Why??!

Hello everyone,

I have not seen any comments on my post. Has anyone been requested to provide PCC on non-migrating family members before? Is it normal to ask at all to provide? I cannot see any logic in this request, so I guess I am just trying to collect some stats if it's just request for me or is it common practice?

Thanks.

14 hours ago, HeyMate said:

Hello all,

My timeline below:

Hi mate, you mean only your daughter got medical examination done individually? Could you please show me how to finish it without you main applicant involved? I’d like to do it for my 8-month-old daughter soon. Really appreciate it!

2 hours ago, NK17Sep17 said:

Hello everyone,

I have not seen any comments on my post. Has anyone been requested to provide PCC on non-migrating family members before? Is it normal to ask at all to provide? I cannot see any logic in this request, so I guess I am just trying to collect some stats if it's just request for me or is it common practice?

Thanks.

Hi bro, just want to know, you applied on 17/sep? And CO only asked for pcc or other documents also. I applied on 22/09.

On 1/5/2018 at 5:24 PM, aug17 said:

If i would be you i would lodge 887 and get medicare first, than get delivery covered by medicare. Once PR comes or if it would be still pending after baby born than it's still easy, just add your baby while your application in process.

It's change of circumstances in immi account and add family member, it would cover your wife delivery cost otherwse u would b looking $8k cost out of pocket. Also you never know when rules changing, don't play with your luck, if you eligible just do that asap. Once baby is born get medical hap id generated he/she will need to get medicals done. Not you or anyone who has already done during 489 visa

Right now department can give you direct grant, back in 2017 due to returdancy CO changes effect appkicants files to drag till 8/9 months, but it was stable after july 2017 files onwards and now.

Your baby delivery might delay a bit, as long as your file is complete CO might ask you to wait for delivery and get medicals, so to be fair suggestion just do that.

Hope it clear some confusions for u and good luck

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thank you mate ....

Hey all

I need your valuable thoughts and information on my scenario. My 489 visa was granted on Dec 9 /2016. I was in Sydney when the 489 visa was granted. However, I worked for one and half month on 489 visa in Sydney as I'm preparing to relocated to regional area. And I made a move on Jan 26 /2017. I worked on TFN in Sydney for 45 days which is like one and half month. From the day I relocated to regional area(Adelaide) I never went back to Sydney neither I haven't worked in Metropoliatn. My question will there be any proble during my 887 visa application or the 887 visa outcome. 

Thanks.