887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Hi Guys,

I am new and wants to check if someone applied in Nov 2017 and still waiting for response?

I applied in 1st week Nov 2018 and application is received and no update since then... I am uploading additional documents as well.... may not require just for the safe side....

My friends got direct grant within 3 months and few of them got CO assigned but in my case no update make me dubious.

Please share your responses.

Regards

Hi B3sT

Based on the forum excel databased no one receives 887 visas direct grant or CO assign after 1st October. Every one now getting whoever applied September or earlier. So November is way long to wait.

I think they will start NOV application on April. 

14 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Hi Guys,

I am new and wants to check if someone applied in Nov 2017 and still waiting for response?

I applied in 1st week Nov 2018 and application is received and no update since then... I am uploading additional documents as well.... may not require just for the safe side....

My friends got direct grant within 3 months and few of them got CO assigned but in my case no update make me dubious.

Regards

Is it riskier to upload documents? I applied 3rd October and I can expect a CO to contact anytime from now on. However I got my drivers licence last week and I uploaded it today. :err: I hope I didn't do a stupid thing :( 

15 minutes ago, Bunny said:

Is it riskier to upload documents? I applied 3rd October and I can expect a CO to contact anytime from now on. However I got my drivers licence last week and I uploaded it today. :err: I hope I didn't do a stupid thing :( 

Hi Bunny,

Can you get your driving licence without PR?

I thought we need PR to get driving licence in Australia

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Hi Bunny,

Can you get your driving licence without PR?

I thought we need PR to get driving licence in Australia

Oh who told you such a lie? my husband already got it one year ago and his cousin got it when he was a student o.O You have to have it within 6 months of getting PR anyway. 

41 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Hi Guys,

Regards

So with in 3 months in not possible now onwards?
Any reason for that?

39 minutes ago, Bunny said:

I don't think so Bunny, the more documents you add less likely to be asked for more evidence... Hope you will get grant next week :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kate said:

Hi,

I am new as well! However keep reading everyone's posts for quite a while now. I applied for 887 on the 18th of November. No update so far. Status - received to be assessed

Hi Kate, welcome to the group! :)

This is a tracker we keep of our timelines, you can enter your dates here if you wish. It will help the others, too:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

2 minutes ago, su89 said:

It has been so slow last few weeks.. kind of no activity ..no grants hardly COs appointed. But we had 2 grants per day last 3 days.. good sign.. whatever the reason.. they have started functioning again!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I've been checking GSM allocation dates webpage on homeaffairs website since early this month & they mentioned dates will be updated in early February with latest dates. But still not updated. Don't know what's the reason is

I've been checking GSM allocation dates webpage on homeaffairs website since early this month & they mentioned dates will be updated in early February with latest dates. But still not updated. Don't know what's the reason is
Same here..I have also been keeping an eye on it.. February is nearly all gone.. but its not updated yet

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi Kate, welcome to the group! :)

This is a tracker we keep of our timelines, you can enter your dates here if you wish. It will help the others, too:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Hi Russki,

Excel has been updated:D good luck with your visa....some funny stories you posted:P the way your visa is being processed! seems like you are special. ha-ha. good luck anyway!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi SRKNA,

I am not an expert, but I can't see why not. He can apply for 887 up till the last day of his 489 visa validity. He will be issued bridging visa on application and can stay in Australia legally waiting for decision...

Anyone knows otherwise? :) 

Thanks Russki.

2 hours ago, B3sT said:

Hi Guys,

Regards

Oh, I lodged my one on 7 Nov 2017. You are not alone bro as im still waiting. Anyone know how to know when you have CO assigned? Will your application status change from Received to Assigned?

Thanks

4 hours ago, ZASUMA said:

Oh, I lodged my one on 7 Nov 2017. You are not alone bro as im still waiting. Anyone know how to know when you have CO assigned? Will your application status change from Received to Assigned?

Thanks

i have lodged on 7th of Nov 2017 as well, let me know whatever comes to you and i will let you know whatever comes to me alright. thanks

2 hours ago, Goldeniez said:

i have lodged on 7th of Nov 2017 as well, let me know whatever comes to you and i will let you know whatever comes to me alright. thanks

Hello Goldeniez and  ZASUMA, 

kindly feel free to add yourselves to the tracker please: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

This will help everybody in the forum.

Thanks