887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Russki,
Thank you for reply.  I thought, in application there was a question have you taken health examination in last one year which I answered as no and put no hap I'd, that's why it's showing.  Have you done the same?
Is there some way to speak to CO? Mine is Sophie. 

Hi SK10,

Everyone puts the same; Not taken health assessments in last one year and No Hap ID. Even I put the same but still I get no health assessment is required. As far as I know no health assessment is required for 887. By default no health assessment is required is shown in the application. I don't know why it shows it is required for you. Send an email to your CO.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi SK10,

Everyone puts the same; Not taken health assessments in last one year and No Hap ID. Even I put the same but still I get no health assessment is required. As far as I know no health assessment is required for 887. By default no health assessment is required is shown in the application. I don't know why it shows it is required for you. Send an email to your CO.

Thanks dear,  now I am worried because everyone else got grant who applied in September and first Co allocated in December. Even I applied on 10 sep, first CO on 12december and after that nothing. Do you think they hold my file due to health examination? Other thing, first CO Sophorn didn't ask for medical. Very confused. Pls advise.

Thanks dear,  now I am worried because everyone else got grant who applied in September and first Co allocated in December. Even I applied on 10 sep, first CO on 12december and after that nothing. Do you think they hold my file due to health examination? Other thing, first CO Sophorn didn't ask for medical. Very confused. Pls advise.
Don't ask anything now to your CO. If they need health assessment of yours then they need to request one. Wait for your CO to respond for what you have submitted on 12th December.

6 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi SK10, we are on the same boat. I applied on 10th Sept..Co asked additional docs which uploaded on 5th Jan since then waiting ....

My application says Health Examination required same like you. My first CO was Sophorn didn't ask for medical. Seems like they hold our file due to health examination. Everyone said NO Medical is required for 887....Very confused.

Would you like to send mail to CO to confirm?

1 hour ago, deftown said:

Don't ask anything now to your CO. If they need health assessment of yours then they need to request one. Wait for your CO to respond for what you have submitted on 12th December.

Thanks dear.  But everyone else got grant or CO contacted again who submitted docs in December. So am bit worried that CO might not pick my file or reject straight. Is it possible that CO will reject or not pick my file due to medical?

Thanks dear.  But everyone else got grant or CO contacted again who submitted docs in December. So am bit worried that CO might not pick my file or reject straight. Is it possible that CO will reject or not pick my file due to medical?
No way that they can reject when they haven't requested for medical. Medical should come from their side. Wait for their response. By God's will you should get by next week.

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Haimu,

Very similar timeline - applied for 887 on 25 September 2017, CO assigned 7 February 2018, asking for more documents. I have now been waiting for 3 weeks, hopefully, another 3-4 weeks and we get the grant! :) But it is hard to predict sometimes... Some people waited from CO to grant for 14 weeks and longer. It depends.

Hi Russki

Have you managed to get your Russian PCC and found how your primary education was funded? Have you uploaded the documents already?

4 hours ago, Rajan said:

Hi. 

Applied on 8 Aug 2017

Co assign on 1 Nov 2017 asked for few doc.

Still waiting . 

My co is Adam from team 10

No medical requirements. 

Really confuse what to do.

Applied on 8 Aug 2017 

Till now no action 

Do some one had Adam co

2 hours ago, Bunny said:

Hi Russki

Have you managed to get your Russian PCC and found how your primary education was funded? Have you uploaded the documents already?

Hi Bunny,

Thank you so much for your concern. Yes,  I was so lucky,  got my Russian PCC on time and uploaded extra information! :):) You know, when initially my Russian friends told me that PCC can take from 3 months up to 2 years to get (!) I nearly fainted! Haha!  But took a week only, thanks god. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi SK10, we are on the same boat. I applied on 10th Sept..Co asked additional docs which uploaded on 5th Jan since then waiting ....

My application says Health Examination required same like you. My first CO was Sophorn didn't ask for medical. Seems like they hold our file due to health examination. Everyone said NO Medical is required for 887....Very confused.

Would you like to send mail to CO to confirm?

Hi ricky21232 and SK10,

Just to share my experience, I also encountered the "Health Examination Required" in my ImmiAccount, was quite confused and worried then but most people in various forums would advise to wait till CO ask you to get one. Applied August, CO allocated November, Visa grant February. Didn't asked for any medical. 

Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone.

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys, 

I'm in the process of collecting the required documents for 887 visa as my nearing 2 years cutoff. 

My payslips are electronic payslips and JP is reluctant to sign those. I also read in forum that electronic documents doesn't require JP attestation. Could someone provide me the link of those extracts in DIBP website so that I can confirm myself. 

thanks

15 hours ago, Ragav1024 said:

Hi Guys, 

I'm in the process of collecting the required documents for 887 visa as my nearing 2 years cutoff. 

My payslips are electronic payslips and JP is reluctant to sign those. I also read in forum that electronic documents doesn't require JP attestation. Could someone provide me the link of those extracts in DIBP website so that I can confirm myself. 

thanks

You don’t need to attest. I have uploaded all my payslips combine to one Pdf. 

18 hours ago, jin_re said:

Hi ricky21232 and SK10,

Just to share my experience, I also encountered the "Health Examination Required" in my ImmiAccount, was quite confused and worried then but most people in various forums would advise to wait till CO ask you to get one. Applied August, CO allocated November, Visa grant February. Didn't asked for any medical. 

Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks jin_re. Hoping for same. But I am confused as they have contacted again everyone else who got first CO in December. Even people who applied after Me and first CO allocated after me, got their PR or contacted by CO again. No idea what's happening. Hoping for best.  Pls someone pick my file also. ??

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. i applied for 887 visa on 20th October for me, my wife and my daughter and of course yet to receive any correspondence from Immigration. I just wanted to know if we need to upload verified passport size photos of everyone in the application? Since my application is still not picked up, i can do it if needed. Also i heard that if i upload any documents now then my application will be delayed further? is that true?

Please help me out guys !

A..

47 minutes ago, aruntyagi1806 said:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. i applied for 887 visa on 20th October for me, my wife and my daughter and of course yet to receive any correspondence from Immigration. I just wanted to know if we need to upload verified passport size photos of everyone in the application? Since my application is still not picked up, i can do it if needed. Also i heard that if i upload any documents now then my application will be delayed further? is that true?

A..

Passport size phots are listed under recommended document list, it would be good to attach before your application is assigned to a CO. I don't think attaching further documents will delay the process. processing time is subject to individual's records and CO's handling process. I'd suggest to attach as many as supporting documents to aim for  a direct grant.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aruntyagi1806 said:

Hi everyone,

A..

Hello aruntyagi

I will tell you from my experience I uploaded passport size photo which I have uploaded for the 489 visa 3 years ago. ? 

And about uploading documents, there will be no delay if you uploaded documents even now. 

Based on forum timeline my application was supposed to be picked up on 26th Feb Monday and I uploaded more documents on 23rd Friday. I got my visa 27th even if I uploaded documents 1 day ago. 

Hi all

Can you please advise that am I considered breach of 489 Family Sponsored visa if I attend a one days meeting in Brisbane.

I am currently on 489 Family Sponsored visa. I am working at Cairns, Queensland.

My company would like me to attend only one day meeting in Brisbane.

My visa have the restriction: Visa condition 8549 - Live, study and work in designated areas of Australia (Except Brisbane, Wollongong, Sydney and Newcastle)

Can someone please advise whether I can attend the short meeting in Brisbane?

Cheers

2 hours ago, Hewitt Tan said:

Hi all

Can you please advise that am I considered breach of 489 Family Sponsored visa if I attend a one days meeting in Brisbane.

I am currently on 489 Family Sponsored visa. I am working at Cairns, Queensland.

My visa have the restriction: Visa condition 8549 - Live, study and work in designated areas of Australia (Except Brisbane, Wollongong, Sydney and Newcastle)

Cheers

That shouldn't be a problem at all, the requirement is to study and live in designed areas, that doesnt restrict visiting interstates for short trips/visits. I don't think so you'd need to mention your interstate trips, but make sure all your work related documents are tied to your current location.

7 hours ago, alexoir said:

I just checked my immi account and the 'date submitted' is now different from 'last updated'. They used to have the same dates until the last maitenance. Is anyone else experiencing this?

yeah and the document  section looks far better with the upgrade.

8 hours ago, Hewitt Tan said:

Hi all

Cheers

Seriously???