887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

documents i submitted 
1. form 80
2. pcc and afp
3. phone/internet/gas/elec bills
4. bank statement& pays lips& PAYG summary& tax assessment notice&super statement&reference letter 
5. passport photo page & visa page

Did they ask for partners english or did u upload anything.. were u the primary applicant in 489 as well

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi folks,
So...Sophorn contacted me today to request for medical examination (501) only for my 2.5 yo daughter. Just as I expected.[emoji3]
Good news...so your file is on top now.. good to see things moving..

Now after Alexior we will have no one from our forum till mid October.. MV2010, Arun and Singh.. you are next.. pls keep us posted when you hear some thing. Eagerly waiting to see the timelines.
Meanwhilr Russki, Kun 887 and peter get ready.. [emoji4][emoji4] so happy to see people getting grants..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, su89 said:

Now after Alexior we will have no one from our forum till mid October.. MV2010, Arun and Singh.. you are next.. pls keep us posted when you hear some thing. Eagerly waiting to see the timelines.
Meanwhilr Russki, Kun 887 and peter get ready.. emoji4.pngemoji4.png so happy to see people getting grants..

Thank you su89, we are all getting closer to that magic golden email! :) I have noted there two more people from the forum: Randy  applied 9/10/17 and MVSN applied 7/10/17 - we have not heard from them... Maybe, we will. But you are right, there is a gap in the list after today for almost two weeks! Let's see what happens. :) 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, alexoir said:

Even though CO requested for medical examination(501) only, BUPA added blood  test when I called in to book an appointment. They said my daughter would have to do blood test in addition because she's above 2 years. I just had to go with the flow.

Hi alexoir,

Glad to see you moving on with the application, it's good that BUPA offered to do an extra test - I reckon, it's better you do more than less, saves CO having to ask for things twice. BUPA works with migrants' medicals every day, I think we can trust them to know what's required. ;):) Good luck and keep us posted! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, alexoir said:

Hi folks,

So...Sophorn contacted me today to request for medical examination (501) only for my 2.5 yo daughter. Just as I expected.:D

Hi bro your daughter born in Australia? And she didn't  go for medical examination before you applied for 887? Thanks 

19 minutes ago, heugas said:

Has anyone applied in July and still waiting? Provided extra info 5th Feb. 

:arghh:

Hey heugas,

I see today is 6 weeks from your CO contacting you, your file is getting closer to being picked up again, hopefully. :) 

But looks like Rajan has been waiting 18 weeks now from CO contact, is it correct? That's a long time... wonder why. O.o

7 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hey heugas,

I see today is 6 weeks from your CO contacting you, your file is getting closer to being picked up again, hopefully. :) 

But looks like Rajan has been waiting 18 weeks now from CO contact, is it correct? That's a long time... wonder why. O.o

Hi russki 

Really worried ... what to do ? 

?

I believe our files are assigned to a system queue and it won't be visible to COs when the turn comes :P they set the date when they want to review back the file, It will be based on CO's judgement about how long it takes to get the document. during 489 visa, it took me 1 week get the police clearance when I informed CO, he said he already pushed to 2 months further so that couldn't be altered. I guess it's same thing now. We all pray hard our files magically falls through CO's hands :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, su89 said:

Meanwhilr Russki, Kun 887 and peter get ready.. emoji4.pngemoji4.png so happy to see people getting grants..

Hi Su,

Thanks but not sure how long will it take? Anyway, its good to see things moving on.

Cheers.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and would need your suggestions.

I have applied for 887 on 7th October 2017. I have not received any communication so far and my application status still showing as "Received".

Please suggest what I have to do now. Thanks in advance.

Veman

1 minute ago, Veman said:

From this forum I came to know that we have grants or CO responses till 10th October 2017 applications. I am rally worried what happened with my application.

Cheers

Don't worry mate, they may spend more time on come cases due to its complexity. I hope you  will hear some good news this week :)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Russki said:

Not sure... What is your timeline exactly? What did CO ask for and when? :) 1st November?

On 1st Nov they ask mine 

2 year residency evidence.
1 year employment evidence.
Personal particulars for character assessment

For wife this same personal character assessent

Upload same day on 1st Nov