887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, 887_2018 said:

I am sure that nothing can cure the pain except visa grant  ?

Haha. That's true.

I think I was dreaming other day at night, it was actual dream, that I was waiting/afraid when visa will be granted on the dream as well. :err: So scary..... Our brain can not think anything else other than thinking abut these case officers....

• Like 2

Dear All, 

Could someone please help to understand the below. 

In the home affairs website for 887 visa, it was mentioned that dependents should provide a proof for 2 years of living requirements. I was under the understanding that it should applies only for main applicant. ( My wife came to Australia few months after my arrival) Does this mean we need to wait until she complete 2 years of stay in regional areas ? 

image.png.0987241ec8d8c612b795b51cd2f674e5.png

On 4/14/2018 at 8:40 PM, Tsep said:

Hi vivek, yes I did it along with pay sheets and notice of assessment. Did you uploaded? 

Hi Tsep 

Thanks . I uploaded my all genuine  documents. I uploaded all my payslips, residential history, group assessment, notice of assessment and i bought the property so my property is mentioned as a residential property.  but i forgot to uploaded my bank statement, Do you think that do  i have to upload my bank statement? Because my case is already  5 months and my status shows that my application is "Received". I am waiting my visa grant. is it too late to upload the bank statement? if you have any experience could you please share with me plz. Thanks

1 minute ago, vivek said:

Hi Tsep 

Thanks . I uploaded my all genuine  documents. I uploaded all my payslips, residential history, group assessment, notice of assessment and i bought the property so my property is mentioned as a residential property.  but i forgot to uploaded my bank statement, Do you think that do  i have to upload my bank statement? Because my case is already  5 months and my status shows that my application is "Received". I am waiting my visa grant. is it too late to upload the bank statement? if you have any experience could you please share with me plz. Thanks

You can upload them now

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vayani said:

Hi Romzr,

1) You stayed overseas 3 months out of this 2 years which will be completing in july 2018. If you had paid holidays of 4 weeks during your overseas visit then i would advise you to compensate 2 months extra meaning you should apply 887 visa at the start of October 2018. 

2) If you have statutory declaration attested/approved by JP that is enough but again it depends on Case officer so it would be better to have more documents to proof for this period of residency such as Mobile phone bills on this address, Utility bills on your name for this address, Car registration or insurance letter on this address etc etc.

I am going to apply 887 visa tonight. And i went overseas for 8 weeks in first year and 6 weeks in second year. My two years completed on 19th feb 2018 and i did compensate extra 2 months. 

Thanks Vayani I will apply in October, it’s worth waiting bit more. 

Dear all applicants,  

applied on 07/11/2017. 

It is my humble request to to all that if anyone grant direct PR OR  if anyone contacted by C/O for further documents required,  then please update everything on this site so other applicants can come to know.

I can understand after getting PR , we all busy with celebration but, as a courtesy for other applicants please update all information asap.

Thanks. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DEV said:

Dear all applicants,  

applied on 07/11/2017. 

It is my humble request to to all that if anyone grant direct PR OR  if anyone contacted by C/O for further documents required,  then please update everything on this site so other applicants can come to know.

I can understand after getting PR , we all busy with celebration but, as a courtesy for other applicants please update all information asap.

Thanks. 

I think last grant from this forum was  for 3/11 applicants, I guess this week will be from 4/11 to 9/11 

47 minutes ago, DEV said:

Dear all applicants,  

applied on 07/11/2017. 

Thanks. 

I should hear some news after you. Applied on 8/11

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ruben said:

I think last grant from this forum was  for 3/11 applicants, I guess this week will be from 4/11 to 9/11 

Hi, 

Hopefully yes, but im confused yes they are not following sequence some of us who had applied in October, aree still waiting then there are 2 who applied in August and few in September still waiting??

I guess, depends on case officers, some are still sitting with August files while others have moved to November. 

I wish you all , the very best and pray hard for each one of you, that waiting time gets shortened and you all get to hear the good news.

4 minutes ago, Tsep said:

I applied on 22/sep.

First CO assign, grant 489 for newborn 

Then after no any update. People who are apply at same time they already got visa. And my side still as it is. 

same here applied 18 oct...people who applied after me got their visa granted. 

do u think coz of newborn we are delayed???????

10 minutes ago, neel said:

same here applied 18 oct...people who applied after me got their visa granted. 

do u think coz of newborn we are delayed???????

I think they'd be asking medicals for the newborn and it seems  some waiting time set for them to be able to ask medical for babies.