887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

True.. May be the Day is not that far when processing time will say 10 Months - 1 year.... :arghh:

Definitely..When I was applying in last November, it was 5-7 months processing time. Now they increased it to 8-10 months. It seems that they are going to  extend it further ?????????? long headache for applicants

11 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Definitely..When I was applying in last November, it was 5-7 months processing time. Now they increased it to 8-10 months. It seems that they are going to  extend it further ?????????? long headache for applicants

we are getting there:) do not stress about it! The most important to get a direct grant and not to be put AGAIN on hold....for 1...or 2 or ...months. Today/tomorrow you will definitely get you golden mail:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Hope in the meantime, they won't surprise us with any bizarre changes to this visa category

• Haha 2

I am wondering what actually case officers do on their job. They should do it on fast track. Every year they increase the visa application fee and their service getting below standard level.  People are waiting long enough to get their residency.  I feel very bad for the current applicant I know the waiting time is awful. I am going to apply in October, but checking this thread every single day for few time, honestly speaking I am felling pressure as well. Anyway all the best guys.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Yes. Rules changed just 2 weeks after my application date. So, I'm that unfortunate :D

So, no big hopes for this as well. Let's see what happen 

I was too enthusiastic in the beginning as heard that it takes only 3 months^_^ two families that I know personally applied in July/August got their direct grants exactly in 3 months...I applied in November and now still waiting....

1 minute ago, Kate said:

I was too enthusiastic in the beginning as heard that it takes only 3 months^_^ two families that I know personally applied in July/August got their direct grants exactly in 3 months...I applied in November and now still waiting....

Yes, same thing for my friend. He applied on January 2017 and got direct grant on April 2017

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

Yeah. me too. I was planning to go to my home country around late March or early April based on those timing.. But now I'm laughing reminding those plans lol

• Like 1