887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, a4anudeep said:

Congrats. Enjoy your day. Please let us know what documents were uploaded for your file. So that we know what are essentially required for a direct grant.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

52 weeks pay slip ... 2 yrs lease agreement ...2 years rental statement .. letter from realestate ...Notice of assessment 2 years ....police check  from here and overseas both .... utility bills 2 years ...letter from employers .... health & character form .....group certificate 2 yrs .... recent  payslip ... bank statement .. ...these were the documents submitted !! Hope this will b helpful for u !! 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Rita said:

52 weeks pay slip ... 2 yrs lease agreement ...2 years rental statement .. letter from realestate ...Notice of assessment 2 years ....police check  from here and overseas both .... utility bills 2 years ...letter from employers .... health & character form .....group certificate 2 yrs .... recent  payslip ... bank statement .. ...these were the documents submitted !! Hope this will b helpful for u !! 

Congratulations Rita, what about form 80?did not provided

On 5/10/2018 at 6:47 PM, 11Dec2015 said:

congratulations, can you help us with the documents lists that you provided before?

Hi, sorry for the delay. We kinda provided a huge list of documents. Some of them may not be necessary even.

Identity and Relationship documents

-English translated birth certificate (both)

-Passport identity page and other supporting pages (Both).

- Victorian driver’s licence (Both).

-Affidavit for name differences.(make sure you take AFP for all those names)

-English translated home country National Identity card.

-English translated marriage certificate.

-Savings bank account statement for joint asset ownership

-Letter from Commonwealth bank confirming the joint ownership to an account we opened just after migrating.

-health insurance membership card under both names.

-Car insurance policy under both names (latest).

Regional Residential Requirement

-The release letter from the original visa issued state.

-Lease agreements (Including the letter confirming our current residence at the same address from the real estate agent) and rental ledger – under main applicant’s name.

-All Electricity bills for the period of 2 years and Gas bills for the same period – under joint names.

-Vehicle registration certificates – under main applicant’s name.

-Randomly selected internet bills from during the last two-year period – under wife’s name.

-All available Bank statements covering the two-year period

Work and Study Condition

-Employment contract

-All pay slips for the two-year period

-Reference letter from human resource department.

-Position description issued by the employer (I don’t think this is necessary at all)

-Tax return summaries for last 2 financial years (both) along with Medicare exception certificates.

-PAYG summaries from for the last 2 years. (both)

-All Super statements for the two-year period

-Spouse's online study documentation and her casual employment documentation

Character Requirements

-Police reports from home country (all new reports for both)

-Australian police reports (attached receipts first, we applied for the AFP after applying for the 887 visa). Also attached the actual AFPs once they arrived (after over a weeks’ time)

-Form 80 and Form 1221 for both applicants.

-Updated resume of both applicants.

Proving the Functional English requirement for Spouse

-Letter from Spouse’s University confirming her Degree completion in English medium.

-Spouse’s Degree transcript and Degree grant certificate

-Spouse’s university record book (I don’t think this is necessary).

Most of them are just scanned original copies (colour) but true copied some black and white docs from the nearby post office. We also included a cover letter for the case officer telling how we met the visa conditions (Attached under 'other documents' section). I suggest you add one, especially if you have a complicated case or you need some things to be clarified to the case officer. 

Best of luck! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Zee1 said:

Hi, sorry for the delay. We kinda provided a huge list of documents. Some of them may not be necessary even.

Identity and Relationship documents

-English translated birth certificate (both)

-Passport identity page and other supporting pages ........

What a great report, thank you so much!!!! Very helpful. And good idea about summary page for CO. ??

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Congratulations who got visa grant?

Gud luck who are waiting for the golden mails??

We have applied for 887 on 25th Apr 18. So now in a queue.?

Main applicant is my hisband but i lodge file from my immi account which i used to fiLe 489 visa . I hope this is fine...

Actually i want to know tht what sort of docs we need to attach for my 18 months old daughter. I hve already attached her PP, Birth cert. How to get her medical done before CO assigned. Have attached her immunisationn report( australi & india both)

Secondly my husband worked with a company for 4-5 months but dont have accurate company/ employer refernce letter. They only mention area and company timings because job type was sales rep. By mistake i attached that letter and also mention details in form 80 and 1221 so i am worried because recently i have read someone post in this forum that his visa has cancelled because in a letter  no of hours and area hv not mentioned.

otherwise we hve completed 1 year work requirement.

any suggestions on this matter????

thanks?

• Like 1

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hey guys good news from me I got my golden email 10 mins ago. TBH I did not expect it to come anytime this week, not to mention Monday morning due to the recent slowdown in processing time. But keeping the hope up definitely pays off i guess. 

Apply date: 27/11/2015

CO: Sophorn

will update documents later

• Like 7

Just now, hoangdekiem said:

Hey guys good news from me I got my golden email 10 mins ago. TBH I did not expect it to come anytime this week, not to mention Monday morning due to the recent slowdown in processing time. But keeping the hope up definitely pays off i guess. 

Congrats mate 

Just now, hoangdekiem said:

Wow. Congratulations mate. 

3 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Many Congrats!!!

Excellent start of the week. Looks like they want to finish November in this week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Wow... Congrats mate!!!! Enjoy...

you applied on 27th Nov 2017 yeah????

I applied on 26th Nov 2017. Hope I'll be as lucky as you ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Many many congratulations ?? ?

8 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Many Congrats!!!

Excellent start of the week. Looks like they want to finish November in this week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Sorry guys correct date is 27/11/2017

12 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Many Congrats

Hope we hear a lot more good news this week

Sorry guys correct date is 27/11/2017
Oh congrats.. and thank u its indeed a good news.. guys November list almost finished.. those who are still waiting from November I dont think you will have to wait much longer.. fingers crossdd. And it seems COs are catching up with their pace

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Congrats mate!!!! ? ? Here's to the flying start of the week!!!! ?

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I need to provide a statutory declaration for a few weeks that I lived with a relative till I rented my own house, But I couldn't find any FORM in homeaffairs website. Can somebody explain to me how should I prepare this doc?

Thanks a lot

21 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Congrats mate.i am next in the queue..enjoy the freedom..

26 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Congratulations @hoangdekiem! This is just the way we want it to be!?

• Like 1