887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 minutes ago, karan992002@yahoo.co.in said:

Hi All .

With God's  Grace finally got Visa Grant Today .Direct Grant applied on 18 November 2017 .

Regards 

Karan

Congrats mate. R u sure its direct grant. Your file opened  on 08/05/18. You r the second timer according to me.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, karan992002@yahoo.co.in said:

Hi All .

With God's  Grace finally got Visa Grant Today .Direct Grant applied on 18 November 2017 .

Regards 

Karan

Congratulations mate.

Is it really direct grant ??. Spreadsheet indicated your CO contact 08/05/2018

12 minutes ago, Kate said:

@Russki hey there. Any news on your behalf? seems like COs cleaning the backlog pretty quick...

Hey guys, no, still nothing. ? COs started clearing 2nd timers and 3rd timers from mid-April forward, somehow still missing people waiting from March and beginning of April. Like I said, not much logic to how they pick files! ? Never mind, I have heaps of patience! ? 

• Like 2

Hi [mention=3229]AAlis[/mention], [mention=3028]Tpsk[/mention], [mention=1403]a4anudeep[/mention]
Could you please update your signatures mates. Just to head around quickly without looking visa tracker. Thanks 
Sorry but how do I do that. Please walk me through

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Just joint the group.

I am waiting for my PR(887). I have applied on 15 OCT 2017.

My CO request further evidence on 23 MAR 2018.

I have submited the documents on 20 APR 2018.

I haven’t heard from them since then. 

Do you have any idea why I has till that long or when I should expect it???

I have living and workin in Australia legally for 8 years.

I am frustrated 

25 minutes ago, ATJ said:

Hi Guys,

Just joint the group.

I am waiting for my PR(887). I have applied on 15 OCT 2017.

My CO request further evidence on 23 MAR 2018.

I have submited the documents on 20 APR 2018.

I haven’t heard from them since then. 

Do you have any idea why I has till that long or when I should expect it???

I have living and workin in Australia legally for 8 years.

I am frustrated 

Hi ATJ, welcome to our friendly group! ? Please do not be frustrated - you are an October applicant, your grant is not too far away, hopefully.

The visa processing is moving, but very slowly due to a number of reasons. We are hoping in July we'll see a lot more grants. ? In the meantime do not stress! 

Below is a link to the spreadsheet tracker we are keeping, I added your name to it, please feel free to add more details in your line: country you are from, what did CO ask when they contacted you etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Hi All, 

I have just submitted my application for 887 today and after payment of fees the status got changed as "Submitted".  Now am trying to upload the documents but it doesn't allow me to upload any documents.. 

Moreover, it was mentioned that applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage.................

Is it the case for everyone.. how do we upload the documents? pls advice

image.thumb.png.8c6c0ebf13111106dd268de23e752cda.png

3 minutes ago, Ragav1024 said:

Hi All, 

I have just submitted my application for 887 today and after payment of fees the status got changed as "Submitted".  Now am trying to upload the documents but it doesn't allow me to upload any documents.. 

Moreover, it was mentioned that applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage.................

Is it the case for everyone.. how do we upload the documents? pls advice

image.thumb.png.8c6c0ebf13111106dd268de23e752cda.png

Normally it will take sometime before you can start to attach documents. I checked after a day and then attached. 

• Like 1