887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

I got grant today. Thanks to all for giving me good information. I pray to God that everyone will get grant soon specially Ruski. Ruski is very great. God bless ruski.

Thanks again

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Paras!!!! Fantastic news!!! ? ? 

And thanks! I think we are all heading for our grants quick! ? Enjoy your new status of Permanent Resident of Australia!!!! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

I got grant today. Thanks to all for giving me good information. I pray to God that everyone will get grant soon specially Ruski. Ruski is very great. God bless ruski.

Thanks again

Congratulations mate. ...!!!

• Like 1

Congrats mate

Hi Everyone.

Thanks again

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks again

Congratulations ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks again

Great news Paras!!! 3rd since morning...Congrats!!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks again

Hi, Congrats!

What is your timeline?

• Like 1

Guys,

I'm thoroughly following "Social Services Legislation Amendment (Encouraging Self-sufficiency for Newly Arrived Migrants) Bill 2018"
https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Bills_Legislation/Bills_Search_Results/Result?bId=r6048
It was supposed to discuss last week in the parliament but failed to discuss. Even this week this bill is not on their table to discuss.
My question is very simple,
What if this bill gets approved after 1st of July 2018 (lets say 1st of August 2018). Does it still applicable from 1st of July 2018? When i gone through the bill, below is the screenshot for the commencement of date effective. Below screenshot says if this bill gets approved after 1st of July 2018, the commencement date is 1st of Jan 2019 or 1st of July 2019. That's what i understood. Am i correct?
image.png.6b7c6e20bde3e088094a96b2e64fd264.png

I have the same question.. keep us poted on any info you get.. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks again

Congratulations paras ....so happy for you ...Enjoy your life as Australian resident  who was your co this time??

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 12:39 PM, B3sT said:

Last week I submitted Birth Certificate and Medical Letter from my GP stating my NewBorn is healthy.

No medical.

Hi B3sT,

How can I get medical letter from GP?

Is there any form or paper work from immi?

5 hours ago, deftown said:

Guys,

I'm thoroughly following "Social Services Legislation Amendment (Encouraging Self-sufficiency for Newly Arrived Migrants) Bill 2018"

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Bills_Legislation/Bills_Search_Results/Result?bId=r6048

It was supposed to discuss last week in the parliament but failed to discuss. Even this week this bill is not on their table to discuss.

My question is very simple,

What if this bill gets approved after 1st of July 2018 (lets say 1st of August 2018). Does it still applicable from 1st of July 2018? When i gone through the bill, below is the screenshot for the commencement of date effective. Below screenshot says if this bill gets approved after 1st of July 2018, the commencement date is 1st of Jan 2019 or 1st of July 2019. That's what i understood. Am i correct?

image.png.6b7c6e20bde3e088094a96b2e64fd264.png

Royal assent is very far for this bill if they dont discuss it within this week.

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Senate/Powers_practice_n_procedures/Senate_Briefs/Brief08

At least we who are waiting for PR will be safe from new legislation if this wont be discussed in this week.. 

• Like 2