887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, jasond_chhetri said:

need a help

i have applied my 887 on 16 of dec 2017.i have had my file opened yesterday.i have submitted my payslips,work statement and a bank statement (which shows the every weeks payment from the employer.now they have asked me to submit more work evidence of working 35 hours a week like PAYG.notice of work assessment and a superannuation statement for minimum of 1 year.i have got all those document and forwarded to my agent.i have a superannuation statement for last 18 months(35 hours every week) which shows my employer contribution. for  some reason my employer has not put through the super for any staff for last 12 month(which he shouldnt have) . he is planning to fix it soon, which may take a time,.but my agent asked me to give him the statement till now.which does not make a sense.i have checked the letter from immi it states minimum of 1 year evidence.i have given him for 18 months but he still wants till now.what should i do,should i tell him to just submit the given document or wait for my employer to put through the fund on y super account.please suggest me ,i am  very stress.

I think ask for a statement from your employer. Even though it says "0 AUD"- that's not your problem.

If DIBP wants to talk to them and ask why its 0 AUD;  its up to them. try to get the statement and upload. 

Give what they ask. ?  hope this helps

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jasond_chhetri said:

need a help

i have applied my 887 on 16 of dec 2017.i have had my file opened yesterday.i have submitted my payslips,work statement and a bank statement (which shows the every weeks payment from the employer.now they have asked me to submit more work evidence of working 35 hours a week like PAYG.notice of work assessment and a superannuation statement for minimum of 1 year.i have got all those document and forwarded to my agent.i have a superannuation statement for last 18 months(35 hours every week) which shows my employer contribution. for  some reason my employer has not put through the super for any staff for last 12 month(which he shouldnt have) . he is planning to fix it soon, which may take a time,.but my agent asked me to give him the statement till now.which does not make a sense.i have checked the letter from immi it states minimum of 1 year evidence.i have given him for 18 months but he still wants till now.what should i do,should i tell him to just submit the given document or wait for my employer to put through the fund on y super account.please suggest me ,i am  very stress.

Hi jasond, please can you clarify: did your employer not supplied annual super statements to employees or did he not even pay anything? In any case, you can go directly to your superfund, talk to them about the situation. They should be able to issue a statement for you with payments to date... Just a suggestion. ? 

22 minutes ago, jasond_chhetri said:

thanks for the guys for the reply

the immi just asked for the evidence for  at least 1 year as the holder of an eligible visa.therefore we gave them 1 years of payslips, right?  Likewise i think its okie to submit one years of superannuation statement.  in my case i have a statement for 18 months which has already met the criteria.when i asked my employer he said he is going to pay missed super soon.i have already downloaded the statement for 18 months which clearly shows my employer contribution ,

In my case, I have submitted payslips for only 52 weeks though I have worked with previous employer more than year and I uploaded  last year superannuation statement that is not covered full periods of works or even 52 weeks.

Is it problem? I heard that we need to submit the works evidences only 52 weeks. 

I have added the covering letter to explain the duration what I am claiming.

please give me a suggestion 

the immi only  just asked for the evidence for  at least 1 year as the holder of an eligible visa.therefore we gave them 1 years of payslips, right?  Likewise i think its okie to submit one years of superannuation statement.  in my case i have a statement for 18 months which has already met the criteria.when i asked my employer he said he is going to pay missed super soon.i have already downloaded the statement for 18 months which clearly shows my employer contribution 

but my agent have asked me to give him the super statement till now.so,guys what should do,should insist him to submit my 18 month super statement which cover the period of first 18 months of payslip or should i wait until my employer pays me the super .

thanks

6 minutes ago, jasond_chhetri said:

the immi only  just asked for the evidence for  at least 1 year as the holder of an eligible visa.therefore we gave them 1 years of payslips, right?  Likewise i think its okie to submit one years of superannuation statement.  in my case i have a statement for 18 months which has already met the criteria.when i asked my employer he said he is going to pay missed super soon.i have already downloaded the statement for 18 months which clearly shows my employer contribution 

but my agent have asked me to give him the super statement till now.so,guys what should do,should insist him to submit my 18 month super statement which cover the period of first 18 months of payslip or should i wait until my employer pays me the super .

thanks

the requirement is to prove work history for 1 year- so if your statement cover that 1 year and matches with the salary slips (it should be the same period of time) - I think you should be fine. COs will be assessing if you have lived 2 years in designated area(if it applieas ) and worked 1 year within that time 35 hours min per week. So if you can arrange 1 year proof - I believe that should be fine 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, jasond_chhetri said:

thanks

You are right, the requirement is to show evidence for 1 year of full-time employment. So it is confusing - why they are asking for more than this. ? As su89 said, as long as your super statement, payslips, bank salary deposits,group certificates and employment letter cover the same period of employment, you should - theoretically - be fine. ? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SinghKhalsa said:

Hi Everyone just letting you know guys I got my PR today.

I applied on 13 Nov 2017 got CO on 1 May 2018 asked for new afp for me and my wife and medical for new born baby. 6 month old and today I got Pr. CO - sep***n.

thanks everyone who putting information on this forum it was very helpfull to know what going around with this visa.

Many congrats?

Hi Everyone,

I have received my permanent resident visa (887) today at 3:00 PM

Applied : 02 October 2017

CO allocated asked for additional Document : 23 Feb 2018

After submitting the requested documents within 3 days. 

Then on 27 April 2018, CO ( NOT THE SAME CO) asked for additional documents again, Which provided instantly

Finally, on 27 June 2018 visa has been granted 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

Then on 27 April 2018, CO ( NOT THE SAME CO) asked for additional documents again, Which provided instantly

Congrats FZR, Enjoy.

Hi Everyone,
Congrats mate

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

congrats mate ?

1 hour ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations.

On 6/26/2018 at 10:12 PM, SinghKhalsa said:

I applied on 13 Nov 2017 got CO on 1 May 2018 asked for new afp for me and my wife and medical for new born baby. 6 month old and today I got Pr. CO - sep***n.

thanks everyone who putting information on this forum it was very helpfull to know what going around with this visa.

Congratulations 

1 hour ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 10:12 PM, SinghKhalsa said:

Congratulations 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations ?

Morning guys
We have been contacted by immi department to submit consent letter. I don't know why because my husband worked in coles and we submitted 56 pay slips. R they going too deep cause of r agent or is it normal?
Thank you
When they contacted you? What concent letter they are talking? Is it reference letter from employer?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on your grant! ??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

Congrats mate!!!!!!!