887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, himal said:

Thanks @russki

i have applied through a agent and he has submitted the additional documents which i saw on the application.i have just checked  my immi account  as you said "I confirm that I provided additional documents"was not clicked on by my agent. seriously 

i have just clicked it on.

There you go. Now your status must have changed to further assessment 

4 minutes ago, himal said:

Thanks @russki

i have applied through a agent and he has submitted the additional documents which i saw on the application.i have just checked  my immi account  as you said "I confirm that I provided additional documents"was not clicked on by my agent. seriously 

i have just clicked it on.

New doctors and agents always do experiments after doing all these mistakes we say ohhhh he/she is very experienced!!!?

• Haha 2

yes its has changed to further assessment.i have just called my agent said he had  already sent a  email to immigration about the  submission of documents ,therefore  he said he did not pressed that confirm button. but i just clicked that button and i have informed my agent

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, himal said:

yes its has changed to further assessment.i have just called my agent said he had  already sent a  email to immigration about the  submission of documents ,therefore  he said he did not pressed that confirm button. but i just clicked that button and i have informed my agent

Great stuff. ? ?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Russki said:

I will try @Honey!!! ? ? 

I am going away for 2 weeks tomorrow and if I have no grant after I am back, will definitely ring immigration and ask for it!!!! ?? 

Russki its says: Timeframe for response
You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received this
letter. You should provide your response in writing. and wait for 6 months.... How can we submit something when she'll be 6 months in Nov???

1 hour ago, F1406k said:

Can you do that medical for your baby without HAP id?

I dont think so... I submitted Medical Cert from my GP that my daughter is healthy.... but after 3 months they are requested for 501 Medical Examination to be done from BUPA once she will be 6 months old.

1 hour ago, B3sT said:

Russki its says: Timeframe for response
You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received this
letter. You should provide your response in writing. and wait for 6 months.... How can we submit something when she'll be 6 months in Nov???

Hi @B3sT mate! ? I don't quite understand what you mean here... Sorry. 

28 days is what immi gives you to submit additional documentation from the moment they requested it. Is it what you mean? ? 

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi @B3sT mate! ? I don't quite understand what you mean here... Sorry. 

28 days is what immi gives you to submit additional documentation from the moment they requested it. Is it what you mean? ? 

Yes it says 28 days to submit but they want me to wait until she is 6 months.... so how this can be possible.

2 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Yes it says 28 days to submit but they want me to wait until she is 6 months.... so how this can be possible.

Aaaaaa, I understand, sorry, I didn't read previous messages. ? ? In this case, I would assume, more important deadline is when your baby turns 6 months old. You wait till she is 6 months old and then do medical and submit. The line about 28 days in your letter just ignore in this situation, as it is just a standard text. 

Actually, best thing to do is to call immi and confirm - I am sure they will same the same: wait till the baby turns 6 months and do medical. ?