887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

18 hours ago, Tsep said:

Grant grant garnt, 

Thank you my god.

Yes finally 887 visa granted for me, my wife and newborn daughter after 12 months and 3 days. 

Apply 22 sep 2017

First CO - new born 489 visa ( 02 Feb 2018)

Second CO - new born add in applications (25 may 2018) I did call for adding newborn to my file was taken too much time. 

Third CO - newborn medical (26 June) 

Fourth CO - grant today .i called yesterday too. Look like I called each time. 

Thank you everyone for your kind support and informations.I pray god for Russki, sk 10 , Hsk and Rickey got grant very soon who already over 12 months now. And best of luck everyone.

Thanks 

Congrats mate ... great news.

@deftown and  @Russki

Just called immi a while ago and the response was that

" the application processing time is 11 months , which you have crossed . All i can say is that the process is almost completed and hopefully you should here something soon , we can give positive vibes to you today to help. " 

.........?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

" the application processing time is 11 months , which you have crossed . All i can say is that the process is almost completed and hopefully you should here something soon , we can give positive vibes to you today to help. " 

.........?

You gonna receive your grant letter soon.. All the best ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

.........?

That's definitely some good vibes. You will be in line next. They seem to clear up all the backlog

• Thanks 1

Just now, himal said:

Hi guys

does second timers applicats home page show this message .my application status says initial assessment.i have checked with my agent about this he said it's a previous one and already been submitted.i just want confirm with you guys that second timers have a same one or not as mine.

thanks in advance IMG_0911.thumb.JPG.c1edbe6ffa16d688df851f98277d43de.JPG

seems like there would be a request for additional documents .. please check view details and messages.