887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

35 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all ur wishes.. I called Immi yesterday and said all my concerns to the call centre woman almost 30 to 40 Minutes. Repeatedly i said my concerns to her... Today i got my grant.. 

Those who are on 2nd and 3rd timers like Russki, HSK and all September to December 2017 applicants can try calling them and try to convey your concerns very very politely..Your voice over the phone matters...

Hopefully you guys should get some positive response.

Give them a valid and Genuine reason... Not like i got a job in Metro or need to go for vacation, etc...

Give a try.

Congrats and CO please?

2 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

I just woke up from my bed, brushed my teeth.. Sipping ginger tea with some biscuits and watching some news...  Just checking my mobile for the time to get ready for my office.. The time clocks 8:29 AM. I saw there are 3 emails showing under the notifications of my mobile.. I was astonished to see who is going to send 3 emails at this early morning...

Opened my email on my mobile... 

There are 3 wonderful emails from the Immigration at 8:23 AM with the GRANT NOTIFICATION as the subject...

WOW ? What an amazing feelings... My mind says its the time to celebrate.. Thanks guys for all your support especially to Russki, TPSK, DarDec and all other who i have missed their names.. Sorry guys i have bad memory...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally i got my PR...

Here are my details..

Applied : 22-Dec-2017

1st CO Requested : 28-June-2018 - New AFP with my full name

2nd CO : 25-Sep-2018 - GRANTED

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

I just woke up from my bed, brushed my teeth.. Sipping ginger tea with some biscuits and watching some news...  Just checking my mobile for the time to get ready for my office.. The time clocks 8:29 AM. I saw there are 3 emails showing under the notifications of my mobile.. I was astonished to see who is going to send 3 emails at this early morning...

There are 3 wonderful emails from the Immigration at 8:23 AM with the GRANT NOTIFICATION as the subject...

WOW ? What an amazing feelings... My mind says its the time to celebrate.. Thanks guys for all your support especially to Russki, TPSK, DarDec and all other who i have missed their names.. Sorry guys i have bad memory...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally i got my PR...

Here are my details..

Congratulations Mate...

19 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

I'm sure they won't pick up February files as of yet probably by end of October..

I hope it comes at the earliest.. it spoiling all the plans I have made

The only reason of delay I could think of is only two co's working on 887 files. They almost spent 3 months on Jan files and now when 2nd-3rd times are about to cross their timelines, they have to  clear the backlog first. 

3 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally i got my PR...

Here are my details..

Congrats! Your call to the immi has helped!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

The only reason of delay I could think of is only two co's working on 887 files. They almost spent 3 months on Jan files and now when 2nd-3rd times are about to cross their timelines, they have to  clear the backlog first. 

That's really good that they are clearing block but we have these expectations due to excel sheet that they will pick Feb files within 6-7 month.

• Sad 2

Grant grant garnt, 

Thank you my god.

Yes finally 887 visa granted for me, my wife and newborn daughter after 12 months and 3 days. 

Apply 22 sep 2017

First CO - new born 489 visa ( 02 Feb 2018)

Second CO - new born add in applications (25 may 2018) I did call for adding newborn to my file was taken too much time. 

Third CO - newborn medical (26 June) 

Fourth CO - grant today .i called yesterday too. Look like I called each time. 

Thank you everyone for your kind support and informations.I pray god for Russki, sk 10 , Hsk and Rickey got grant very soon who already over 12 months now. And best of luck everyone.

Thanks 

• Like 12

That awesome

2 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Grant grant garnt, 

Thank you my god.

Yes finally 887 visa granted for me, my wife and newborn daughter after 12 months and 3 days. 

Apply 22 sep 2017

Second CO - new born add in applications (25 may 2018) I did call for adding newborn to my file was taken too much time. 

Thank you everyone for your kind support and informations.I pray god for Russki, sk 10 , Hsk and Rickey got grant very soon who already over 12 months now. And best of luck everyone.

Thanks 

Thats awesome

Congrats Tsep... Today 2 grants.. Wonderful...

Grant grant garnt, 
Thank you my god.
Apply 22 sep 2017
Thanks 

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Grant grant garnt, 

Thank you my god.

Apply 22 sep 2017

Thanks 

Congrats... What you said after calling them yesterday???

And CO please??

8 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Grant grant garnt, 

Thank you my god.

Apply 22 sep 2017

Thanks 

Congratulations ?

Grant grant garnt, 
Thank you my god.
Apply 22 sep 2017
Thanks 

Congratulations Mate [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Congrats... What you said after calling them yesterday???

And CO please??

I called 2 weeks before at that time they said me just wait until you finished 12 months because that time it's under process time so they did not see my application In detail and this time I told it's already 12 months and I did polite reqest to check my file but still he said he can not do anything actually it's their standard answer but for me they done good helps each time. CO is Kimberley.