887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Honey said:

Congratulations ?

everyone should contact CO or their lawer after one month of submission.

Hey Honey, I see what you mean, I wish it worked every time... ? Somehow, it works only "sometimes". ? @SK10 and @ricky21232 and some other 2nd and 3rd timers have been contacting immi endlessly and not moved an inch. I wonder, why they treat enquiries so differently? ? 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Shekhar said:

Alright guys, good news.. 

Granted by adam

I asked my lawyer to contact adam on sep 6 as it had been 3 months after his last contact.

Adam called my lawyer yesterday, saying he hasnt received the last documents (which is weird). Lawyer said she had evidence thet she submitted. He asked us to send the documents again and wallah, 11.30 this morning received the grant

Peace

Congrats mate 

23 minutes ago, Shekhar said:

Granted by adam

I asked my lawyer to contact adam on sep 6 as it had been 3 months after his last contact.

Adam called my lawyer yesterday, saying he hasnt received the last documents (which is weird). Lawyer said she had evidence thet she submitted. He asked us to send the documents again and wallah, 11.30 this morning received the grant

Peace

great news and congrats 

I have also just emailed to my lawyer to get in the ear of the department as we have provided all doc's and are over the time frame... hopefully ?

• Like 2

Hi guys

i am following this forum silently from quite a while it's very beneficial. I have few queries please guide me as I will be eligible next month.

1. medicals do all go us need to do medicals should I do it myself or wait until they ask.

2. English language both applicant need to sit again.

3. Is uber acceptable as a job. Because I am short of few payslips.

will be very much thankful.

1 minute ago, Samm said:

Hi guys

i am following this forum silently from quite a while it's very beneficial. I have few queries please guide me as I will be eligible next month.

1. medicals do all go us need to do medicals should I do it myself or wait until they ask.

Hi Samm,

1. Wait for them to ask. You need a HAP ID to do the medicals. (Which will be available if they ask you for medics)

2. English language confirmation is required for the secondary applicant (18+ years old) - IELTS, PTE, Educational certificated that can be used for this purpose, Or you can pay 3000+AUD for this.

3. Im not 100% sure on this. Lets wait for another member who has done the same to help you out.

Im pretty sure its ok and you can claim that you were self employed for that period.

Regards,

toot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shekhar said:

Granted by adam

Peace

Congratulations mate !!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Russki said:

Yes, you are right! Somehow it has gone unnoticed, but it's great news! ? I hope, it is not a bogus entry, but a genuine one by @Deepak! ? 

It makes sense, as I see on the avatar photo he has a newborn baby... ? 

Hi Everyone, 

It was a genuine entry by me. CO Adam contacted me on 19.09.2018 asking my baby's medical and our AFP. I had uploaded  a National Police Clearance of WA which was a wrong format. Medical done yesterday and AFP application lodged. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hey Honey, I see what you mean, I wish it worked every time... ? Somehow, it works only "sometimes". ? @SK10 and @ricky21232 and some other 2nd and 3rd timers have been contacting immi endlessly and not moved an inch. I wonder, why they treat enquiries so differently? ? 

Hey Russki,

now this is 11 months so does your application shows something different or same 

"Skilled Migration
Further assessment" ????

Regards

1 hour ago, Shekhar said:

Granted by adam

Peace

Congratulation Shekhar!!!?

Usually we have dull Fridays as CO's are in weekend mode from Thursday onwards but ur message lightened up our Friday...Hope Adam will clear at least one more case before day end.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wincivil said:

Nudgee

Look at your Visa Regional Areas Postcodes you can live and work is clearly mentioned

I was in Adelaide for 18 months I am unable to find job in my profession then moved to Regional NSW as I got job in my profession

But you must inform immigration SA about your intention to move so that in future immigration department ask whether you informed before you move to other area just for courtesy

There are many things in Home Affairs website is not relevant to us I agree sometimes its quite confusing which one to obey

But our visa clearly indicates that postcodes you can live and work 

Some people I know they moved to other regional areas and got grant already

Awesome , thank you so much for your valuable advise,  i will contact the immigration to inform them the change for sure, you save my job . Thanks 

44 minutes ago, toot said:

Hi Samm,

1. Wait for them to ask. You need a HAP ID to do the medicals. (Which will be available if they ask you for medics)

2. English language confirmation is required for the secondary applicant (18+ years old) - IELTS, PTE, Educational certificated that can be used for this purpose, Or you can pay 3000+AUD for this.

3. Im not 100% sure on this. Lets wait for another member who has done the same to help you out.

Im pretty sure its ok and you can claim that you were self employed for that period.

Regards,

toot

Thanks for your quick response. Can't we generate hapid ourself

56 minutes ago, Samm said:

Hi guys

Samm

I applied my visa on 7th Sep and claiming 19 weeks from UBER eats 

I hope Immigration accepts UBER if u want more information msg me in Private

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Hey Russki,

now this is 11 months so does your application shows something different or same 

"Skilled Migration
Further assessment" ????
Regards

Hi B3sT, in a couple of days it will be exactly a year since I applied ... ? Yes, still showing 'Further assessment', no status change at all. ? No communication either. ?

Hi Everyone,

I am confused by secondary applicant's English requirement, My wife already paid 3000+ dollars when we applied 489 VISA, and now she finished 500 hours AMEP class, and didn't get any assessments form AMEP, only TAFE assessments.

1.Does anybody can tell me what is the exactly AMEP assessments?

2.If CO ask me to pay 3000+ dollars again, How can I tell CO I have paid it at the stage of 489 application. I don't have any invoice or evidence about that transaction.

Thanks .

1 minute ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi Everyone,

I am confused by secondary applicant's English requirement, My wife already paid 3000+ dollars when we applied 489 VISA, and now she finished 500 hours AMEP class, and didn't get any assessments form AMEP, only TAFE assessments.

1.Does anybody can tell me what is the exactly AMEP assessments?

2.If CO ask me to pay 3000+ dollars again, How can I tell CO I have paid it at the stage of 489 application. I don't have any invoice or evidence about that transaction.

Thanks .

Hi joshua, from what I know, even if you have paid once during 489 application, you will need to pay again for 887 stage... ? I hope guys here can confirm? 

I think, you may be better sitting IELTS, much cheaper. You only need 4.5 score in all categories. ?  Worth considering...

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi joshua, from what I know, even if you have paid once during 489 application, you will need to pay again for 887 stage... ? I hope guys here can confirm? 

I think, you may be better sitting IELTS, much cheaper. You only need 4.5 score in all categories. ?  Worth considering...

HI  Joshuwa . if u have paid 1st installment in 489 i am pretty sure u dont have to pay it now in 887 . in case if u want to get reciept u can also pull over or simply say import u file through immi account ( u can open it any time ) where u can get your any reciept that u have paid to immigration at the time of 489 visa i have no clue about  AMEP . IN MY CASE MYWIFE COMPELETED CERTIFCATE 4 IN BUISNESS 6 MONTHS AND  DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS 6 MONTHS TOTAL 12 . FROM BUINSESS COLLEGE IN SYDNEY I HAVE SUBMITTED THOSE. I RECKON IT SHOULD WORK OR IF U DONT WANT TO TAKE ANY ANY ANY RISK SIMPLY REGISTER IETLS U CAN EASILY GET 4.5 I CAN C FROM U WRITING ? CHEERS ENJOY UR WEEKEND AND THANKS rUSSKI U ARE NUMBER 1 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Shekhar said:

11 nov 2018 applied

April 26 dat contacted for more info on 2yrs stay and 1yr  work

June 6th adam contacted for more info on 1yr work

Sep 6th , we contacted adam 

Yesterday, he contacted 

Today grant

Hi shekhar, thanks for info. One question, how do you contact CO directly? 

Can anyone explain this status of Ranga ? Comment in the remarks column is not clear to me. I just copied this from the google sheet.

Sa 02/02/18     NEPAL  
marlowe022 02/02/18     Philippines  
Sn133 05/02/18        
Sree 07/02/18     India  
kV 07/02/18     Sri Lanka  
Ranga 10/02/18 20/09/18     granted 489 and 887 bridging visa for 887

33 minutes ago, IFTI said:

Can anyone explain this status of Ranga ? Comment in the remarks column is not clear to me. I just copied this from the google sheet.

Sa 02/02/18     NEPAL  
marlowe022 02/02/18     Philippines  
Sn133 05/02/18        
Sree 07/02/18     India  
kV 07/02/18     Sri Lanka  
Ranga 10/02/18 20/09/18     granted 489 and 887 bridging visa for 887

Mate it means department granted his newborn 489 and granted his newborn bridging visa for 887

21 hours ago, 887 2019 said:

HI  Joshuwa . if u have paid 1st installment in 489 i am pretty sure u dont have to pay it now in 887 . in case if u want to get reciept u can also pull over or simply say import u file through immi account ( u can open it any time ) where u can get your any reciept that u have paid to immigration at the time of 489 visa i have no clue about  AMEP . IN MY CASE MYWIFE COMPELETED CERTIFCATE 4 IN BUISNESS 6 MONTHS AND  DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS 6 MONTHS TOTAL 12 . FROM BUINSESS COLLEGE IN SYDNEY I HAVE SUBMITTED THOSE. I RECKON IT SHOULD WORK OR IF U DONT WANT TO TAKE ANY ANY ANY RISK SIMPLY REGISTER IETLS U CAN EASILY GET 4.5 I CAN C FROM U WRITING ? CHEERS ENJOY UR WEEKEND AND THANKS rUSSKI U ARE NUMBER 1 

? Yes, you are right, I just found this link and it looks like the secondary installment is only paid once:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/887/cost-second-instalment.aspx

So @joshua.qj mate, if you can find that receipt somehow, this can resolve your issue... ? Good luck. The immigration may actually already have it on the record from when you applied for 489. ? . Otherwise, just sit IELTS for the safest bet! 

• Thanks 3