887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey guys..

We have been asked to fill Form 80 again with 'International Travels' and "Work Experience" as two areas of concern. Please help with the following two areas.

1. International Travels:

i. I live and work in Country A (my home country). From there I visited Country B, C and D for three months in each of the three years (my company sent me there for temporary secondments). I did put those three months travels for three years each. In addition, do i need to put the nine months I lived in Country A? (I did not put those in)

ii. After that I lived in Country A for five years. Do i need to put it in? (I did not put it in)

It would be helpful if you can tell me, what changes I may need to do in view of the above.

2. Work Experience:

i. I have been asked to put ABN for companies I have worked for. I have worked as a contractor for some roles. Do i put the recruitment agency details such as ABN/Address/etc (PAYG / Payslips show recruitment agency details) or the company I was working at?

Thanks a lot!

6 hours ago, Samy said:

Hi everyone,

I am following this forum silently...just need to know the email ID of Dat...if someone knows...I have have applied for 887 on 9 th of November 2017...and still waiting...all documents submitted by 13 th June.

Kindly help.

Regards 

Samy

Hey mate what is your timeline?

Hi Tpsk,

Thanks for responding, my timeline is 11 months running for 887. 

1st contact 2 yr residency and english for secondary applicant - 1 May'18 - uploaded docs (residency and University medium of instruction in english letter) - on 7 may

2nd contact - asked for English for secondary applicant (CO remarked incorrect format / variant of surname on letter not declared) - 7 Jun - Submitted IELTS 6.5 ON 18 jUNE 

and subsequently uploaded 1023 based on the remark with JP of the surname / spelling variant. 

No response yet and the application is in its 11 months (launched on 9 Nov 2017)... called up immi no and was advised nothing pending and wait till processing period. 

In immi account shows 'further processing' status. 

Can you please advise if any follow up email required OR any other way to contact?

Thanks in advance.

Samy.

4 hours ago, Nits said:

Hey guys..

We have been asked to fill Form 80 again with 'International Travels' and "Work Experience" as two areas of concern. Please help with the following two areas.

1. International Travels:

i. I live and work in Country A (my home country). From there I visited Country B, C and D for three months in each of the three years (my company sent me there for temporary secondments). I did put those three months travels for three years each. In addition, do i need to put the nine months I lived in Country A? (I did not put those in)

ii. After that I lived in Country A for five years. Do i need to put it in? (I did not put it in)

It would be helpful if you can tell me, what changes I may need to do in view of the above.

2. Work Experience:

i. I have been asked to put ABN for companies I have worked for. I have worked as a contractor for some roles. Do i put the recruitment agency details such as ABN/Address/etc (PAYG / Payslips show recruitment agency details) or the company I was working at?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Nits

1. You must mention your all international travels

2. Your question is not clear I worked for UBER eats and submitted my documents with UBER address

If you want more help msg me in private

• Like 1

Hi guys, I am new to this group but was actively following this forum since I lodge visa. I applied on July 17, 2018. You can add me to the excel sheet.  One more thing I would like to ask you all, do we have to continue with private insurance once we get the interim Medicare card. Will  CO asked for private insurance while looking our files?

Edited by Suni
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Suni said:

Hi guys, I am new to this group but was actively following this forum since I lodge visa. I applied on July 17, 2018. You can add me to the excel sheet.  One more thing I would like to ask you all, do we have to continue with private insurance once we get the interim Medicare card. Will  CO asked for private insurance while looking our files?

Hi Suni, Welcome on Board .NO They will not ask for any insurance.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have issues in viewing your "Messages" under your Immi Account. I'm not seeing anything under my messages tab. Till 11:00 am today I was able to see all my correspondence from Immigration under Messages tab. But now, i cant see anything. Does it mean Case Officer is trying to send any messages to me?

image.thumb.png.02634356481efd412864bbc1b9b9f047.png

4 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have issues in viewing your "Messages" under your Immi Account. I'm not seeing anything under my messages tab. Till 11:00 am today I was able to see all my correspondence from Immigration under Messages tab. But now, i cant see anything. Does it mean Case Officer is trying to send any messages to me?

no issues just checked.

5 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

I can see my messages 

5 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Try different browser, or maybe close everything and restart computer and then try again

6 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

they might be updating the message.... with a Grant... all the best

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chopsan said:

Is that intentional ? Looks that way to me

I've seen people trying to sort by different columns. So as a result some records may seem to have disappeared until you reset the sorting back to 'Applied Date'. Not sure if there are vandals trying to deliberately mess the tracker up, but worth keeping an eye though

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

I've seen people trying to sort by different columns. So as a result some records may seem to have disappeared until you reset the sorting back to 'Applied Date'. Not sure if there are vandals trying to deliberately mess the tracker up, but worth keeping an eye though

Sorting and setting filters is a minor offence... Unfortunately, people often mess with formulae, add/delete columns and rows and what not. ? Probably not deliberate, but would be nice if those users were more considerate. ?  But we'll keep an eye on it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Russki said:

Sorting and setting filters is a minor offence... Unfortunately, people often mess with formulae, add/delete columns and rows and what not. ? Probably not deliberate, but would be nice if those users were more considerate. ?  But we'll keep an eye on it. 

Awesome Russki! Yeah I too have noticed the formulae going missing or removed at times, and have fixed them as it happens. I think most users who aren't that familiar might be panicking and ending up with incomplete/jumbled data cells

• Thanks 1