887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

43 minutes ago, Russki said:

Aaaaaa, I understand, sorry, I didn't read previous messages. ? ? In this case, I would assume, more important deadline is when your baby turns 6 months old. You wait till she is 6 months old and then do medical and submit. The line about 28 days in your letter just ignore in this situation, as it is just a standard text. 

Actually, best thing to do is to call immi and confirm - I am sure they will same the same: wait till the baby turns 6 months and do medical. ? 

I have called immi and they checked my file. after that they asked me to send email so the CO can reply me back. If no response receive he asked me to call back 1st week of Oct.

Now I have sent detailed email to Adam as Bupa cannot give me Nov appointment and they are asking me to call CO and asked them to give you generic checklist which can be done by any GP.
So I am trying my luck now ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, B3sT said:

I have called immi and they checked my file. after that they asked me to send email so the CO can reply me back. If no response receive he asked me to call back 1st week of Oct.

Now I have sent detailed email to Adam as Bupa cannot give me Nov appointment and they are asking me to call CO and asked them to give you generic checklist which can be done by any GP.

Good luck Dear. I was already bit scared about it in your case.

11 minutes ago, B3sT said:

good luck mate

16 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Good luck mate... 

32 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Good luck! ? Please keep us posted... We all keeping fingers crossed for you! ? 

17 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Someone is messing spread sheet everyday. Please make it read only and give edit access to few most senior members.

The spreadsheet was set up and owned by one of the old forum members (she is not on the forum any more). So she has all the editing rights and she is the one who can restrict or grant access. ? We cannot do it I am afraid. I can try emailing her. ? 

On 9/25/2018 at 9:56 AM, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

I just woke up from my bed, brushed my teeth.. Sipping ginger tea with some biscuits and watching some news...  Just checking my mobile for the time to get ready for my office.. The time clocks 8:29 AM. I saw there are 3 emails showing under the notifications of my mobile.. I was astonished to see who is going to send 3 emails at this early morning...

Opened my email on my mobile... 

There are 3 wonderful emails from the Immigration at 8:23 AM with the GRANT NOTIFICATION as the subject...

WOW ? What an amazing feelings... My mind says its the time to celebrate.. Thanks guys for all your support especially to Russki, TPSK, DarDec and all other who i have missed their names.. Sorry guys i have bad memory...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally i got my PR...

Here are my details..

Applied : 22-Dec-2017

1st CO Requested : 28-June-2018 - New AFP with my full name

2nd CO : 25-Sep-2018 - GRANTED

Congrats and May God bless you with happiness and pray for everyone to get the grants soon with blessings 

• Like 3

Hello guys,

I introduced another column in our precious excel sheet called “Waiting time before CO request Date”. What it is, its basically the timeframe for applicants who was not yet contacted by their CO’s. Basic reference for how long before CO picks up your file. Cheers [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi guys 

I applied on 22nd Dec 2017.CO contacted for more infomation on 25th June 2018 and we submited all requested doc by 20th July 2018......its been 9 months already since we first applied  still no response.I asked my agent to knock them so he drafted me an email yesterday.....hopefully he will send the mail today.My question is how do I contact CO on phone? My baby was 4 months old when additional papers were asked now he is 7 months.....I am worried that now they will ask for his medicle and my police clerance from Bangladesh I got it last OCT do I have to apply again.How long a police clerance is valid for.Though I did not travel anywhere outside Aus  from March last year.It is very frustrating since we finally decided we will be living in the regional area where we are living now but to get a good job and buy a house in the area we need our papers.

4 minutes ago, Fk1406 said:

Hi guys 

I applied on 22nd Dec 2017.CO contacted for more infomation on 25th June 2018 and we submited all requested doc by 20th July 2018......its been 9 months already since we first applied  still no response.I asked my agent to knock them so he drafted me an email yesterday.....hopefully he will send the mail today.My question is how do I contact CO on phone? My baby was 4 months old when additional papers were asked now he is 7 months.....I am worried that now they will ask for his medicle and my police clerance from Bangladesh I got it last OCT do I have to apply again.How long a police clerance is valid for.Though I did not travel anywhere outside Aus  from March last year.It is very frustrating since we finally decided we will be living in the regional area where we are living now but to get a good job and buy a house in the area we need our papers.

I have feeling they will ask for baby medical as baby turned to 6 month now. Just like happen with B3st

Hi guys, if there is a column in spreadsheet for requested documents submitted date, it will be helpful to know who is next in the queue for first and second

unfortunately that would be too complicated to create and needs more input from applicants. More input from different applicants meaning excel will be in chaos [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2