887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 minutes ago, Butt said:

Dont know what it's to do with immigration?
It was just a state election. Immi and all others are under federal gov.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

It means another step in getting rid of the Liberal Government who has such divisive policies against migrants. If the views of the Victorian people are anything to go by then hopefully most  Australian voters will get rid of the Federal Government in the next election so that all peoples in Australia are treated equally, without negatively targeting minority groups for their own political gain.

• Like 1

It means another step in getting rid of the Liberal Government who has such divisive policies against migrants. If the views of the Victorian people are anything to go by then hopefully most  Australian voters will get rid of the Federal Government in the next election so that all peoples in Australia are treated equally, without negatively targeting minority groups for their own political gain.
It has no short term impact on our Visa proceedings. That's it!!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

They asked for a medical for my daughter, F80 form for my partner and everything below for me:

1 Year Employment - further evidence required

1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Tax Documents: Notice of Assessments
Superannuation statements showing employee contributions

According to legislation full time work is defined by Australian Bureau of Statistics -
“The Australian Bureau of Statistics states that a full-time position is one in which normally requires 35 hours a week work.”

That’s basic documents you should be providing at the first place 

Hi All,
I got married after my 887 visa application being lodged. I have applied for 489 Subsequent entrant visa for her  and waiting for the visa grant.I wanna to add my wife in my application once she landed in Australia before my 887 approval. Can anyone advise me or if you come across such case please share your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

Just now, enbaskar said:

Hi All,
I got married after my 887 visa application being lodged. I have applied for 489 Subsequent entrant visa for her  and waiting for the visa grant.I wanna to add my wife in my application once she landed in Australia before my 887 approval. Can anyone advise me or if you come across such case please share your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

When did you apply her 489 subsequent visa ?

3 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

OMG. If  I start new that would take another 12 months. I dis applied my 887 in Jun 2018. its already 5 months crossed. Bit of confusion and they delay subsequent vis too.

Hi Enbasker, 

I have a feeling that there should be a way to add a new born baby to your current application. I might be wrong. 

Please consult a migration agent for this.

good luck

8 minutes ago, Applied 10/01 said:

alright mate! i was just answering someone else's question. Maybe its 'basic' for you but maybe not so basic for others.

What was submit for proof of work other than Tax and super as requested? It will be helpful to know if CO expects more than 2 types of documents.

Common FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Rumour has it there once live a tale, the visa will only start processing after you come back.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years

Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship