887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Okay guys, 
Wife and I got our 887 visa . 
Applied :12th Feb 2018 
Direct grant : 09th March 2019
Co: sophorn
Thanks very much for everything , I've followed this forum a while now, it is really helpful. Thank you for being so positive and supportive to each other . It really helps.
All the best guys , 

Congratulation. Omg. COs are working on weekened. Woww.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Oalam_12thFeb said:

Okay guys, 

Thanks very much for everything , I've followed this forum a while now, it is really helpful. Thank you for being so positive and supportive to each other . It really helps.

All the best guys , 

My CO name is also same. i applied 489 subsequent visa for my wife on Jan 17. CO contact : Feb 14.  

Submitted required docs : Feb 28.

Wondering how much time does co take to give decision.

Okay guys, 
All the best guys , 
Golden mail on Saturday [emoji848], come on case officers make us great again [emoji23]. Keep rolling.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Oalam_12thFeb said:

Okay guys, 

All the best guys , 

Hi mate,

What type of documents did u submit to prove ur work? Pls write all submitted docs. 

Thanks.

55 minutes ago, Oalam_12thFeb said:

Okay guys, 

All the best guys , 

Congrats mate. Are you sure you got your visa today may be your agent informed you today but in reality you would have got yesterday 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Russki said:

Guys, I decided to liven up our petition a little with some quotes from this forum to show our hardship. 🙂 I will seek out the quotes about difficulties with purchasing house, sending older kids to university for a huge fee, mental strain of waiting for months for PR, etc. I will not show any usernames if I use your quotes in our petition, don't worry.

Please post on here if you would like me to include a short quote about your situation, for example: "I cannot get a promotion with a pay rise at work because I am still on bridging visa, waiting for my 887 PR." 🙂 

Mental Health especially, big issue among waiters of 887 visa. 

Also the feeling of being ignored after years of positive contributions to Australia

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rangana said:

Hi mate,

What type of documents did u submit to prove ur work? Pls write all submitted docs. 

Thanks.

• Bank statement separated by year, since the day of 489 application till the date of applied for 887  - so from June 2015 till  Feb 2018 - in my case
  • Similar timeline for my payslips - including yearly PAYG summary also from 2015 - 2018 
  • Contract from my Company 
  • Letter from the company - salary, role, duration of my employment and a seal from the director
  • AFP for my wife and I- 2018 & 2019
  • PCC from Uae for my wife - since she was living there prior to this VISA
  • Drivers licence 2018, 2019
  • Statuary declaration, Living with brother
  • Licensing Records from the Transport Authority
  • Rent  receipts 
  • Utility bills
  • Bond receipt 
  • My wife's work PAY G summary 
  • Salary Payslip
  • Marriage certificate 
  • Wife's IELTS
  • Her Degree
  • FORM 80, FORM 1221
  • Both our birth certificates
  • Her tfn number

That's all i can think of man , Good luck 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Oalam_12thFeb said:
  • Bank statement separated by year, since the day of 489 application till the date of applied for 887  - so from June 2015 till  Feb 2018 - in my case
  • Similar timeline for my payslips - including yearly PAYG summary also from 2015 - 2018 
  • Letter from the company - salary, role, duration of my employment and a seal from the director
  • Rent  receipts 
  • Utility bills
  • Bond receipt 
  • Salary Payslip
  • Marriage certificate 
  • Wife's IELTS
  • Her Degree
  • FORM 80, FORM 1221
  • Her tfn number

Thank you very much mate

21 minutes ago, Oalam_12thFeb said:
  • Rent  receipts 
  • Utility bills
  • Bond receipt 
  • Salary Payslip
  • Marriage certificate 
  • Wife's IELTS
  • Her Degree
  • FORM 80, FORM 1221
  • Her tfn number

Did u give superannuation docs?

2 hours ago, indrasena said:

My CO name is also same. i applied 489 subsequent visa for my wife on Jan 17. CO contact : Feb 14.  

Submitted required docs : Feb 28.

Wondering how much time does co take to give decision.

Hi, Indrasena. Did you apply for the 489 subseuquent visa last year or this year? 

My wife is also going to apply for the 489 subseuquent visa shortly. Will appreciate if you share the more details when you get a chance.

Cheers 

4 hours ago, Oalam_12thFeb said:

Okay guys, 

All the best guys , 

Congratulations oalam 

thank you for sharing 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Hi, Indrasena. Did you apply for the 489 subseuquent visa last year or this year? 

My wife is also going to apply for the 489 subseuquent visa shortly. Will appreciate if you share the more details when you get a chance.

Cheers 

Hi.

I lodged my wife's 489 Subsequent visa on January 2019. CO Contact in Feb 3rd week. Submitted requested documents on 28th feb. Now waiting for CO Decision.

54 minutes ago, indrasena said:

Hi.

I lodged my wife's 489 Subsequent visa on January 2019. CO Contact in Feb 3rd week. Submitted requested documents on 28th feb. Now waiting for CO Decision.

Hi i applied for my wifes subsequent entrant co contact on 4 th feb submitted everything on 18 feb still waiting co was sophorn

Just now, indrasena said:

Same documents along with medicals. No idea how many months it is going to take. 🙄

when did you lodge your wife's visa ?

November end mate i already uploaded and they asked for same info its just taking long and long men

• Sad 1