887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

in your case, i think you dont have enough/ strong evidences of working a year. you should get more payslips then.

Thanks mate

Sorry you don’t get me, actually I have 50 payslips as full timer with one employer and rest with other employers with few month gaps. For example(50 payslip with company A and 10 with company B so in total I have more than 60 payslips as full timer)

2 minutes ago, AIDEN686 said:

Thanks mate

Sorry you don’t get me, actually I have 50 payslips as full timer with one employer and rest with other employers with few month gaps. For example(50 payslip with company A and 10 with company B so in total I have more than 60 payslips as full timer)

Did you manage to get the other work documents though from your employer that shut down his business? Like PAYG and reference letter?

13 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

if you think you can wait and your visa 489 will be in effect. normally 489 is 8-9 months to get granted ( dont rmb exactly now) and they are processing slower and slower atm. 

in that case, i think you should apply 887 and do the spouse visa later. it could be the best option.

my 489 visa will expire on may 2021

Hey senior members,

@Russki@TakeItOnTheChin

got a few questions if ya could help please,

- I’m at month 9 of my 2 year stay in regional.

- are we supposed to have a continous 35 hour employment every week for 52 week. I am asking this as I’m a casual employee and some weeks i have less than 35 hour week. Can I complete my 52 weeks of 34 hour out of 2 year stay stay ? 

- can we go to Melbourne( not regional) just on weekends to hangout with mates just couple of times in a month. Or that’s gonna be a problem? 

- does the 2 year stay supposed to be in one regional area or we can combine our stay in different regional areas( my job changed) 

cheers thanks guys appreciate it 😁

Hi Guys 

i am applying for 887 at the moment , the link in home affairs for 887 is not working and when i tried with my immi account for 887 this visa pops up "

Anybody have any idea what is Class VB  is for ? 

and also in the conditions it says for the services like unemployment benefits from centrlink there is a 2 year waiting period ? are those new things or already in place ? 

Thanks

Dee

Just now, Deepan said:

Hi Guys 

i am applying for 887 at the moment , the link in home affairs for 887 is not working and when i tried with my immi account for 887 this visa pops up "

and also in the conditions it says for the services like unemployment benefits from centrlink there is a 2 year waiting period ? are those new things or already in place ? 

Thanks

Dee

Appreciate anyone reply me asap as i am in a process for lodging this 

thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, Shaan0906 said:

Hey senior members,

@Russki@TakeItOnTheChin

- are we supposed to have a continous 35 hour employment every week for 52 week. I am asking this as I’m a casual employee and some weeks i have less than 35 hour week. Can I complete my 52 weeks of 34 hour out of 2 year stay stay ? 

- can we go to Melbourne( not regional) just on weekends to hangout with mates just couple of times in a month. Or that’s gonna be a problem? 

- does the 2 year stay supposed to be in one regional area or we can combine our stay in different regional areas( my job changed) 

If it is only slightly below the required hours then I am sure the CO's will be lenient. Ofcourse you can travel to metro areas for visits, etc, as long as you do not permanently reside there. You can reside and work in multiple regional areas as per your visa conditions which states the relevant post codes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Shaan0906 said:

Hey senior members,

@Russki@TakeItOnTheChin

you dont need continuously work 35 hrs to to conllect 52 payslips. as long as you can meet 52 + 2 y living you can apply 887. 

you can go Melbourn on weeknd for couple of days just like travelling. not factors. but dont do it to many like living 2 years but go to Melbourne 3 months totally. 

you can combine in different regional areas in 2 y

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

If it is only slightly below the required hours then I am sure the CO's will be lenient. Ofcourse you can travel to metro areas for visits, etc, as long as you do not permanently reside there. You can reside and work in multiple regional areas as per your visa conditions which states the relevant post codes.

47 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

you dont need continuously work 35 hrs to to conllect 52 payslips. as long as you can meet 52 + 2 y living you can apply 887. 

you can go Melbourn on weeknd for couple of days just like travelling. not factors. but dont do it to many like living 2 years but go to Melbourne 3 months totally. 

you can combine in different regional areas in 2 y

It doesnt need to be consecutive weeks, but within two years you should have atleast 52 weeks to proved that you work for 35 hrs per week or 70 hours for 26 fornights.

As per your second query, yes you can go to Melby to hang out, or anywhere you want to go for a trip just for holiday, as long as your residential is still in your nominated state.

3rd query, not advisable to moved to different regional aside from the nominated stated, as it will creates conflict. Unless the State give you a permission, otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2019 at 9:18 PM, Shaan0906 said:

Hey senior members,

@Russki@TakeItOnTheChin

Hi 🙂 

>>> You can pick out only payslips from your 35+ hours weeks to have 12 months worth of them. They do not have to be consecutive! 🙂 They can even be from 2 part-time jobs. As long as they add up to 35hr/week minimum.

>>> Sure it is not a problem! 🙂 

>>> It can be in any regional area, you can actually move between regional areas, but this is a different story. In short, TRY YOUR BEST to stay in your allocated regional area, but if you need to move, you may have to seek release from your sponsoring state. 🙂 Not always.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Deepan said:

Hi Guys 

Thanks

Dee

Most likely, it means "Very Bad". 😄 But seriously, not sure... 

Just checked - it means nothing, just a visa class. 887 is a subclass.

• Haha 2

Hi , Just 2 month before I have applied for 887 visa .However , 4 of my payslips (Among 52 ) are less than 35 hours (2 Nos 33.75 ,2 Nos 34 hrs each).Will it be a problem for visa grant or anyone have any experience about that? I can add 4 more payslips which are 40 hours per week but they were completed after the date I applied for 887.

7 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Hi , Just 2 month before I have applied for 887 visa .However , 4 of my payslips (Among 52 ) are less than 35 hours (2 Nos 33.75 ,2 Nos 34 hrs each).Will it be a problem for visa grant or anyone have any experience about that? I can add 4 more payslips which are 40 hours per week but they were completed after the date I applied for 887.

This shouldn't be a problem, we had this situation before and members got their grants. But please do not add post-application date documents, they will not be considered. 🙂 If you are really worried, add a couple of 35+ payslips from before you applied for visa. If you don't have them, don't worry. You are safe. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

This shouldn't be a problem, we had this situation before and members got their grants. But please do not add post-application date documents, they will not be considered. 🙂 If you are really worried, add a couple of payslips from before you applied for visa. If you don't have them, don't worry. You are safe. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

This shouldn't be a problem, we had this situation before and members got their grants. But please do not add post-application date documents, they will not be considered. 🙂 If you are really worried, add a couple of payslips from before you applied for visa. If you don't have them, don't worry. You are safe. 🙂 

Thanks a lot Russki...I was really worried