887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Everyone,

I am new here & have just a quick question regarding holiday time on 489 and any help on this would be appreciated.

I was granted a 489 Bridging visa A on 04/05/17 and my 485 visa expired 5 days later on 09/05/17 and hence 489 Bridging visa A came into effect from 09/05/17. My Visa Grant for 489 came on 19/09/17.  I have been staying & working full time in regional area from Apr 2017 till date and was overseas for 5 weeks last year (unpaid leave for 3 weeks) and did not have any other overseas trip since then. I am still able to prove full time work for a year as I have been working full time since past 2 years.

My question is, would the stay on my 489 Bridging A be considered to make up for my overseas trip and would  I be able to apply 887 on 20/9/19 or would I have to make up my time the overseas trip and when could I apply for 887?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Doman said:

I cant believe, I told yesterday that Kapeel and I will receive our grant today and we GOT IT.

yohooooooooo

Please also predict something for my Applciation. Applied 15/06/2018, 1st contacted 20.06.2019, updated 12/07/2019 with all requested detail.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, SUDIP said:

Please also predict something for my Applciation. Applied 15/06/2018, 1st contacted 20.06.2019, updated 12/07/2019 with all requested detail.

@SUDIP, suggest you submit a complain as a " suggestion" and provide some feedback to immigration. Some people say they don't look at the feedback. I still think it works...

I am sure you will get your grant soon.