887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

I called immi this morning they said when your bridging visa A comes into effect go on VEVO put your bridging visa details in if you find out any condition under the condition column you have to comply with that if nothing shows there you are free. That’s I been told by immi this morning. 

I agree logically this should be the case... you got such a response because of the reason I have mentioned in my earlier comment. 

Always have a email version or in writing prior to making any such decision. 

1 hour ago, AmitB said:

Hi Seniors, Refer to English requirements for dependents.. Immigration site mentioned that if dependent has 1 year full time study in Australia .. this can also be submitted as a proof of English . Does this acceptable as I can see few people still asked for English language test for 887.
Thanks
b3091cd90efe134f2d23a504c5a8c58f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes  , this is acceptable .

3 hours ago, nudgee said:

Today is the last day of September, so the data will include in their next processing time. If they give us 100 grants today I am sure the next processing time will reduce to 1 - 2 months 🙂

Best of Luck for your hope . Unfortunately it won't happen.  

• Sad 1

On 9/20/2019 at 12:27 AM, Ashi said:

English is really bullshit. I think these CO are putting best of efforts to stop and delay out applications. Can someone tell them out contribution to community. 489 subclass pay taxes without any benefits. 

1. Most of the applicant has downgraded their career growth.

2. No medical support

3. Fertility rate of Australia is almost on the edge, hence they immigrants as well.

4.  We dont have much of choice in jobs.

5. We pay for our education as in most of cases they dont except previous experience.

After collecting 52 salary slips and spending 2 years here now they need us to provide English, like 52 salary slips are collected by speaking our native language or they rained from somewhere.

It really hard to understand what really they need from us. Sometimes, it seems they dont need people but superheros from Marvel series 🤬🤬🤬.

hope for the best prepare for the worst

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Trendzinn said:

Hi all. Can anybody tell me the exact email address to lodge a request to create Hap i.d.for my almost 2 years son, who was born in Australia. Its more than 15 months and CO has not created a Hap i.d yet. So desperately in need of a proper guidence in this respect. Thanks in advance 

try this one.. 

skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

13 hours ago, vivek2467 said:

Thanks a lot guys for your kind help, specially @TakeItOnTheChin and @adam . I have one more question, my Dubai PCC and India PCC  have my old passport number on them which has expired and I have got a new one. Will it affect my situation. I mean will my old PCC from both countries still work ?? I have updated the department about my expired passport and have already got a new grant with new passport number on it. Please help !!

No it doesn’t effect 

39 minutes ago, Trendzinn said:

Hi all. Can anybody tell me the exact email address to lodge a request to create Hap i.d.for my almost 2 years son, who was born in Australia. Its more than 15 months and CO has not created a Hap i.d yet. So desperately in need of a proper guidence in this respect. Thanks in advance 

Let me know if you get the HAP ID as I am struggling get for my child as well. Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Let me know if you get the HAP ID as I am struggling get for my child as well. Thanks 

Same here 

my son is 2 years now and he is my 489 visa and they are saying on immi that there is no health examination required 

I have not received anything about it and I don’t know how to get more details about it 

so lost and confused as I hitting 17 months of waiting in a week !!

i am so frustrated about it and I have tried calling immi number and I received same response which is wait, knowing when we applied processing time was 7-9 months !

please guys can you just advise me what to do because this is cracking my family 

8 minutes ago, adam said:

Same here 

my son is 2 years now and he is my 489 visa and they are saying on immi that there is no health examination required 

I have not received anything about it and I don’t know how to get more details about it 

i am so frustrated about it and I have tried calling immi number and I received same response which is wait, knowing when we applied processing time was 7-9 months !

please guys can you just advise me what to do because this is cracking my family 

I have created hap id for my daughter under 189/489 visa and attached a cover letter in my 887 visa application stating that my daughter have done medical with “hap id no” so please consider this.

it works for me but they requested other documents related to work. 

12 minutes ago, adam said:

Same here 

You can ask them.. how does the processing time apply to applications.. Ideally it should be when you apply,  as the 887 visa applications are processed as they are received, In your case when you applied it was 7-9 months and hence your application has to be processed in that timeline committed to you.. the increased happen after you applied and hence should not be applied on your application.

If it keeps on increasing.. then you would be in for forever..

41 minutes ago, TTTF said:

You can ask them.. how does the processing time apply to applications.. Ideally it should be when you apply,  as the 887 visa applications are processed as they are received, In your case when you applied it was 7-9 months and hence your application has to be processed in that timeline committed to you.. the increased happen after you applied and hence should not be applied on your application.

If it keeps on increasing.. then you would be in for forever..

Told them that and they simply told me you have to wait 

Guys I cannot find on any immigration websites which could confirm if 4 weeks out of Australia in 1 year are exempted out of total 2 years?

I am planning to go out of Australia for 4-5 weeks and I will complete 2 years (including these 4-5 weeks) when I come back and then I will be applying for 887 on my return.

So should I wait for another 4-5 weeks before applying?

39 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

Guys I cannot find on any immigration websites which could confirm if 4 weeks out of Australia in 1 year are exempted out of total 2 years?

I am planning to go out of Australia for 4-5 weeks and I will complete 2 years (including these 4-5 weeks) when I come back and then I will be applying for 887 on my return.

So should I wait for another 4-5 weeks before applying?

no you need to complete 730 days in australia

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HelloMan said:

I am confused now as previously, it has been discussed many times that 4 weeks paid annual leave vacation overseas is counted as part of the two year residense in regional area. 

I was also under impression that 4 weeks per year is allowed but it is not documented anywhere.

Is it a general understanding or a legal/valid thing to do ?

2 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

I was also under impression that 4 weeks per year is allowed but it is not documented anywhere.

Is it a general understanding or a legal/valid thing to do ?

well I applied only 4 days before completion of 730 days n I Call immigration support. They inform me that as per rule you should be eligible for 887 once you completed 730 days in Australia. So he suggests me to write an apology letter to the case officer in my visa application for this. So better to make up your time.

I have heard earlier one guy apply for 887 within one-year n he got a rejection because he didn't wait for 2-year residency condition.

Don't take me negative but it's true. Never give CO's any chance of questioning.

• Like 1