887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

58 minutes ago, Ak887 said:

Finally, We got our Grant Email today. 
Now no more Stress...

Application Date 27 April 2018

First Contact 4th June 2018

If you guys working with Agent for your visa, plz check double or triple time make sure they put right Docs and all docs. 
I have bad experienced from my agent who did not put my all docs they just put randomly. As results, Co asked plenty of docs. And have to wait longer and longer with stressful life. Don’t believe your agent. 
Hope you all get your Grant Email.😀😀😀

Congrats mate

Now no more Stress...
If you guys working with Agent for your visa, plz check double or triple time make sure they put right Docs and all docs. 
I have bad experienced from my agent who did not put my all docs they just put randomly. As results, Co asked plenty of docs. And have to wait longer and longer with stressful life. Don’t believe your agent. 
Hope you all get your Grant Email.[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
Congrats on your grant mate!
What did your agent submit initially and what did CO ask more? Please share us a bot more details on that. Much appreciated!
Enjoy your life in Australia mate!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi Mirza, 

Presuming your embassy will take a while to get you the passport of your baby, you should notify immigration as soon as you get the birth certificate through "notification of change in circumstances form" and upload the baby's birth certificate. Also don't forget to mention that you're waiting for your baby's passport.

When received just upload the passport in the documents and you should be all good. 

Thanks Angry Coder for the response

Hi,

Can you please guide me how to get the bank statement and phone bill to be certified.

Currently, my bank statements have about 80 pages and my phone bills have about 120 pages for total 2 years of living.

Should I get the JP to certify the front page of each statements only or the entire documents?

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Ak887 said:

Now no more Stress...

Hope you all get your Grant Email.😀😀😀

I am having same issues with my agent, they didn't upload any document till now after 6 months. I have been telling them to upload but they say will do every time, what can i do!? No idea😟😟

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

Hi everyone, I am on 489 and have completed 6 months in adelaide. I am working full time. Everything is on place however I have not taken any kind of health insurence yet. I hope This won't creat any problem when I will apply for my PR?

Amy suggestions please? 

Hi Andrew,

Welcome on this forum.

It is not compulsory to take a private health insurance on a 489 or in order to be able to apply for 887.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Hewitt Tan said:

Hi,

Can you please guide me how to get the bank statement and phone bill to be certified.

Currently, my bank statements have about 80 pages and my phone bills have about 120 pages for total 2 years of living.

Should I get the JP to certify the front page of each statements only or the entire documents?

Thank you.

Apparently You donot need to get this certified for your 887 visa, you can only submit Colour scanned copy of it.