887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, DAS said:

has everyone  been to asked to do  kids medical whoever got kids or is it just random or upto CO? TIA

From 3yrs old kids required to to full medicals including blood tests according to BUPA. It is mandatory.  If you haven't done yet then CO will request to do so.

16 hours ago, nudgee said:

Haven’t been active for a while, very very happy for your grants. I was in hospital the past week suffered badly from depression, life is hard but god will bless us, hopefully. I know the wait is mentally draining. But I Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

@Nudgee

Mate, so sorry to hear that you have been hospitalised due to this. Hope you are okay now.

I know it has been tough on you. You have been waiting sooooo long now without any progress or news on your application. It is definitely not good at all that people suffer depression because of the exhausting processing times. Specially when we see that grants with a much later date then yours are getting assessed and you are somewhere left behind. You need to refresh my mind again as you're not on the tracker. I thought you applied May '18, but haven't had first contact yet? Am I correct?

Mate, again, hang in there! This suffering will end one day! 

There is a saying that you need to remember at every stage of your life: "Fear is only for a short period of time, regret is forever!" 

Don't give up! Every day is one day closer to the solution.

We're here to support you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stellajane said:
  17 hours ago, nudgee said:

Haven’t been active for a while, very very happy for your grants. I was in hospital the past week suffered badly from depression, life is hard but god will bless us, hopefully. I know the wait is mentally draining. But I Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

I know it's hard, but we have chosen this path. and it is going to be temporary. in another couple of years when you look back, you can surely be happy about what you have achieved after a huge struggle. maybe you would've forgotten the struggle gone through by then.

• Like 1

@nudgee: I am sorry to hear about your hospilization mate. I wish you very speedy recovery. 

Very soon mate, you will get good news... 

It is frustating and stressful. We will need to stay together, this time shall pass.

I have realized here that first we need to keep our health on track otherwise this place or any place is no friends to anyone.

Hold on mate, your boat will sail through these tough winds.....very soon on shore !!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Anna said:
26 minutes ago, Ashi said:

@nudgee: I am sorry to hear about your hospilization mate. I wish you very speedy recovery. 

Very soon mate, you will get good news... 

It is frustating and stressful. We will need to stay together, this time shall pass.

I have realized here that first we need to keep our health on track otherwise this place or any place is no friends to anyone.

Hold on mate, your boat will sail through these tough winds.....very soon on shore !!! 

Hold on everyone, don't give up! It's really annoyed waiting. But  it's not the end, we are not like watching movies like Titanic.... 😅  Rose said to Jack: Hold on....

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, all those who are selling this positivity shit will not get their grants and those who are dying to get one will not get it either. This place is terrible when you open it you see people crying other folks telling them not to die and many irrelevant questions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ranjeet said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, all those who are selling this positivity shit will not get their grants and those who are dying to get one will not get it either. This place is terrible when you open it you see people crying other folks telling them not to die and many irrelevant questions. 

Well, there is nothing wrong with telling people to hang in there. They don't sell positivity shit, they encourage people and good on them. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet said:

I just see you shit here, go away if you don't feel well at this place.

• Like 1

Hello Expert,

I have applied for 887 at 27th sept ,2019.

I uploaded one doc/picture mistakenly at wrong place .

How can I delete this  doc ?

Appreciate your expert opinion.

Documents once submitted can NEVER be deleted or previewed and it stays with the department forever.

What you can do is fill in and submit the notification for incorrect answer form explaining the mistake and you are good to go.

CHEERS !

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MA Hossain said:

Hello Expert,

I have applied for 887 at 27th sept ,2019.

I uploaded one doc/picture mistakenly at wrong place .

How can I delete this  doc ?

Appreciate your expert opinion.

You can’t delete once you upload, that’s ok if it is in wrong place. Uploads it again in right place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, MZH said:

From 3yrs old kids required to to full medicals including blood tests according to BUPA. It is mandatory.  If you haven't done yet then CO will request to do so.

Hi MZH thanks for your reply. would you be able to give me more info pls about kids medical. ie. how can i initiate the process such as we did medical when applying TR  and HAP ID was given the time of application. thanks

21 minutes ago, Ranjeet said:

Exactly mate.

It's now more psychotherapy than something useful. On the other hand, people do not have too many topics to discuss because lack of grants)))

• Like 2

Guys : I think main reason on this forum to get information and talk to each other. There is no harm in adding some funny things in that... 

I understand some people like it or some may not... But thats how things are....we all have different set of thought process. There is nothing like right or wrong/shit or non shit.... Its just different.

Rest, its 2nd day of week, we wish rain of grants on this week !!! 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DAS said:

Hi MZH thanks for your reply. would you be able to give me more info pls about kids medical. ie. how can i initiate the process such as we did medical when applying TR  and HAP ID was given the time of application. thanks

You need to contact DHA to get a HAP ID for your  baby. Sometimes it takes a longer  time however some applicant get it quickly through agent. I applied  my 887 through agent and requested for HAP ID when baby turns 3yrs. I got it following day.There is tricky way to create HAP ID under 189 visa. 887 and 189 visa medical are the same  .After that go through BUPA..