887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Friends,

I am silent follower of the forum since quite a time and it is very helpful for 887 applicants. Like many of you I am disappointed and frustrated with the long processing time for 887 visa.

Unfortunately the Skilled migrants are “Political Orphans” neither we are citizens so a political party sees us as a vote bank nor are we refugees whom western media have a soft corner. 

But the the petition of change org is not that impactful. So the link below may help in which someone had filed an e petition to the Australian House of Representatives. In which if it get enough signatures by 25/Dec/2019 it will be presented to the house and may referred to the relevant minister. 
So kindly request all concern migrants to take this opportunity as get as many signatures for this petition as possible.

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list

search for the Petition EN1173 - Requesting to reduce the processing time for 887 visa

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

I was living in Qatar (which is not my home country) for 12 years before I move to Australia on 489 visas, on 11/2017

in form 80, Q18: Should I mention my stay as International movement/travell?

Or mentioning my address over there in Q17 (address for 10 years) is enough?

your answers and advices will ve highly appreciated.

I just have a very tricky question, does anyone know that the files processing time also very from passport to passport, means if someone holds pakistani passport they ll have to go through more security checks than other passport holders like Nepal, India, Srilanka? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashokavardhan said:

Hi everyone,

Applied 16-9-2018

First contact 27-11-2019

Requested PCC for spouse (non migrating family member) though not included in the application as secondary applicant.

Its weird  this happened to me as well as i was the single applicant and than i married and told immigration about it my wife was not included in the application but stlill they asked me to give her PCC and form 80...i still can't understand that why they asked abouther documents  and now for me its been 5 months i am waiting after my first contact...i complained about it but no satisfactory answer from their side ...you can't do anything now just have to wait

CO Robyn

Thanks for getting back to me,the reason CO asked you about PCC is your spouse comes as a primary(closest)(group 1)(other than your siblings and parents)family member and it does not matter if she included or not with this visa application.

Hope you get my point here.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just have a very tricky question, does anyone know that the files processing time also very from passport to passport, means if someone holds pakistani passport they ll have to go through more security checks than other passport holders like Nepal, India, Srilanka? 
I don't think so.... They treat Pakistani n Indian n other countries equally....

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Ray said:
Hi Ray,
Thanks for sharing.

Can we know who can sign this? It says, resident/citizen of Australia only can sign.  

"You must be a resident or citizen of Australia to sign a petition. Current Members of the House of Representatives cannot sign a petition."

Let us know if we can sign ourselves to get count.

Thanks
Satish

Hi Friends,

I am silent follower of the forum since quite a time and it is very helpful for 887 applicants. Like many of you I am disappointed and frustrated with the long processing time for 887 visa.

Unfortunately the Skilled migrants are “Political Orphans” neither we are citizens so a political party sees us as a vote bank nor are we refugees whom western media have a soft corner. 

But the the petition of change org is not that impactful. So the link below may help in which someone had filed an e petition to the Australian House of Representatives. In which if it get enough signatures by 25/Dec/2019 it will be presented to the house and may referred to the relevant minister. 
So kindly request all concern migrants to take this opportunity as get as many signatures for this petition as possible.

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list

search for the Petition EN1173 - Requesting to reduce the processing time for 887 visa

Guys need some help.
What kind of information is required to fill in "Part T – Additional information" section of form 80?
Like the name suggest, Any additional information you couldn't provide in the other questions on Form 80 due to lack of space can be provided on Part T.

Mostly the part where you are asked to provide 10 years residential and work address is unable to fit the space provided on the form hence can be provided in Part T.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Patel1 said:

Thanks for getting back to me,the reason CO asked you about PCC is your spouse comes as a primary(closest)(group 1)(other than your siblings and parents)family member and it does not matter if she included or not with this visa application.

Hope you get my point here.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank u mate

Even i was told the same by an agent.Wish they wont take long after sumitting that and dont ask any additional docs

4 minutes ago, wincivil said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied Date - 7 Sep 2018

Direct Granted - 28 Nov 2019 

Important Note - I claimed 19 Weeks of UBER eats and home affairs accepted it and Direct Granted - I provided weekly timesheet showing no of hrs online details along with payment summary and UBER invoice for each week. Moreover provided bank statement showing UBER eats salary deposits for each week and tax documents and UBER agreement.

More than happy to help anyone if they have doubt pls ping me msg seperately

Remaining 33 weeks I claimed from TFN job 

Congratulation mate

What is your CO? Thanks

10 minutes ago, wincivil said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied Date - 7 Sep 2018

Direct Granted - 28 Nov 2019 

Important Note - I claimed 19 Weeks of UBER eats and home affairs accepted it and Direct Granted - I provided weekly timesheet showing no of hrs online details along with payment summary and UBER invoice for each week. Moreover provided bank statement showing UBER eats salary deposits for each week and tax documents and UBER agreement.

More than happy to help anyone if they have doubt pls ping me msg seperately

Remaining 33 weeks I claimed from TFN job 

That is a very very impressive grant.