887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello everyone,

Quick advice please: while filling online application for 887 , I got to this 

Have you or any person included in this application previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia? )   Yes or NO

My first landing was in Feb-2017,  I stayed for 3 weeks to validate my granted 489 then returned to home country, I came again in Nov 2017  to start residency in Australia ..the question now .. Should I mention this visit and include my current visa details ?

or this question meant for visiting Australia on a different visa than I already hold?

All replies are highly appreciated 🙂

Thanks in advance

visa q.PNG

12 hours ago, Gagandeep Singh said:

Congratulations mate. Is it a Direct Grant or they ask of any documents in between? And I also want to complain can you suggest how should I go for it?

No its not direct grant.

They ask me 1 year work requirement. I think that because my all payslip doesn't have company logo. For, complain, I use feedback option and request them finalize my application as I am outside of global processing time. FYI, I upload their reply.

Dear Shah,

I am writing to you today in response to a Global Feedback Unit (GFU) enquiry you made on 20 November 2019 regarding the processing of an application for a Skilled Regional (subclass 887) visa.

The Feedback Case number is IMMI-19-xxxxx.  Please quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

In your feedback you have expressed concern regarding the time taken to process your application for a subclass 887 visa, which was lodged on 15 February 2018. 

You have stated that you have provided all requested documents and you have requested a review of your application.

I have referred your feedback to the manager of the relevant business area and requested that they have your application reviewed and advise you of any outstanding requirements as soon as practicable.

The Department is committed to service improvement and your feedback provides us with information to help improve the quality of our services. I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the Department with this feedback.

Regards,

Cassie

Business Support Officer, Skilled Program Delivery SA (GSM)

Skilled and Family Visa Program Branch | Immigration and Programs Division

Immigration and Settlement Services Group

Department of Home Affairs

8 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

No its not direct grant.

They ask me 1 year work requirement. I think that because my all payslip doesn't have company logo. For, complain, I use feedback option and request them finalize my application as I am outside of global processing time. FYI, I upload their reply.

Dear Shah,

I am writing to you today in response to a Global Feedback Unit (GFU) enquiry you made on 20 November 2019 regarding the processing of an application for a Skilled Regional (subclass 887) visa.

The Feedback Case number is IMMI-19-xxxxx.  Please quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

In your feedback you have expressed concern regarding the time taken to process your application for a subclass 887 visa, which was lodged on 15 February 2018. 

You have stated that you have provided all requested documents and you have requested a review of your application.

I have referred your feedback to the manager of the relevant business area and requested that they have your application reviewed and advise you of any outstanding requirements as soon as practicable.

The Department is committed to service improvement and your feedback provides us with information to help improve the quality of our services. I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the Department with this feedback.

Regards,

Cassie

Business Support Officer, Skilled Program Delivery SA (GSM)

Skilled and Family Visa Program Branch | Immigration and Programs Division

Immigration and Settlement Services Group

Department of Home Affairs

hi shah, i m sorry if i am asking again but why they ask you for medical 2 times?? 

Just now, ankit7775 said:

hi shah, i m sorry if i am asking again but why they ask you for medical 2 times?? 

First time they ask for paper medical that means I need to provide them GP letter and consent form because less then 6 month baby are not allowed to do medical.

When my baby turn six month old they request medical with same HAP id. 

16 hours ago, S_SHAH said:

GRANT

Applied date - 15/2/2018

Grant - 28/11/2019

After 21 months

Did complain on 20 Nov and got reply from them around 3 and they grant my visa at half past 5.

Thanks everyone.

CO : Katherine

Who was your first case officer and what did they ask you at first? Second they didnt contacted you in between.

• Like 1

Have been a silent follower for a few months.

Finally received the auspicious email.

Submitted 887 application on 8/6/2018.

Requested  for more info (detailed working certificate & national police check) on 18/6/2019.

Contacted by CO via phone call on 29/11/2019.

Granted on 29/11/2019.

CO Katherine

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Billy 871 said:

Requested  for more info (detailed working certificate & national police check) on 18/6/2019.

Granted on 29/11/2019.

CO Katherine

In past we knew some people contacted via phn by CO. Can you please tell us what kind of phone number was that at least so we wouldn't think it is a spam call. Any more information would be appreciated 

Just now, Skaur said:

In past we knew some people contacted via phn by CO. Can you please tell us what kind of phone number was that at least so we wouldn't think it is a spam call. Any more information would be appreciated 

I don't know the brands of phone show the different contact numbers or not. Mine is Iphone 7 and shows 'No Caller ID'.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Billy 871 said:

Granted on 29/11/2019.

CO Katherine

Great news, congrats

1 hour ago, Skaur said:

1 hour ago, Billy 871 said:

I don't know the brands of phone show the different contact numbers or not. Mine is Iphone 7 and shows 'No Caller ID'.

Congratulations mate!!

Why did the CO call you?