887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, ashokavardhan said:

Hi everyone,

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!

Applied 16-9-2018
First contact 27-11-2019
Requested PCC for spouse (non migrating family member) though not included in the application as secondary applicant.

Submitted PCC today (03-12-2019) at 3.30pm

Received golden mail today (03-12-2019) at 4.30pm

CO - Robyn

I wish all the best to people waiting .....thanks for the inputs here wen required

Just a question regarding spouse visa

Better when applied onshore or offshore   -    self or thru agent......suggestions appreciated

tnq

Did you give them any letter or anything? Just asking because after uploaded your document you got grant within an hour .

5 hours ago, ashokavardhan said:

Hi everyone,

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!

Applied 16-9-2018
First contact 27-11-2019
Requested PCC for spouse (non migrating family member) though not included in the application as secondary applicant.

CO - Robyn

I wish all the best to people waiting .....thanks for the inputs here wen required

Better when applied onshore or offshore   -    self or thru agent......suggestions appreciated

tnq

Congrats mate, did you apply yourself or used an agent ?

13 minutes ago, Mohager said:

applying for 887 , I'm going to use my kid's school reports as evidence of residency, so should I attach reports under my name ( Evidence of residential section) ? Or attach them under my kid's name in (Other documents section ) ?  

thanks in advance 

I attached it under my kid’s name section.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MAH said:

Really great news. Congratulation

Congratulations mate.

Hi expert, 

I applied in June 2018, first contact on 24 June 2018 for AFPC. After that no response yet. My 489 visa will expire on Feb 2020. Any suggestions for me.

I was really frustrated with the processing time. Feels like killing me every day, waiting for the grant. Should I lodge any complain?

1 hour ago, Raj00 said:

Congratulations mate.

Hi expert, 

I applied in June 2018, first contact on 24 June 2018 for AFPC. After that no response yet. My 489 visa will expire on Feb 2020. Any suggestions for me.

I was really frustrated with the processing time. Feels like killing me every day, waiting for the grant. Should I lodge any complain?

Hi Raj00,

According to the track, you should receive the Grant within this week. You can lodge the complaint early next week if still not having grant. 

Good luck mate.

Hi everyone,

This may be repeated question being asked many times. But, much appreciated with your valuable answers.

My 489 was grated on 16 June 2017 and I lodged 887 on 21 June 2019.  I have traveled overseas for 41 days (6 weeks)  (single trip) and this covers under my annual leave and being paid.

Does it satisfies the 2 years residency or any breach in the residency condition?  I am living in Adelaide from 4 years and still living in SA only and working in Permanent full time position from 4 years. I have used 22 of my annual leaves for my vacation (41 days).  I have all rental agreements and payslips from last 4 years.

I didn't get any clear instructions anywhere regarding the length of period, just saying holidays under annual leaves are fine. I have applied through agent and he said it should be all right and no need to wait for 6 weeks to lodge 887, so lodged as soon it completes 2 years.

Please advise, I am bit worried now.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Satish
more information

1 hour ago, Satish said:

Hi everyone,

This may be repeated question being asked many times. But, much appreciated with your valuable answers.

My 489 was grated on 16 June 2017 and I lodged 887 on 21 June 2019.  I have traveled overseas for 41 days (6 weeks)  (single trip) and this covers under my annual leave and being paid.

Does it satisfies the 2 years residency or any breach in the residency condition?  I am living in Adelaide from 4 years and still living in SA only and working in Permanent full time position from 4 years. I have used 22 of my annual leaves for my vacation (41 days).  I have all rental agreements and payslips from last 4 years.

I didn't get any clear instructions anywhere regarding the length of period, just saying holidays under annual leaves are fine. I have applied through agent and he said it should be all right and no need to wait for 6 weeks to lodge 887, so lodged as soon it completes 2 years.

Thanks in advance.

Well my agent advised me to wait all the days I was away. I think it is better to be safe than sorry. 

Edited by Skaur

22 hours ago, ashokavardhan said:

Hi everyone,

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!

Applied 16-9-2018
First contact 27-11-2019

CO - Robyn

tnq

Hi Ashok, 

First of all congrats for the approval. Also can you please advice if I can apply for my and my wife's 887 together even though she is overseas provided she gets a 489 visa.

Additionally, as 489 visa has now ended can I still apply for my wife's 489 subsequent entrant visa? 

I would really appreciate either your or any other senior member's advice on this matter. 

Regards

Edited by AJ4mDarwin

18 minutes ago, Satish said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion, you will be fine. There are following reasons:

1-You have evidence documents to proof for your time you are on holiday. Although CO knows exactly how long you went oversea , from the time you submitted until they process, it takes more than a year so I think CO will not strict this.

2-You already applied and was consulted by agent, so do not worry. The application was done, just try to keep update your information that Immi needs, such as Notice of Assessment/Payment Summary and Superannuation report at end of financial year, updated contract for your rent (if have), PCC, AFP. 

"To make sure 100%, do not hesitate to email or call to Immigration Department" They can give the advice.

Good luck mate

Edited by nxtung
  • Like 1