887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, juilleteap said:

Just got my grant couple days ago. Applied on 19th October 2018. Direct grant for single applicant, don’t know who the CO was and have never lodged a complaint. 

Travelled in and out Australia for 4 weeks each year. Renewed both AFP and overseas police check last month.

Thank you for all the moral support from this forum. It’s your turn next!

8AE1A562-0275-4342-BFAF-A930CF9CAE80.jpeg

Congratulations Juileteap.

I am also the OCT applicant and stil waiting.🤣

may I ask the exact grant date?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maninder said:

Hi I applied on 19 aug 2018

got a request from Co on the 12 nov for my afp wife form 80 and all educational certificates 

uploded all the documents as per request went from initial assessment to further assessment now waiting game has any one like me here waiting 

I am waiting after providing requested documents from June! 

I also applied on 20.08.2019, was contacted for the first time on 13.11.2019 to update my AFP  and my wife's IELTS ......uploaded them in 4 days, and now waiting

Just a quick  note;

1- I had uploaded a new AFP but CO asked another one since in my  electricity bills second part of my family name was missing and CO asked for AFP with alias name , funny things...

2- I had sent my wife's IELTS twice, fist during my 489 application and second (updated) one month after I lodged 887, however CO asked for another one since it was more than 12 months. 

@Maninder

1 hour ago, Maninder said:

got a request from Co on the 12 nov for my afp wife form 80 and all educational certificates 

uploded all the documents as per request went from initial assessment to further assessment now waiting game has any one like me here waiting 

Applied on 17 August 2019.first contact on 12 November  2019. Requested the same documents that already submitted. resubmitted the same on the day itself and still waiting.

3 hours ago, juilleteap said:

Just got my grant couple days ago. Applied on 19th October 2018. Direct grant for single applicant, don’t know who the CO was and have never lodged a complaint. 

Travelled in and out Australia for 4 weeks each year. Renewed both AFP and overseas police check last month.

An October 2018 grant, fantastic

• Like 2

3 hours ago, juilleteap said:

Congrats

4 hours ago, juilleteap said:

Congratulations.

Did you make extra weeks before applying 887 to compensate your 8 weeks overseas travel? Or just applied as soon as it turns 2 years? Thanks

I also applied on 20.08.2019, was contacted for the first time on 13.11.2019 to update my AFP  and my wife's IELTS ......uploaded them in 4 days, and now waiting
Just a quick  note;
1- I had uploaded a new AFP but CO asked another one since in my  electricity bills second part of my family name was missing and CO asked for AFP with alias name , funny things...
2- I had sent my wife's IELTS twice, fist during my 489 application and second (updated) one month after I lodged 887, however CO asked for another one since it was more than 12 months. 
[mention=4324]Maninder[/mention]
Was your wife's overall band score IELTS 6.0 or more ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

so that means form 80 is not required for my kid?
The response from your question clearly stated that the answer you are seeking for is on the Form.

Before you start filling form 80 there is a CLEAR instruction requiring you to read before you FILL.

Australia's DHA website is one of thr most user friendly Immigration site known among it's contemporaries. Let's try and READ basic instructions as what you are seeking .

This is a constructive criticism anyway, Don't take it the wrong way.

CHEERS.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Just a 887s said:

Just a quick  note;

@Maninder

You don't have to re-do IELTS if you have done it within 12 months before the LODGING date. attach the same updated IELTS.

14 hours ago, Maninder said:

Who was ur case officer

1 hour ago, amina umar said:

yupe no benefits till one year 

Ohh what does that mean? I mean if I am applying for 887 next year end, I wont get medical and centrelink benifits or just centrelink?

Is there a possibility that even they take off medical as well ... This is so bad ..

Would it be possible for you or anyone to share the link of this mews so I can read it and understand it 

Edited by Andrew

2 hours ago, Freddy said:

You don't have to re-do IELTS if you have done it within 12 months before the LODGING date. attach the same updated IELTS.

Yes, you are right. My wife took the IELTS exam after lodging but CO asked a new one as below:

Evidence of your English language ability
The IELTS test report for test date 8/09/2018 you provided with your application has
expired. Provide evidence of your Functional English language ability.

However below is mentioned in their emails attachment

The test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application
lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.

I will send the previous one as well

Cheers buddy,

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 3:03 PM, nxtung said:

Hi Freddy

I did not put the complain yet as I still under processing time. However, I sent email to skill.supports (the general email) to explain my situation. I am going oversea next week...

Hi Nxtung,

We are the same situation,please advise us the email address of skill support。thanks。