887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 12/7/2019 at 9:03 AM, Mariner said:

Hi guys,

I am holding 489 visa & currently working in a full time job. I am a salaried employee and employment contract is signed basis working 76 hours per fortnight. However, most of my actual working hours per week are about 30 hours or less but I am paid for full 76 hours every fortnight. Will it be a problem for applying 887 visa due to this as minimum working hour requirement for full time work is minimum 35 hours per week as per DHA websites?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what does your pay slips say? are they saying you have only worked 30 hours though paid fully? 

1 hour ago, SJay said:

what does your pay slips say? are they saying you have only worked 30 hours though paid fully? 

I hope your employer is not reading this email :):)😀

DHA will accept your Payslip/Group Certificate. So please stick on your documents.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 11:28 PM, Malaika said:

Hi, I am going to complete my 489 visa obligations in a couple of days and I am searching for the 887 visa application so that I can fill it and apply. Any idea where can i find the application?

887 is online application, login to you immiaccount , from new application, choose 887.PNG.2c1e3097919dcda892353844c492b0cc.PNG

of course, you will need to fill Form 80 (PDF) for the main applicant and all applicant age 16 or more 

Hi guys, 

I just need your help. Today I have received an email about asking AFP for myself and my wife which is I had already submitted on 1 October 2019 . Unfortunately me and my wife name on lease bond documents have missed middle name so that Co asking for both passport name and bond name ( which have no middle name ) AFP. Could you please advise me what should I do . Much appreciate for your advice. 

2 hours ago, Maansu said:

Hi guys, 

I just need your help. Today I have received an email about asking AFP for myself and my wife which is I had already submitted on 1 October 2019 . Unfortunately me and my wife name on lease bond documents have missed middle name so that Co asking for both passport name and bond name ( which have no middle name ) AFP. Could you please advise me what should I do . Much appreciate for your advice. 

When you applied?

I hope your employer is not reading this email :):)[emoji3]
DHA will accept your Payslip/Group Certificate. So please stick on your documents.
Thanks

Hope not ...unless they are looking to apply 887 visa also....[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3].

Thanks!

Hi SJay,
Payslip does not say anything regarding the hours worked, it mentions about hourly rate only. am particularly concerned if CO asks for any proof of hours worked on weekly basis. In my industry, in some weeks it may clock much more than 35 hrs & some weeks it is lesser than 35 hrs ......although payment is the same basis 76 hours per forthright. Cheers!

7 hours ago, Mariner said:

Hi SJay,
Payslip does not say anything regarding the hours worked, it mentions about hourly rate only. am particularly concerned if CO asks for any proof of hours worked on weekly basis. In my industry, in some weeks it may clock much more than 35 hrs & some weeks it is lesser than 35 hrs ......although payment is the same basis 76 hours per forthright. Cheers!

If your contract says you’re full time , and if your amount paid fortnightly / hourly rate  looks like its = to 76 hours in every fn payslip, and if you provide a reference letter from employer saying that you are a full time employee that should be sufficient, if you can , try to get the employer to include A statement mentioning the hourly rate & ordinary hours you are being paid each fortnight in reference letter so that it will be clear to co that you are being paid for 76 base hours each fortnight as a full time employee

Edited by dar8

If your contract says you’re full time , and if your amount paid fortnightly / hourly rate  looks like its = to 76 hours in every fn payslip, and if you provide a reference letter from employer saying that you are a full time employee that should be sufficient, if you can , try to get the employer to include A statement mentioning the hourly rate & ordinary hours you are being paid each fortnight in reference letter so that it will be clear to co that you are being paid for 76 base hours each fortnight as a full time employee

Thank you dar8!

17 hours ago, Maansu said:

Hi guys, 

Try to provide them both AFP. 

Applied exactly 1 year ago on 10 December 2018, so let's call this my first significant milestone in the process of 'waiting..........................' and still hoping for a positive outcome sooner rather than later!!
Same here one year and one week exactly. Seams like a long way to go.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1