887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

45 minutes ago, empie said:

Hi guys, we got the direct grant today!

Applied date: 16/09/2018

Granted: 13/12/2019

CO Adam

Family of 2

Thank you so much for everyone in the forum, sharing their experiences, thoughts and suggestions! really appreciate all of your kind help.

I wish all of you to get your grant as soon as possible!

Cheers!

Congratulations. Enjoy your Grant.

Hi guys, am on 22months of waiting did applied on the 23rd Feb 2018, my immigration agent refuse to complain to the department, I did try lodge a complaint, the department said am not authorised on it, as it was my agent who lodge the application.

Any idea what should I do?

58 minutes ago, empie said:

CO Adam

Family of 2

Thank you so much for everyone in the forum, sharing their experiences, thoughts and suggestions! really appreciate all of your kind help.

Cheers!

Congrats mate. Enjoy. 

9 minutes ago, Kajal said:

Hi guys, am on 22months of waiting did applied on the 23rd Feb 2018, my immigration agent refuse to complain to the department, I did try lodge a complaint, the department said am not authorised on it, as it was my agent who lodge the application.

Any idea what should I do?

Get your agent to do so you paid him fees or can complaint about him to the immigration 

4 minutes ago, Kranab said:

Hi guys, got response yesterday.       Applied on 14th of sept 2018. They asked for my wife’s Ielts. She is secondary applicant.     

Didn't you  submitted any School/Graduation certificates? Also, just checking is your wife part of 489 application when you got the 489 GRANT for yourself?

2 hours ago, empie said:

CO Adam

Family of 2

Cheers!

Congrats

Hello Guys, I have a quick question regarding spelling difference of my Wife's surname.  Her main documents like Passport, driving license etc contain the Spellings as "Ahmad" and some educational documents contain surname spellings as "Ahmed" and "Ahmmed".  Actually this is the same name with different spellings

My question is do I need police clearance of her surname with three different spellings? . I need quick correct guidance. Thanks

50 minutes ago, Qasim Javed said:

Hello Guys, I have a quick question regarding spelling difference of my Wife's surname.  Her main documents like Passport, driving license etc contain the Spellings as "Ahmad" and some educational documents contain surname spellings as "Ahmed" and "Ahmmed".  Actually this is the same name with different spellings

My question is do I need police clearance of her surname with three different spellings? . I need quick correct guidance. Thanks

Better contact AFP by phone and mention your problems, they will tell you what you need to do. Thank you good luck 

1 hour ago, Qasim Javed said:

Yes apply new afp with passport name in first and use alias name to put the different spellings  which is also known as 

On 12/13/2019 at 5:36 PM, lan said:

they just have holiday on 25 26 and 1/1,but most of them go to travel and use annual leave,so hope they can come back 10/01/20

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/immigration-minister-david-coleman-takes-indefinite-personal-leave-hands-over-duties

Looks like boss is on leave too

Edited by dar8

Good to inform you that my wait is also over today
GRANT: GRANT: GRANT
Family of Four
Date:-11.12.2019
CO:-Katherine
Applied:-15.06.2018
1st contact by CO:-21.06.2019 for AFP for mine and my wife (Submitted on 12.7.2019), Passport and Medical for my new born baby (Submitted on 26.09.2019)-you must set via email
Filed- Exactly after finishing 2 yrs (Visited Home country on Annual Leave, Visited aother country for work related for 1 month)
Thanks
Sudip

Congratulations!

Could you please share the list of employment related documents those you submitted?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well,  I am going to apply in March 2020 for 887 from 489 visa. My 2 year of regional living will be fulfilled in March as I arrived in March 2018 with 489. Now my questions are what are the steps that I can take to prepare myself for the 887 lodging at the moment. I was thinking of logging in my immi account and fill the steps that could be done ahead; but its not letting me do it at the moment may be because it is still not 2 years yet. Please direct me to the right direction so that I can prepare myself ahead for my 887 application. I am on 489 Visa along with my Husband and a child of 7 year old. I am the main applicant and quite curios as time is getting closer for the application.

Thanks

SI

5 hours ago, Mariner said:

Congratulations!

Could you please share the list of employment related documents those you submitted?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI 

I attached my group certificate, A reference letter from Employer stating that I am full till permanent employee from and To period, Job Offer letter from employer, Salary slip. I think it was more than enough, Latter they asked for my Bank statement for address proof.

Make sure you attach everything Scanned in Colour.

Thanks

• Like 1