887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Resh said:

I am also waiting since July 2 2018 and i did complain couple times 

They just said you are still under the  time frame so can’t give you the status of your application 

• Like 1

Did not you updated  beforehand? Was it Expired?

Most of us aware that English proof is required for spouse. Either it’s university letter or PTE/IELTS score within 1 year of date of application lodgement ... so pls be proactive and double check and submit this ...before file goes to queue again and delay few more months in grant....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, AmitB said:

Most of us aware that English proof is required for spouse. Either it’s university letter or PTE/IELTS score within 1 year of date of application lodgement ... so pls be proactive and double check and submit this ...before file goes to queue again and delay few more months in grant....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am.secondary applicant i have done 2 years masters degree in Australia. N i went overseas in October.that y they ask for polio certificate

3 minutes ago, qsj83 said:

I am.secondary applicant i have done 2 years masters degree in Australia. N i went overseas in October.that y they ask for polio certificate

Can plz someone help me regarding this matter that if i have done masters in australia still i need to give ielts test for functional English or i can provide them letter of my university.

19 hours ago, SUDIP said:

HI 

I attached my group certificate, A reference letter from Employer stating that I am full till permanent employee from and To period, Job Offer letter from employer, Salary slip. I think it was more than enough, Latter they asked for my Bank statement for address proof.

Make sure you attach everything Scanned in Colour.

Thanks

Hi@Sudip, did you certify any documents

28 minutes ago, qsj83 said:

Can plz someone help me regarding this matter that if i have done masters in australia still i need to give ielts test for functional English or i can provide them letter of my university.

That's similar to my situation except I am the main applicant.

I uploaded my letter from uni and took an ielts as well.

20 minutes ago, Sam123 said:

Grant grant grant

just got my direct grant this afternoon 

applied on 19/09/2018

updated afp few weeks ago

direct grant

co michael

im so happy for the beautiful gift i got before Christmas.good luck to all.

Congrats mate. Enjoy. 

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied on August 2018

First contact on November 2019 (AFP and Wife's IELTS) (Both had been provided, but CO asked again perhaps by a mistake). Thanks to @Freddy who reminded me that my wife's IELTS was not expired 🙂 since it was done after lodging on September 2018

sent a complaint  first through the website and receive the common answer that I have to wait

Called them again to say that all the requested documents had been provided initially and it could be a mistake by CO to request them again, received an email that they will review and send a feedback..

Granted today by CO Eng

Wish the best for you guys.......Hope the current waiting time will be decrease for all the rest and every one receive their visa ASAP.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1