887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

End of this year I guess, tomorrow will be last working day. I don't know when they will be back next year. Hopefully next year will be good for us. All the best guys enjoy the long holiday.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Any idea how long they close for?

On 12/18/2019 at 3:12 PM, siffi said:

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well,  I am going to apply in March 2020 for 887 from 489 visa. My 2 year of regional living will be fulfilled in March as I arrived in March 2018 with 489. Now my questions are what are the steps that I can take to prepare myself for the 887 lodging at the moment. I was thinking of logging in my immi account and fill the steps that could be done ahead; but its not letting me do it at the moment may be because it is still not 2 years yet. Please direct me to the right direction so that I can prepare myself ahead for my 887 application. I am on 489 Visa along with my Husband and a child of 7 year old. I am the main applicant and quite curios as time is getting closer for the application.

Thanks

SI

hi si hope u doing good ……..the system will not let u apply visa unless its 2 years. yes u can be prepared . scan your and wife driving licences , passports, salary slips lease agreement  utility bills, job contract , notice of assessments, group certificate, super aunation  statement , bank statement . get all these docs ready and also form 80 for ur and wife, start doing all these docs so whenever you apply visa upload docs .

with the AFP Australian federal police check upload after you have submit application around 6 months as they have only one year validity . 

good luck

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hope said:

Hi July guys have anyone made a call to immigration lately ? 

We are running in 18 months I reckon we should 

No I did not, as I probably will get automatic reply... Saying "u still in a given time frame.".... 

Hope we will get any news nex month as in January it will be 18 months... 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:27 AM, MZH said:

Direct Grant : Direct Grant: Direct Garnt

Finally we have been blessed with PR.

Family of 3

Applied on 25th Sept 2018

Co. Grant

Updated PC on 15 sept 2019

Applied through  AIS immigration,  Qld 

Received grant letters at 12 pm.

Thanks all who are on the forum.  It is good to have you all in one platform.  I am thankful to all of the members for keeping the updated of your application status. 

Thanks again. 

MZH 

congratulations mate 🍾🍾i am happy for you 🍻🍻

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, amina umar said:

means 

ok many thanks.. in receipt there is nothing any thing that you eligible for medicare??? is that ok???

no need to worry about anything. Just take the receipt or letter you received from the Home Affairs that says you have applied for 887 and go to Centrelink that processes Medicare applications and you’re all good. They will generate a Medicare ID for you and give you a printed paper first and after few weeks you will receive your Medicare card in your mail. 

Edited by justaguy
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, justaguy said:

no need to worry about anything. Just take the receipt or letter you received from the Home Affairs that says you have applied for 887 and go to Centrelink that processes Medicare applications and you’re all good. They will generate a Medicare ID for you and give you a printed paper first and after few weeks you will receive your Medicare card in your mail. 

thanks

54 minutes ago, justaguy said:

thankdthanks

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 19 December 2019. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

This matter has been referred to the relevant business area for action. We aim to provide a response within 15 working days of this email.

Your Feedback Case Number is.................. You should quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

I complaint yesterday this is the feedback I received in email few minutes ago. What you recommend guys is it considered as a positive feedback? 

36 minutes ago, Ricky said:

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 19 December 2019. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

This matter has been referred to the relevant business area for action. We aim to provide a response within 15 working days of this email.

Your Feedback Case Number is.................. You should quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

I complaint yesterday this is the feedback I received in email few minutes ago. What you recommend guys is it considered as a positive feedback? 

Yes you will definitely hear something back. Good luck 

Hello Guys,

One quick question regarding photo upload. I have seen in instructions to upload photo and write the names at the back of the photo, so, my question is do I need to scan the backside of the photo as well? otherwise what is point of writing name at the backside of the photo if I don't need to upload backside?

21 hours ago, qld said:

hi si hope u doing good ……..the system will not let u apply visa unless its 2 years. yes u can be prepared . scan your and wife driving licences , passports, salary slips lease agreement  utility bills, job contract , notice of assessments, group certificate, super aunation  statement , bank statement . get all these docs ready and also form 80 for ur and wife, start doing all these docs so whenever you apply visa upload docs .

with the AFP Australian federal police check upload after you have submit application around 6 months as they have only one year validity . 

good luck

Hi Qld, 

Thank you so much for your information. I am the main applicant and I am a female and my husband and daughter is my dependent!!  I wish to be prepared ahead and I am working on it! 🙂