887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

ALHAMDULLAH,Just got the direct grant! 

Received our platinum grant mail 

Total 5 applicant. Applied: 16th September, 2018

CO: Adam.

Please don't forget update newborn medi al after 6 months ,I tried 3 times for HAP ID but fail then I created HAP ID in 189 visa and done medical and attached cover letter about created HAP ID.I think it help getting Direct Grant.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KAlam said:

Please don't forget update newborn medi al after 6 months ,I tried 3 times for HAP ID but fail then I created HAP ID in 189 visa and done medical and attached cover letter about created HAP ID.I think it help getting Direct Grant.

Great big Congratulations 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KAlam said:

Congrats

13 minutes ago, KAlam said:

Hi @KAlam , many congratulations. Enjoy the grant.

Did you generate HapID before lodging online application or after submission of 887 visa. Can you please help me how you generated HapId as I am in the same situation.

1 hour ago, KAlam said:

7 hours ago, Ricky said:

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 19 December 2019. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

This matter has been referred to the relevant business area for action. We aim to provide a response within 15 working days of this email.

Your Feedback Case Number is.................. You should quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

I complaint yesterday this is the feedback I received in email few minutes ago. What you recommend guys is it considered as a positive feedback? 

We got the same email yesterday.

3 hours ago, KAlam said:

I have the same scenario. I was blessed with the daughter who is 10.5 months old now. We are still waiting for 887 (Applied in 03/10/2018).

I'm unable to create HAP ID through already lodged 887 application. Can you please tell me how you was able to generate it?

It will be great if you can let me know what is the easiest way to add HAP ID for newborn?

Thanks

Hi guys

I got HAPid for new born baby and submitted GP medical certificate and consent form. He is 8 months now and we Did another visa medical with New Hapid(issued by my agent Sc 189)

How we let immi know that baby already done visa medical with new Hap-id. Do new medical will show up on baby file or we need to attach new hap Id on baby section on immi account.

much Appreciated 

10 hours ago, Muhammadsiddiqui said:

I have the same scenario. I was blessed with the daughter who is 10.5 months old now. We are still waiting for 887 (Applied in 03/10/2018).

I'm unable to create HAP ID through already lodged 887 application. Can you please tell me how you was able to generate it?

It will be great if you can let me know what is the easiest way to add HAP ID for newborn?

Thanks

I created HAP ID after applied 887 visa.My baby born 6th December & I applied 887 in 16 th September.I created Hap ID in November and done medical when my baby was in 11 months.You can create from your Immi Account.First Click New application then  choose Health then  fill rest of forms with your Daughter information's.For details study from Google about creating hap id for visa 189 .hope it will help.

50 minutes ago, KAlam said:

I created HAP ID after applied 887 visa.My baby born 6th December & I applied 887 in 16 th September.I created Hap ID in November and done medical when my baby was in 11 months.You can create from your Immi Account.First Click New application then  choose Health then  fill rest of forms with your Daughter information's.For details study from Google about creating hap id for visa 189 .hope it will help.

Thanks  for the info. But when I try to create That way it asked, Have you applied the visa already?. If we said yes the. We can”t proceed. 

1 hour ago, KAlam said:

Hi,

can you suggest me what to select in accompanying members  (yes or no)?

also can you share cover letter for me about to submit with my file.

2 hours ago, KAlam said:

Thanks mate.

It make a sense to me.

I have booked an health Examination for my daughter.

Cheers

3 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi guys

I got HAPid for new born baby and submitted GP medical certificate and consent form. He is 8 months now and we Did another visa medical with New Hapid(issued by my agent Sc 189)

How we let immi know that baby already done visa medical with new Hap-id. Do new medical will show up on baby file or we need to attach new hap Id on baby section on immi account.

much Appreciated 

Hi mate, just confirming whether your agent has generated HAP ID selecting SC189 before 887 visa application or after 887 visa application.