first contact 5th June 

hopefully I can get it asap

Hi mate hope u get ur grant today.

May i know who was the case officer who called u

Good afternoon! Need your input please.

Applied 8/10/18

First Contact: 23/12/19

CO: Kimberley

Further required docs: Further evidence of 1 year employment. Submitted payslips, ATO, PAYG documents, salary bank transaction, super docs from the get-go. Is it possible these were just missed by CO and what else can we add?

For wife’s functional English, letter from university indicating English as medium of instruction,  plus TAFE  English assessment were submitted from the get-go. Does wife need a recent IELTS/TOEFL exam or do we just re-submit the uni letter and TAFE assessment (is that something they consider in the first place)?

3 yr old daughter’s medical. I tried asking for a HAP ID prior to this.

Can someone please update the spreadsheet and give advice on the above?

TIA.. and have a lovely Christmas and New Year ☺️

53 minutes ago, 081018 said:

Applied 8/10/18

Further required docs: Further evidence of 1 year employment. Submitted payslips, ATO, PAYG documents, salary bank transaction, super docs from the get-go. Is it possible these were just missed by CO and what else can we add?

For wife’s functional English, letter from university indicating English as medium of instruction,  plus TAFE  English assessment were submitted from the get-go. Does wife need a recent IELTS/TOEFL exam or do we just re-submit the uni letter and TAFE assessment (is that something they consider in the first place)?

Did you get your pay as hourly on payslips?

2 hours ago, 081018 said:

Applied 8/10/18

You might need to upload employment contract and also work reference letter from your employer.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Posting on behalf of a friend.

My friend applied for 887 just 5 month ago.Recently ,his driving licence has been suspended for six month. Is anyone from us having similar experience and he wants know that whether it will make an impact on his 887 application?

If anyone have any idea about this issue please share. 

Hi guys, I submitted my visa 887 application a year ago. Recently I've just moved to another address. Beside updating my info in my immi account, do I have to re submit anything else (says form 80 and list it in the history address...?).

Another question is what if I have exceed the maximum number of attachments but still want to attach more? (I don't have any other applicants in my application).

17 hours ago, Skaur said:

Did you get your pay as hourly on payslips?

Hi @Skaur, thank you. I think that was the issue. My previous employer paid monthly and there was no hour breakdown of completed hours in the payslip but they indicate an hourly rate. For my current employer, we are paid weekly and there is an hour breakdown so no issue with that. 

Just now, 081018 said:

Hi @Skaur, thank you. I think that was the issue. My previous employer paid monthly and there was no hour breakdown of completed hours in the payslip but they indicate an hourly rate. For my current employer, we are paid weekly and there is an hour breakdown so no issue with that. 

Just another query, is the uni letter enough evidence of functional english? If I re-submit, won’t there be issues? 
thanks again 😊

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 081018 said:

Yes payslips should indicate hours per week or fortnight. My file delayed over 6 months because I used to work on contract and my agent said it is very hard to prove hours. So I found another job and claimed those payslips. I applied 3 years of 489 although I was working full time whole period 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Hi guys,

Posting on behalf of a friend.

My friend applied for 887 just 5 month ago.Recently ,his driving licence has been suspended for six month. Is anyone from us having similar experience and he wants know that whether it will make an impact on his 887 application?

If anyone have any idea about this issue please share. 

Not at all, don’t worry about that.

You will have impact if you have any criminal convictions which reflects in AFP and overseas police clearance.

Applied 7/10/2018

First Contact 23/12/2019

Requested- Functional English for Spouse- I did provide her official University Letter stating her *Degree, Registration No. Duration (4 years) and Medium of the Course being English*

CO says: Please provide further supporting documentation for your evidence of Functional English i.e Transcript/Completion of certificates

So for Functional English- Provide the degree, transcript and then the letter stating medium is English. I did ask a number of people including some migration officers that I knew- no one could provide the correct info. I hope this helps other applicants.

I will also send the list that CO sent for *how to prove Functional English*: any one of them would work so Ielts/PTE is not the only thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Maxtt said:

Applied 7/10/2018

First Contact 23/12/2019

Requested- Functional English for Spouse- I did provide her official University Letter stating her *Degree, Registration No. Duration (4 years) and Medium of the Course being English*

CO says: Please provide further supporting documentation for your evidence of Functional English i.e Transcript/Completion of certificates

So for Functional English- Provide the degree, transcript and then the letter stating medium is English. I did ask a number of people including some migration officers that I knew- no one could provide the correct info. I hope this helps other applicants.

I will also send the list that CO sent for *how to prove Functional English*: any one of them would work so Ielts/PTE is not the only thing.

I did my  bachelor degree which is 3 years in Australia plus diploma plus graduate diploma and main thing I was a primary applicant . If I was you up would book my ielts n gave them my ielts certificate. Problem solved