887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys just sharing with our happiness with all of you. We got our golden mail today Alhamdulillah.

Applied 03/09/2018

Ist contant by CO Rajani on 20/11/2019

asked for 2 years residency and 1 year job experience documents which we uploaded before. 

Grant today 31/12/2019 by CO Kimberly 

Family of 3 

Thanks to everyone and this forum as well. Hope everyone will get their PR soon in shaa allah. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Kazi Sonia Afroze said:

Guys just sharing with our happiness with all of you. We got our golden mail today Alhamdulillah.

Applied 03/09/2018

asked for 2 years residency and 1 year job experience documents which we uploaded before. 

Family of 3 

Thanks to everyone and this forum as well. Hope everyone will get their PR soon in shaa allah. 

Congrats. 

Edited by justaguy
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Kazi Sonia Afroze said:

Applied 03/09/2018

Family of 3 

Congrats. May i ask u did u guys complain as well after first contact or try to contact immigration on phone.?

23 hours ago, Kazi Sonia Afroze said:

Applied 03/09/2018

Family of 3 

Congratulations Kazi. I would like to know whether you submitted the same documents to C.O or just sent them email that the required docs have been uploaded when you lodged for visa? Thanks.

Holiday is finally over, hopefully the immigration will speed up the process. Last year they started to catch up the applications from Feb, hope they clear all the applications in this second half of the financial year. Good luck to everyone and hope we receive rainy or grants everyday and everyone’s dream comes true in 2020.

Edited by nudgee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Holiday is finally over, hopefully the immigration will speed up the process. Last year they started to catch up the applications from Feb, hope they clear all the applications in this second half of the financial year. Good luck to everyone and hope we receive rainy or grants everyday and everyone’s dream comes true in 2020.

How are you mate ? How’s your situation ? Did immi contact you ?

• Thanks 1

I got this from immigration CO's  letter 

On 12/4/2019 at 5:02 PM, Jays0n16 said:

Hope this will help to clear some confusion if you are unknown about these condition -:

4.1 Background
To satisfy 887.212 the main applicant must have lived in a specified regional area for a total of at least two calendar years while holding one of the provisional GSM visas or bridging visas associated with an application for a provisional GSM visa. 

4.2 Periods spent outside a specified regional Australia
In considering whether an applicant has been living in a specified regional area for at least two years case officers should note that short holidays during which the applicant visits a metropolitan city or travels overseas, do not detract from a period of residence.

Do any 1 know if we got refused 887 than can we re-apply 887 again if we still have the 487 visa or is it better to withdraw and re-apply I had some complication. When I applied I was sort 47 days and CO send me to reply adverse effect on S57 natural justice. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, thank you in advance and Happy Newyear to every 1 Hope this 2020 will bring grant and happiness.

• Thanks 1

Hi All 

I am new in this group but following this wonderful helping community since long. I have applied in Apr 2019. I assume it will take them some time to reach to Apr 2019 applications. 

My question is:  The applicants who got their 886 very recently, have they started receiving Family Tax Benefit Part A/B ? Or any other support from Centerlink ?

Regards

MM

Edited by Mesum

13 minutes ago, Jays0n16 said:

Do any 1 know if we got refused 887 than can we re-apply 887 again if we still have the 487 visa or is it better to withdraw and re-apply I had some complication. When I applied I was sort 47 days and CO send me to reply adverse effect on S57 natural justice. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, thank you in advance and Happy Newyear to every 1 Hope this 2020 will bring grant and happiness.

Hi,JaysOn16. I suggest you contact a lawyer or Agent. May I ask what is the reason for you S57?

I had to visit overseas a few time, and I was sort 47 days when I applied which I didn't realize, though I applied after 2 years and 7 months regional stay, I spoke to few agents they said it's fine coz we are entitled to holiday 4 weeks in a year, that gives us 8 weeks in 2-year is 56 days but m just confused, any best lawyer please suggest me thankyou.

Edited by Jays0n16