887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 12/31/2019 at 11:43 PM, Kazi Sonia Afroze said:

Guys just sharing with our happiness with all of you. We got our golden mail today Alhamdulillah.

Applied 03/09/2018

Ist contant by CO Rajani on 20/11/2019

asked for 2 years residency and 1 year job experience documents which we uploaded before. 

Grant today 31/12/2019 by CO Kimberly 

Family of 3 

Thanks to everyone and this forum as well. Hope everyone will get their PR soon in shaa allah. 

Congratulations to you and the family!!!

Hi Guys,

Planning to apply for 887 on Feb 2020. my new born baby girl was born on dec 2019 and i have already email form 1021 with aus birth certificate. just received an automated reply.

its been 1 week so far. what else i have to do ? as i haven't received her passport from my country yet.

any ways you can upload her docs like form 1021 and birth certificate through immiaccount ?

do i have to get her passport first and then lodge 887 application ?

Another question regarding required documents.is there any other document is required rather then following docs

• Payslips  & bank statement
  • rental agreement and utility bills
  • Police check 

33 minutes ago, semtiaz13 said:

Hi Guys,

Planning to apply for 887 on Feb 2020. my new born baby girl was born on dec 2019 and i have already email form 1021 with aus birth certificate. just received an automated reply.

its been 1 week so far. what else i have to do ? as i haven't received her passport from my country yet.

any ways you can upload her docs like form 1021 and birth certificate through immiaccount ?

do i have to get her passport first and then lodge 887 application ?

Another question regarding required documents.is there any other document is required rather then following docs

• Payslips  & bank statement
  • rental agreement and utility bills
  • Police check 

Did your baby has any visa?

IMMI will 1st give same visa to your baby which you have.

Since you have already applied Passport and planning for 887 Feb 2020 to apply , you can wait. Processing time for 887 is 18 months for now, so you can submit her passport after few months.

Not sure if IMMI online will allow you to add your baby's name without passport number and date of expiry.

Donot submit Police check immediately, as it is valid for 1 year only. So IMMI will ask you again.

You can add it after 5-6 months.

Edited by SUDIP
More info

hI, I have another query. 

my only sister is an aus citizen and i am on 489 now. i will be applying for pr 887 on February In sha Allah. 

our mother is the only remaining close family member left in the country. (she visits here through tourist visa) but is it possible to add my mother in my pr application?

has anyone added their parents if they are the only remaining relative?

Hi All 

I am new in this group but following this wonderful helping community since long. I have applied in Apr 2019. I assume it will take them some time to reach to Apr 2019 applications. 

My question is:  The applicants who got their 887 granted recently, have they started receiving Family Tax Benefit Part A/B ? Or any other support from Centerlink ?

Regards

MM

6 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

23/5/2019 was the first and the only contact.

Ohh you got contacted earlier 

I contacted on 5/09/19 i have sent couple of emails, complaints through website but I haven’t called them.

did you make any phone call or email? 
looks like they lost our files 

19 minutes ago, Hope said:

Ohh you got contacted earlier 

I contacted on 5/09/19 i have sent couple of emails, complaints through website but I haven’t called them.

did you make any phone call or email? 
looks like they lost our files 

yes, I sent complain mail and received the standard response. wish to hear something good soon.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:18 PM, trx said:

Hi guys our tracker is always missing entries etc. so i asked MyImmitracker guys to create a tracker for 887 visa , feel free to enter your details , will be much easier to access / enter info and track 887 cases without someone always removing your info from the tracker

https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/sc-887-visa-tracker

That's a good idea. Better than keeping spreadsheets