887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Just a 887s said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied on August 2018

First contact on November 2019 (AFP and Wife's IELTS) (Both had been provided, but CO asked again perhaps by a mistake). Thanks to @Freddy who reminded me that my wife's IELTS was not expired 🙂 since it was done after lodging on September 2018

sent a complaint  first through the website and receive the common answer that I have to wait

Called them again to say that all the requested documents had been provided initially and it could be a mistake by CO to request them again, received an email that they will review and send a feedback..

Granted today by CO Eng

Wish the best for you guys.......Hope the current waiting time will be decrease for all the rest and every one receive their visa ASAP.

Congrats mate my co is ENG hope he is going to allot my case this week 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Just a 887s said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied on August 2018

First contact on November 2019 (AFP and Wife's IELTS) (Both had been provided, but CO asked again perhaps by a mistake). Thanks to @Freddy who reminded me that my wife's IELTS was not expired 🙂 since it was done after lodging on September 2018

sent a complaint  first through the website and receive the common answer that I have to wait

Called them again to say that all the requested documents had been provided initially and it could be a mistake by CO to request them again, received an email that they will review and send a feedback..

Granted today by CO Eng

Wish the best for you guys.......Hope the current waiting time will be decrease for all the rest and every one receive their visa ASAP.

Congrats

12 hours ago, Raj00 said:

Can you please share the link where I can lodge complain? I am waiting since June 2018.

Thanks

Grant!!! Grant!!! 🥳🍾🤩
Hi Everyone!
I got my golden ticket today! 
Family of 4, applied on 16/06/2018

First contacted: 24 June 2019, CO: Joan

Asked additional residential proof and AFP.
Granted: 16/12/2019

CO: Wilson

Wish you all have your Grant before holidays.

Thanks 

Edited by Raj00
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, SUDIP said:

No Need of getting any document certified if  uploaded colour copy, If you wish then get it done with JP or Pharmacist.

Hi @SUDIP, thanks. Also, I have 2 children living with me in Australia. Do I need to fill form 1229 ( Consent form to grant Australian Visa), I think you had 1 children as well isn't. Did you have to submit form 1229 ?

3 hours ago, Sathi said:

@Sam123, Congratulations, pls do u mind sharing the docs submitted.

Sathi 

work docs

payslips

super annuation statememts

group certificates

reference letter

work certificate as i work in a pub

tax return certificate 

updated police report home and afp

lease agreement

banks statements

car rego

license

all bit and pieces that shows the residential proof

Hi Guys,

I got a question: does 887 has two years' waiting period for parent leave pay?

I got 887 in Oct 2019 and my new body is going to born on Jan 2020, I just make a  claim for Parent leave in Mygov, I fill up the online form which only ask me the date I lived in Australia. so are we the newly arrival? Does it means the waiting period is calculated from the date start to live? not the date grant PR?

Really thanks if someone can share their similar experience.

7 hours ago, Louis said:

I wait 17 months, submit in Apr 2018 and grant Oct 2019 

7 hours ago, Louis said:

I wait 17 months, submit in Apr 2018 and grant Oct 2019 

Can any one guide what should i do .should i sit in ielts test or again provide them my master degree n completion letter as proof of my functional english

Morning all,

I applied for 887 in Oct 18, and uploaded all documents. I have question to the experts:

- My wife got Cert III in spoken and written English from TAFE in Oct 18. Is this enough as proof of functional English?1f914.png&key=bbc5714fe2aa36a6e57cbe33a9f922d7189a6d18a59a1d68d0db15db8da1f393

Thanks

One year full time certification in Australia is mentioned as acceptable proof of English at Immi site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AmitB said:

One year full time certification in Australia is mentioned as acceptable proof of English at Immi site

As this cert has been done online and with tutor, can this be equivalent to:

12 hours ago, Sathi said:

Hi @SUDIP, thanks. Also, I have 2 children living with me in Australia. Do I need to fill form 1229 ( Consent form to grant Australian Visa), I think you had 1 children as well isn't. Did you have to submit form 1229 ?

Yes I have two children, one born in India and other in Australia.

I donot think you need to fill form 1229.

I never did.

For my new born baby in Australia, I submitted one form not sure but 1022 and all other details like Passport, birth certificate, passport size photo to get Bridging visa for her.

HI 
I attached my group certificate, A reference letter from Employer stating that I am full till permanent employee from and To period, Job Offer letter from employer, Salary slip. I think it was more than enough, Latter they asked for my Bank statement for address proof.
Make sure you attach everything Scanned in Colour.

Thanks

Thanks a lot Sudip..!!