887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

18 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Congratulations mate on your grant. did you complain?

Hi Freddy

I did not put the complain yet as I still under processing time. However, I sent email to skill.supports (the general email) to explain my situation. I am going oversea next week...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

I have not seen legislation on this but in my opinion an agent will always advise the safest option and would not put their client at risk, so I doubt the agent will definitively say that you can move from a region to a metropolitan area when the Bridging Visa is triggered.

I have checked with them and they confirmed that we can move to a metro area!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nxtung said:

Grant grant .. Direct grant at 2pm

I would like to share my information.

No. of Applicant: 3 (family with kid 3.5 years old, my son born oversea, came in Australia when he was 3 months old)

Applied Date: 19/09/2018

Updated the AFP for both and upload on 18/09/2019

Updated Oversea Police Check on 15/11/2019 (we went oversea twice, totally 4 weeks only. Update just in case)

My kid does not need the Medical test as he took when applied 489 Visa

Documents I submitted are the one noted on the document checklist on homeaffair website. I do recommend check the document checklist few times to make sure you uploaded all the requested documents. The step-by-step on the link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo is useful.

I also received the generic automatic email sent by Homeaffair on 20/09/2019. I uploaded the updated AFP on 18/09/2019. I think the automatic email is set up before that and recognised I did not upload the updated AFP.

CO: Andries

Hope you guys here will have grant soon. 

Cheers

Congrats mate. People like u are example of presence of mind. Thanks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nxtung said:

No. of Applicant: 3 (family with kid 3.5 years old, my son born oversea, came in Australia when he was 3 months old)

Updated Oversea Police Check on 15/11/2019 (we went oversea twice, totally 4 weeks only. Update just in case)

Documents I submitted are the one noted on the document checklist on homeaffair website. I do recommend check the document checklist few times to make sure you uploaded all the requested documents. The step-by-step on the link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo is useful.

I also received the generic automatic email sent by Homeaffair on 20/09/2019. I uploaded the updated AFP on 18/09/2019. I think the automatic email is set up before that and recognised I did not upload the updated AFP.

Cheers

Congratulations mate.very happy to hear that.i applied on the same date 19/09/2018.just update my AFP today.the previous one was 6 months old thats why.i did get that generic email in September too.hope i will get the good news like you too soon.enjoy your life.phew finally your hard work paid off.congrats once again.

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!

Applied 16-9-2018
First contact 27-11-2019
Requested PCC for spouse (non migrating family member) though not included in the application as secondary applicant.

Submitted PCC today (03-12-2019) at 3.30pm

Received golden mail today (03-12-2019) at 4.30pm

CO - Robyn

I wish all the best to people waiting .....thanks for the inputs here wen required

Just a question regarding spouse visa

Better when applied onshore or offshore   -    self or thru agent......suggestions appreciated

tnq

Edited by ashokavardhan
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ashokavardhan said:

Hi everyone,

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!

Applied 16-9-2018
First contact 27-11-2019
Requested PCC for spouse (non migrating family member) though not included in the application as secondary applicant.

CO - Robyn

I wish all the best to people waiting .....thanks for the inputs here wen required

Better when applied onshore or offshore   -    self or thru agent......suggestions appreciated

tnq

congratz mate 🙂

2 hours ago, nxtung said:

Cheers

Did you apply exactly after 2 years or did you fulfil the time of those 4 weeks that you went overseas?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ashokavardhan said:

Hi everyone,

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!

Applied 16-9-2018
First contact 27-11-2019

CO - Robyn

tnq

It's unbelievable you got second contact in less than one week of first contact.. so lucky

Congratulations mate

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sam123 said:

Congratulations mate.very happy to hear that.i applied on the same date 19/09/2018.just update my AFP today.the previous one was 6 months old thats why.i did get that generic email in September too.hope i will get the good news like you too soon.enjoy your life.phew finally your hard work paid off.congrats once again.

Congrats mate..

Did you waited 4  weeks to compensate 2 years residency requirement or compensated in Annual leave?

8 minutes ago, Qasim Javed said:

Did you apply exactly after 2 years or did you fulfil the time of those 4 weeks that you went overseas?

We went oversea after lodging Visa 887. 

Because of moving, there are around 2 weeks I lived in Airbnb house and 1 week in my friend house. I did not count this 3 weeks as it does not have the supporting documents and I do not want to include it in as it will increase my application files. Not worth it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nxtung said:

We went oversea after lodging Visa 887. 

Because of moving, there are around 2 weeks I lived in Airbnb house and 1 week in my friend house. I did not count this 3 weeks as it does not have the supporting documents and I do not want to include it in as it will increase my application files. Not worth it.

All right, Thanks

Hello Everyone 

This is Kamal

Just got the golden email from Wilson  

PR granted for single applicant  

Applied 11 June 2018 and they contacted me for additional documents on 21 June 2019  and got the grant today  at 5:11 PM 

Thanks everyone  

This forum was very useful  throughout my Journey 

God bless all of you 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ashokavardhan said:

Hi everyone,

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!

Applied 16-9-2018
First contact 27-11-2019

CO - Robyn

tnq

Congrats mate. Enjoy. You are the luckiest person. 

17 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Hello Everyone 

This is Kamal

Applied 11 June 2018 and they contacted me for additional documents on 21 June 2019  and got the grant today  at 5:11 PM 

Thanks everyone  

God bless all of you 

Congrats mate.  Enjoy your grant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ashokavardhan said:

Hi everyone,

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!!!

Applied 16-9-2018
First contact 27-11-2019

CO - Robyn

tnq

Congratulation

1 hour ago, Kamal said:

Hello Everyone 

This is Kamal

Thanks everyone  

God bless all of you 

Really great news. Congratulation