887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

GRANT!! Our Xmas gift has finally arrived!!!

The long wait is finally over for a family of 2.

Applied on 17/04/18 

Request for Form 1229 on 31/05/19 by CO Michael

Grant: 20/12/19 by CO Wilson

I called the immigration on 17/12/19 since I had passed the processing timeline. 

Good luck to everyone. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

Applied on 17/04/18 

I called the immigration on 17/12/19 since I had passed the processing timeline. 

Good luck to everyone. 

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Muhammadsiddiqui said:

Yes, i did it by myself.

Hi @Muhammadsiddiqui, could you pls show us how you have generated because when I tried to do through immi account & when it ask have you applied Visa, when I say Yes, it doesn’t proceed. Did u apply before or after application of 887. This will really help members in this forum like me who wants to create HAP ID before hand &  save time. 

5 hours ago, sumit said:

Hi,

can you suggest me what to select in accompanying members  (yes or no)?

also can you share cover letter for me about to submit with my file.

5 hours ago, sumit said:

Hi,

can you suggest me what to select in accompanying members  (yes or no)?

also can you share cover letter for me about to submit with my file.

You will select No,In cover letter just inform in which Hap id you used for your child medical & inform that you keep everything uptodate for quick processing your file.

4 hours ago, Soni said:

Hi @Muhammadsiddiqui, could you pls show us how you have generated because when I tried to do through immi account & when it ask have you applied Visa, when I say Yes, it doesn’t proceed. Did u apply before or after application of 887. This will really help members in this forum like me who wants to create HAP ID before hand &  save time. 

7 hours ago, Soni said:

Please choose No.

Hi all,

in januar i am expecting new born as per immi these are the documents they advised us to upload for current 887 visa application which is in process

but some times immi is asking for baby medicals as well...
could you please advise what is the process to generate hap id to complete baby medicals 

Regards,
Chandra

On 12/21/2019 at 3:08 PM, Nee_778 said:

Applied on 17/04/18 

Good luck to everyone. 

Hi @Nee_778, congratulations. So we need to submit form 1229 if we have dependant children? I have 2 children in my application so do i have to submit form 1229.

24 minutes ago, amina umar said:

hi everyone.. any one tell which benefit we can get on medicare card??? means we have to pay to gp???

24 minutes ago, amina umar said:

hi everyone.. any one tell which benefit we can get on medicare card??? means we have to pay to gp???

if you go to doctor or hospital , it should be free on medicare card, free eye sight check up . 

Grant! 
Family of 3, spouse, child 4 year old and I.

Date applied 19/08/2018

First contact : 13/11/2019 CO Rajani

Grant : 17/12/2019 CO Rajani

asked for Payslips and Proof of residence for initial 1 year.

I contacted department on phone, left and feedback and also filed a complaint for slow pace of visa processing time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WANGS said:

Hi @Nee_778, congratulations. So we need to submit form 1229 if we have dependant children? I have 2 children in my application so do i have to submit form 1229.

In my case, l had to because am divorced and am here with my child while the child's father is in another country. Apart from submitting Form 1229, immigration will also get a verbal consent from the other parent so give correct contact details in the form if you are in a similar situation as mine.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

In my case, l had to because am divorced and am here with my child while the child's father is in another country. Apart from submitting Form 1229, immigration will also get a verbal consent from the other parent so give correct contact details in the form if you are in a similar situation as mine.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Ray said:

Grant! 

Date applied 19/08/2018

I contacted department on phone, left and feedback and also filed a complaint for slow pace of visa processing time.

Did they send you any acknowledgment email after you complaint?

14 hours ago, Ray said:

Grant! 

Date applied 19/08/2018

Hi congrats on grant may I ask what phone no you called and made complain as you and me have same application date and first contact but haven’t received anything from immigration 

Edited by Maninder