887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Don’t worry ! They will not ask again

and your son Will be fine. My friend’s son start speaking at the age of 4.5 and he is fine now.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I will wait instead of putting pressure. Thanks a lot.

Even if the department only process certain amount of 887 applications each financial year, they should speed up the process by now, it’s already April. If you been following the forum last year, you would know that they processed the applications really fast from February 2019 - June 2019. July 2019 is the new beginning but they haven’t speed up since then, so I wish they will play the catch up game for this financial year when they come back from Easter, only less than 3 months left for this financial year there should be plenty of space remaining... hope I am right...

Hey guys just want to make a point as 887 doesn’t come from any quota as other visa. When we got 489 visa it’s already from a quota of that financial year so how come two categories of a same person come from quota. The basic thing Govt doesn’t want us to leave regional areas till we die and take as much stress we can. I know a guy who applied RSMS last year jan got refused September and applied AAT and got hearing this April and he won and resident now. All visa categories are ok and granted except us. We have to take or leave😢😢

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 10:42 AM, BoddyFam said:

You may have some time, but at the end of the day they do ask that all your supporting documents are ready when you apply, so that's definitely the recommendation - add everything you can as soon as you can. When you apply you should be able to show them straight away that you have met the requirements (so proof of 2 years residency, and 1 years work). 

However having said that, I only uploaded some documents months after I originally submitted (just because I hadn't' realised that when providing supporting documents - the more the better e.g. My Super statement).

Whats most important that is is someone does pick up your file (and processing times can always change - so even though they seem long now, you never know) they should be able to give you a Direct grant...because that's what you want!!

Thank you so much Boddyfam,i will upload as much document as possible..when did you lodged?

I need some advise, I had to take my son to a peadriatic due to some issues, he did some tests which were al right, but the thing is it was done through Medicare and the tests seemed expensive but were one time only. he already had medical done during 489. Do you guys think that it will be an issue. Should I apply for hap for medical so to make sure there are no delays. Has anyone encountered anything of this sort that after getting 489 had some medical issues and were asked for medical again. And how can I apply for hap id for someone whose medical already done...thanks

good morning everyone!

Someone here could you please advise me on the following.

•  How to create a Centrelink account? 
  •  Do we need a separate Centrelink account for my wife?
  •  can we apply for a job seeker category, which recently the government announced? 

Thank you in advance for your support and excuse me if I am not updated with the forum.

Many thanks!

Su

good morning everyone!

•  can we apply for a job seeker category, which recently the government announced? 
Thank you in advance for your support and excuse me if I am not updated with the forum.
Many thanks!
Su

Hi unfortunately we are not eligible for any centerlink support and we are not eligible for any of the government payment recently announced. The benefits only available to Citizens and PR, the only thing you can access is your superannuation, you can withdraw up to 10,000 this financial year.

2 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hi unfortunately we are not eligible for any centerlink support and we are not eligible for any of the government payment recently announced. The benefits only available to Citizens and PR, the only thing you can access is your superannuation, you can withdraw up to 10,000 this financial year.

Thank you so much for your quick response, I really appreciate. 

Still can you pls guide me with my first two questions?

Kind regards!

Jagath 

11 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

I don’t know why this case officer is delaying all cases, may be she is not working. I have not seen any grant of her recently. Complaint again 

Hoping she'll work after Easter Monday . Crossing finger 🤞

3 hours ago, Sumedha said:

good morning everyone!

Many thanks!

Su

Hi,

you don’t need to apply for Centrelink. When you apply for medicare after lodging 887, centrelink will contact us if we are eligible. (Note: until PR is granted we don’t have centrelink only medicare) so don’t expect to be contacted. 

ee39b0ece70280df4af7b41abb025001.jpg&key=d5428610103cc8bab3b077277b9c5dbe701af8dfb5608f6442a6cedebffe1dc7

This is the requirement for early assess to super for temporary resident. For Citizens and PR if your work hour reduce by 20% you can withdraw your super early, but for TR, it has to be reduced to 0, the policy is always stricter for TR, what a joke, bloody disgusting to be a TR

@nudgee

I think the second point which is stating in the screenshot, I think that is referring to 482 and 457 visa. Our visa is skilled regional visa(provisional). We can justify to the ATO, that we are provisional visa holders. When we claim $10000 and just in case if they ask us to support our evidence. We can explain them elaborately. 

[mention=3335]nudgee[/mention]
I think the second point which is stating in the screenshot, I think that is referring to 482 and 457 visa. Our visa is skilled regional visa(provisional). We can justify to the ATO, that we are provisional visa holders. When we claim $10000 and just in case if they ask us to support our evidence. We can explain them elaborately. 

I think they will ask for evidence most likely only if you are unemployed you can withdraw.